It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 policemen shot in paris - 1 dead (BREAKING NEWS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

According to a reply comment:

@ALCHEMY11
this happened on the 12th of April, shot in the leg

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
An ISIS soldier

Apparently

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just heard on sky news ISIS have claimed responsibility for this attack

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

I wonder if any French citizens will change their voting stance in the upcoming elections as a result of this. I have a feeling the populist vote will win again and it will be the end of EU as we know it

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
F#cking pos Daesh scumbag did it again. I'm so sick of this bs. Please vote for Le Pen in the upcoming election. There is something seriously wrong with the way how the alphabet agencies are handling threats to the country right now. Wake the f#ck up!

Every leader of the EU countries that let immigrants in without the proper vetting process has the blood of all the victims on there hands. F#ck you all!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It was timed just right wasn't it.

They're having le conversation between the candidates on French TV.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: kamatty

I wonder if any French citizens will change their voting stance in the upcoming elections as a result of this. I have a feeling the populist vote will win again and it will be the end of EU as we know it

Good f#ck the useless EU and there refugee and immigrant policies who make no sense. They delibrateley endangered the lifes of every citizen with there bs.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agreed. Globalists like Merkel won't ever admit it though. Good on Brexi for leaving, I hope France follows suit but the financial piece is what concerns me.

We're going to be seeing a lot of geopolitical changes in EU in the next few years (if it even makes it that long). I only hope the casualties and destruction can be minimal :/

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Agreed. Globalists like Merkel won't ever admit it though. Good on Brexi for leaving, I hope France follows suit but the financial piece is what concerns me.

We're going to be seeing a lot of geopolitical changes in EU in the next few years (if it even makes it that long). I only hope the casualties and destruction can be minimal :/

The EU needs to be demolished. They forced and blackmailed there members to let the poor refugees in or else. They tried that with Hungarian and Poland too.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Merkel and co. certainly do need to be held to account.
The EU experiment does seem to have failed quite spectacularly but somehow I expect they will carry on regardless.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
well good job europe leadership turning turkey against your people and letting extremists walk straight through their territory and right into yours.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This all comes down to alcohol. Here in the UK our minorities of Sikhs, Jews, Hindus, etc all drink alcohol and fit in great, indeed they are the driving force of our economy. But then we have the muslims, they don't drink alcohol and therefore do not get chilled out and thus we see them engaging in non chilled out activities like terror attacks. All muslims should be educated into drinking beer
This may sound odd but look at the facts. Tee totallers are a REAL DANGER to society. Drink you muzzies DRINK! Drrink a beer or no passport!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Simple: from the knowledge that not every GSW results in geysers of blood, and any expert that proclaims otherwise is a moron.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Simple: from the knowledge that not every GSW results in geysers of blood, and any expert that proclaims otherwise is a moron.

Did look like the bullet hit the concrete though.

Not even a small jerk from the head of the person shot.
You'd expect at least a little one from point blank.

But nevertheless this isn't the same anyways.
An officer is dead.

RIP.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Merkel and co. certainly do need to be held to account.
The EU experiment does seem to have failed quite spectacularly but somehow I expect they will carry on regardless.

I'm up for it but sadly Merkel is getting the mother of Germany treatment from our MSM again. I predict that she gets reelected. Those morons laughed about the US and Trump vs Hillary but we are in the exact same boat now. I would kill for a german candidate like Trump figuratively speaking of course. There is currently not one party i would vote for in the upcoming election. The Bundestag is full of idiots who couldn't even agree on the color of the carpet let alone government issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I just caught this on a drudge alert.

AK-47 ambush

Isis attacks paris on eve of vote.

With terrorist activity in all 50 states here in 'Merica.

Only a matter of time before this snip happens to us.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I just caught this on a drudge alert.

AK-47 ambush

Isis attacks paris on eve of vote.

With terrorist activity in all 50 states here in 'Merica.

Only a matter of time before this snip happens to us.

It's already happened in the States.

An officer was ambushed last year by a radical Islamist.

If I remember correctly that coward killed himself.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't even care anymore, as long as the current governments are in power there is nothing we can do but accept it as the norm now.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All of these "lonewolf" type

attacks seem to suggest to me that they are watching to see how security responds in the various areas. Seems to suggest that maybe a diversion type of plan to draw security away from one place to another once they learn how first responders react. I hope not but there seems to be another big event planned once they gather the informtion they are probing for, be vigilant Europe and prayers for the Officer killed and his family.
edit on 4/20/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Unfortunately, you are correct. This will not be the last attack.
Do I know how to stop it?
I do not nor do I have any useful suggestions.

Some heads need to come out of the sand , though.

And soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join