It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 policemen shot in paris - 1 dead (BREAKING NEWS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Actually shot or shot as in had an AK47 apparently pop them in the skull at point blank range with no blood? Can never tell with the French.

Please don't bring that bs to this thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Might drop a tenner on LePen if this keeps up.

Exactly........ You can even get the idea the French secret service are behind the attack. Right wing elements attempting to get Le Pen into power might even 'let' a few attackers to slip through the security net so as to boost her chaces of winnig. this would be easy to do with undoubtably loads of plans by terrorists both imported from the ME and domestics from the suburbs who want to bring civil war to France, so easy for the services to let an attack take place.

Wow
You'll be taking milk with your billshut flakes in the morning
or are you yet to be weaned off of the clownflakes ?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Damiel

Evening Standard article about stabbings in London

According to that it's closer to 28-29 a day than 33 but let's not pretend that's a monumental difference.

Thats just the ones who are actually stabbed. The number of incidents involving knifes is a whole lot higer.

Holy crap! Is it that bad in London? Jeex never liked the place anyway

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Ther will be elements in the French secret services that aim to get Le Pon into power, come on you know it's true. There are the righters and the Islamics forced them out the Blackfoot from north africa these elements are now witnessing the islamics taking the next battle to the French proper streets themselves. France is possibly going to go down in civil war in the next ten years, some will want to 'help' propel French politics to save the state

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

A car pulled up alongside a police bus just before 21:00 (19:00 GMT) and a man got out, opening fire with an automatic weapon at the bus, Mr Brandet said.

After killing an officer, he attempted to run away while shooting at other officers, two of whom he injured, the spokesman added.

He was then shot dead by security forces.

According to BFMTV's sources, the killer was known to the security services and had talked of wanting to kill police officers on the Telegram messaging service.

The killer was (allegedly) known to security services and had talked of wanting to kill police officers..

So why was he free to actually do it? Its time we started rounding these people up and deporting or locking them up!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Just reading it now on skynews! More terror on the streets of Paris! more votes for Le pen.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Just reading it now on skynews! More terror on the streets of Paris! more votes for Le pen.

I have it on aswell (its the only english news i can get in sweden atm), they just said police have issued a warrent for a 2nd susoect who arrived in Paris on a train from Belgium.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Actually shot or shot as in had an AK47 apparently pop them in the skull at point blank range with no blood? Can never tell with the French.

It's a conspiracy website genius. Don't like it, don't read it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A 2nd suspect is wanted... apparently came from belgium... sounds terror related to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Impressive reaction from the gvt..

Bernard Cazanove is yet to arrive on the scene,
his own 'Sean Spicer' is *baff* right there

Confirms
2 dead on scene (aggressor + victim, police)
2 wounded (police)
Arm used :arm atuo/typically for warfare

police have created a security zone
residents should stay indoors
police ops ongoing

Even if Nat.Security code @ rediish/orangish
no specific info
no alerts to be seen

Re-affirms terrorism.... mid/or...
but the gut's of the thing is there

That being all said, i could follow up with an observation that is a bit 'iffy'

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So why was he free to actually do it? Its time we started rounding these people up and deporting or locking them up!!

...'these people'...

If you say so.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Good excuse, that's the same nonsense we hear in America. Where did you get all these blacks roaming around London. Back in the 80s they weren't everywhere??a reply to: Misterlondon

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

...'these people'...

If you say so.

"These people" are people who are known to have made threats, sympathise with or celebrate terrorist attacks on innocent people.

Those are the "these people" im referring to. And i stand by what I said.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I was watching you tube stuff when I started reading your thread so had a look a sky news.
Al jazeera was next on the menu so I had a little look to see what they were saying and you wouldn't believe the crap going up the screen on their 'live chat' ...
Shaking my head and leaving it there...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's a conspiracy website genius. Don't like it, don't read it.

Indeed it is, and therefore it's replete with self-ordained experts who are all too happy to show how ignorant they actually on an incredibly expansive range of subjects.

Like ballistics.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And .. ?
Do you, you both, have any thoughts about the subject in hand ?

Hmm ?

Tiens ...
there's been a raid in a house in the Seine & Marne

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A knife intifada jihadi was gunned down in The Netherlands today as well.

He was shouting allah ackbarf of course.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I could point you to an actual ballistics expert who would be happy to explain it to you, but then where would you draw your self aggrandising faux detached smugness from?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015
Longest barell !?!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
v.vV 2bad humor
wrth zapp

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join