It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 policemen shot in paris - 1 dead (BREAKING NEWS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

It takes a while for the little misunderstood darlings to get their act together... But I figure more and bigger acts are to follow.
news.sky.com...
French police thwart 'imminent terror attack' as explosives and guns found

A machine gun, two handguns and 3kg of explosives were found at a flat raided by police who foiled an "imminent" attack in France.

Officers arrested two Frenchmen who had met in prison and were known to have turned to radical Islam, prosecutor Francois Molins said.

An Islamic State flag and jihadist propaganda had previously been found at one of the men's homes, and the other was thought to be linked to a Belgian jihadist cell.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: DJMSN

Unfortunately, you are correct. This will not be the last attack.
Do I know how to stop it?
I do not nor do I have any useful suggestions.

You can't add 2 + 2? It's so simple.............................. No Muslims = No terror attacks? As I look left and look right for Irish men

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I really, really wanted that statement to be skewed, but that appears to be fact.

Knife and gun crime wouldn't surprise me at all, but the acid thing really got to me.

430 acid attacks in 2016 in London alone. It's an everyday thing.

I'm shocked, disgusted and a bit ashamed.

I'm normally pretty thick skinned and haven't really been 'touched' by a story since the Indian gangrape thing a few years back, but that has actually really pushed my buttons.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I really, really wanted that statement to be skewed, but that appears to be fact.

Knife and gun crime wouldn't surprise me at all, but the acid thing really got to me.

I'm normally pretty thick skinned and haven't really been 'touched' by a story since the Indian gangrape thing a few years back, but that has actually really pushed my buttons.

There was a big acid attack a couple of days ago. Thrown at 2 people but hit another 8 aswell, it was in a crowed nightclub. One of the girls is permanently blinded in 1 of her eyes and they all suffered burns ranging from light splash marks to full blown face peeling off. Whiteness discribed the 2 black men who had the acid thrown directly in there face as having totally white faces as the acid burned there skin. The guy that did it is still on the run, hes the boyfriend of a z-list nobody celebrity.
If you have the stomach to read up on acid attacks in the uk you will see the vast majority of acid attacks are done on women by ex boyfriends/husbands/jealous men.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Used to work in the kings a and e. There stabbing and and shooting everyday. Not a single line in the news feed.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
These jihadists are scum. They do suicide bombings to go to jinnah in the name of Allah. Sickos. These bastards murdered Ali in cold blood.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

a reply to: DJMSN

Unfortunately, you are correct. This will not be the last attack.
Do I know how to stop it?
I do not nor do I have any useful suggestions.

You can't add 2 + 2? It's so simple.............................. No Muslims = No terror attacks? As I look left and look right for Irish men

Firstly, condolences to the friends and family of the murdered and injured officers.

The world needs to stop this politicaly correct bulldust. The Quran clearly states death to all Muslim non -believers, atheists and idolaters.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"(Translation is from the Noble Quran).

Kill them all let Allah sort them out sic., the so called "moderate" Muslims are just pandering to their western neighbours, and are sugar coating their great text. Open the borders of Jinnah for mass immigration.

Abolishment of the fairytales of mass, finacial, indoctrinated, brainwashing, cults "faith". May help cease many of the worlds issues

edit on 20-4-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I heared right now on the news that LePen was talking, exactly at the time of the attack, about terrorism and that typical anti-foreigners stuff.

So who profits most, besides the growing surveillance- and police state, that can´t(or won´t) prevent any terror attack(because terror is it´s reason to be)?

Just a thought about a coincidence...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: kamatty
www.bbc.com...

Two policemen wounded in shooting on Champs Elysees in Paris, French media say

Juat breaking. Could be anything. More to follow....

I was in Paris yesterday, first time in 10 years... What the hell has happened there???, it is terrible!!!.. There was tons of Police at Gard Du Nord and also a number of covert cars flying around with removable emergency lights going.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: kamatty
www.bbc.com...

Two policemen wounded in shooting on Champs Elysees in Paris, French media say

Juat breaking. Could be anything. More to follow....

I was in Paris yesterday, first time in 10 years... What the hell has happened there???, it is terrible!!!.. There was tons of Police at Gard Du Nord and also a number of covert cars flying around with removable emergency lights going.

The guy on the left has a bigger hat

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It gets my goat whenever this happens that the useless spineless politicians will be falling all over themselves to tell us how wonderful Islam is and how it's not Islam it's a "mentally ill person" or someone who has been "radicalised", and they'll be worrying and fretting about their rights and the possibility of a "right wing backlash".

Well it's not the backlash they need to be worried about, it's the front-lash - that we get walloped with over and over again.

Never mind their sodding rights and woryying about what "might" happen to them, what about the rights of the actual victims who HAVE actually been attacked.

I'm sorry some of you might find this controversial, but ALL of these attacks come from one segment of society, and it's getting to the point where that segment of society needs to be removed and sent back to it's own cultural homeland.

Same with violent crime - the majority comes from one particular ethnic group, so rather than worrying about whether it's "wacist" to tackle it, it needs to be stamped on and completely crushed.

No more namby pamby faffing around or there really are going to be rivers of blood.

People have had enough of being the whipping post and the politicians telling them to shut up and accept it or they're a bigot who will (in the UK certainly) be locked up for "hate crimes".

It's un-fecking believable.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

i thought this was becoming more common aswel as i've read a few stories relatig to acid attacks out in public! Who's doing this? l

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

This is right on the heels of the French election. I'm sure Le Pen will get a few more supporters while the establishment media tries to obscure, bury and spin the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well if you was not forcing cultural enrichment with people that obviously do not like the western culture or way of life then it would not be a issue would it you f#cking morons, I guess at the end of all this we will get a "lone nut" no known terror links and we have a dead Policeman that no doubt leaves behind many people that cared for him when he was doing his job..

Well done to our European elite overlords fulfilling their Islamic fetish..

RA

Well put. It never ceases to amaze me how anyone can even remotely think filling Europe with people that have NO intention of becoming Europeans - let alone get the vibe of the actual country they're in, is a good idea.

Integration? The only integration that will happen, is the surrender of the local culture. When will the first raging debate happen in any of the countries that happen to have a flag with a cross? (England/UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, etc.). "We must have a neutral flag! It's offensive! It's non-inclusive". The signs are there. The "imported cultures" form ghettos, and the natives move somewhere else - because the foreigners have LESS of an interest to have anything to do with the "natives" than the other way round.

When in Rome, do like the Romans. I may not go to church much, but this whole "Let's forget all about Christianity to be more inclusive - this is a country for all! Wooohooo!" is so stupid it should be a criminal offense. Not religious? Consider the alternative to Christianity. You might not like it.

Don't take a dump on everything a country stands for - or you can get out, and stay out.

Why is this stupidity taking place? Is every single politician convinced we'll all mesh into some kind of globalist, happy-go-lucky, least common denominator culture?

Are the politicians hell-bent on importing cheap labour?

Or is there some other, more sinister subplut, that wants to destroy Western Civilization? If there is, the politicians are probably just as unaware of this as your average puppet-on-a-string news reader. They may be convinced it's a good idea based on some "global kumbaya" bull feces.

The most ardent supporters of a multicultural Kumbaya world, seem to be women in general. They need to wake up and smell the coffee. With all these violent gang rapes by minorities, women should really cut out a lot of this stupid "I was drunk and not really in the mood 4 months ago, so now I yell rape!". Start being more concerned about what is going on around you, and wake the fuq up.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor adjustment.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: barwars47
a reply to: slider1982

I think the mix of rising world tensions, the recent UK attack and next week's French presidential election have created the perfect storm to put Paris on edge.

Stay safe French friends.

Or it could be that from my observation I witnessed yesterday was copious amounts of young men of middle eastern and north African heritage walking around with a real chip on their shoulder, I do not mean people from French linked ex colonies... Maybe these people have come from the Jungle camp??, I only know that I would not take my wife and kid to Paris any time soon and I am very well travelled but honestly I was getting some really bad juju yesterday whilst I was there...

RA

You do know what is going on with those NGO's vessels helping to prevent economic migrants from the African and Asian continents from drowning in the Mediteranean? The NGO perform "patrols" off the coast of Libya to ensure no-one in an unworthy sea vessel supplied by people smugglers drowns. Then once rescued, they get taken to a country in Europe (Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal) as their "first country of sanctuary". Then they try and make it to the UK and other countries so they can live in London and claim more generous benefits. Unfortunately, they end up trapped on the North coast of France close to Calais. In the past they set up camps like Sangatte. But since those have been closed, they are camping out in Paris instead.

These countries have quite literally gone internationally bankrupt trying to feed and house all these refugees. It costs around £40,000 just to jail someone. A similar amount is needed to pay for food, clothing, housing, medical bills for each and every one of the 1 million refugees in Greece ($800million).

Italy gets 171,000 / year, the majority from Africa.
www.spiegel.de...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Merkel and co. certainly do need to be held to account.
The EU experiment does seem to have failed quite spectacularly but somehow I expect they will carry on regardless.

It's all part of the Koudenhove-Kalergi plan to eliminate racial differences between countries and just have one European wide ethnic group. Thus all the mass immigration. Award winners are awarded the Charlemagne prize each year:

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join