It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was officially diagnosed today...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am bumping this thread to warn everyone:

If you want the absolute worst mental experience of your life, quit taking paxil, celexa, and hard liquor all at the same time.

You NEVER want to go through what I just went through - and the level I'm at now is still very uncomfortable at best.

If you want off your antidepressants, get ahold of your doctor. OBEY. I'm warning you. I've taken a lot of punishment in life, but this takes the cake three-fold.

As I'm typing this, I'm still in the worst experience of my life. This is worse than hell.

Please, I beg you, do not go through this.

If you're not an alcoholic yet, stop drinking now.

If you've been put on antidepressants, do not stop; but if you want to stop, tell your doctor to give you very low dose prozak to reduce the withdrawal symptoms. That's what I'm doing Monday, if I even survive this... Which I think Jesus will help me do.

The last three nights have been the most terrifying nights of my entire life, BY FAR: and I've already been diagnosed with PTSD.

I beg you all, please, every single human soul; do not quit cold turkey. Quit, admit your problem, shout your problem from the rooftops: but DO NOT QUIT COLD TURKEY.

I can barely believe I'm alive right now.

There are more than 9 planes of hell. I just found the 10th.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Break your leg you go to the doctor. This isn't different. Only problem is sometimes the doctor hasn't seen a broken leg and there's a stigma about mental health.

Do me a favor and talk to a few quacks. You don't fix a broken leg with drugs (they help to a point) and your mind is way more complicated. Find someone you can talk to and connect with. Shop around. You can find someone that you click with.

Shoot me a message if you want a buddy to commiserate with.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Break your leg you go to the doctor. This isn't different. Only problem is sometimes the doctor hasn't seen a broken leg and there's a stigma about mental health.

Do me a favor and talk to a few quacks. You don't fix a broken leg with drugs (they help to a point) and your mind is way more complicated. Find someone you can talk to and connect with. Shop around. You can find someone that you click with.

Shoot me a message if you want a buddy to commiserate with.

Hey there. Thanks for the reply friend! I hope you read the thread through. And thanks for your offer.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm so afraid of going to sleep tonight that I'm about to cry. Waking up is literally like waking up in a mental inferno for the last 3 nights, with last night proving to me that the previous two nights were child's play.

I love you all.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So sorry to hear about your problems my friend. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

When I was young and going through a difficult time my father would always say, "This too shall pass." I hated it, but he was right. This will pass my friend, just hold tight.

Don't fear sleeping, just ignore it. You can go a couple of days without sleep no problem.

If you know any deep breathing exercises, do them when things are particularly bad. If you don't know any, download an app or look one up on YouTube. I use the app Calm sometimes. It's for meditation, but has breathing exercises as well.

Please feel free to U2U me if you need someone to talk to. I'm a night owl and will be up for quite a while.

Again, all the best.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

So sorry to hear about your problems my friend. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

When I was young and going through a difficult time my father would always say, "This too shall pass." I hated it, but he was right. This will pass my friend, just hold tight.

Don't fear sleeping, just ignore it. You can go a couple of days without sleep no problem.

If you know any deep breathing exercises, do them when things are particularly bad. If you don't know any, download an app or look one up on YouTube. I use the app Calm sometimes. It's for meditation, but has breathing exercises as well.

Please feel free to U2U me if you need someone to talk to. I'm a night owl and will be up for quite a while.

Again, all the best.

Thank you so much, beautiful friend! I don't know what I'm going to do. My mind is completely set on yelling at me about really weird and pointless things. It's driving me insane.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I so wish I could be there to hold your hand a give you a hug. Please hang on til the bad times pass. Keep posting any thoughts you have on this thread and I will keep sending you healing thoughts and strength.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I so wish I could be there to hold your hand a give you a hug. Please hang on til the bad times pass. Keep posting any thoughts you have on this thread and I will keep sending you healing thoughts and strength.

Thank you so much, love! I need every bit I can get!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I know it might make no sense; but this website is the only thing keeping me sane right now... And this place cray-cray.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I have just been chopping chestnuts to cook for my kids cos one big bowl of chestnuts was not enough. First I peel them then I boil them for about 10 min and then I fry them in a hot cast iron pan with some salt. Sometimes we ad cinnamon and some maple syrup.

Just thought you might some random normal thing to read.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I have just been chopping chestnuts to cook for my kids cos one big bowl of chestnuts was not enough. First I peel them then I boil them for about 10 min and then I fry them in a hot cast iron pan with some salt. Sometimes we ad cinnamon and some maple syrup.

Just thought you might some random normal thing to read.

That's absolutely awesome! And your thinking is correct! I love to cook myself!

Well... Not me, but preferably other things.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I never tried human flesh but I hear it tastes like chicken or pork.

Here's some random normality info.

My father grows the chestnuts on his organic farm. He picks up a ton of chestnuts by hand and sells some at the local market like they way I cooked them. He then gets the rest of them peeled by a special machine and then chopped up into crumb for sausages and stuffING for chicken etc. And then he drys some of the crumb which he grinds into flour for baking. Especially good mixed half and half with buckwheat flour fir yummy gluten free pancakes.

Anyways I'm happy to chat about normal things to keep your mind from going.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I never tried human flesh but I hear it tastes like chicken or pork.

Here's some random normality info.

My father grows the chestnuts on his organic farm. He picks up a ton of chestnuts by hand and sells some at the local market like they way I cooked them. He then gets the rest of them peeled by a special machine and then chopped up into crumb for sausages and stuffING for chicken etc. And then he drys some of the crumb which he grinds into flour for baking. Especially good mixed half and half with buckwheat flour fir yummy gluten free pancakes.

Anyways I'm happy to chat about normal things to keep your mind from going.

Thank you so much for helping me. I finally got to sleep. I took extra Paxil on a whim wondering if it would help.

With all the love from Everyone in this thread, and another that I don't know if they want to be named, I got through the night.

I woke up this morning without any voices yelling at me.

I'm so glad to be alive.

Thank you Cloud, Toby, Macenroe, Wookie, and others. Thank you all.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So great you had a good sleep. Sorry we on different time lines. Hope you having good day.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just checking how you are doing today. I hope things are getting a bit better for you.
It cold here so I'm about to light our fire.

Keep strong.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia today.

I am afraid.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would begin a detox. Assume parasites, aflatoxins, the works.
Mycoplasmas. Xenobiotics. There are toxins in many foodstuffs.
There are many natural remedies.

The wires are coursed with malicious intent.
Electricians will not admit what they cannot know, believe, nor accept.
Those with enough brains to go around the bend, who discern the digital patter...
are virtually alone in this.

Do you like pine trees? Turp. en. es.
That's a very good place to start.

# 782
edit on 22-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: I dig. Rock and roll music I could really get it on that scene.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Golly gosh. You have a diagnosis at least but maybe you could get a second opinion as stressing about would make me have an episode. Do please do lots of research into diet and other things that may help. There was a fairly recent (last six months) about someone getting rid of their anxiety by getting rid of the candida in their digestive system, I know the digestive system really effects the brain its functions and emotional side of it.

Take care of your self. Sending you bucket loads of love and strength and mental stability.a reply to: TarzanBeta

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Golly gosh. You have a diagnosis at least but maybe you could get a second opinion as stressing about would make me have an episode. Do please do lots of research into diet and other things that may help. There was a fairly recent (last six months) about someone getting rid of their anxiety by getting rid of the candida in their digestive system, I know the digestive system really effects the brain its functions and emotional side of it.

Take care of your self. Sending you bucket loads of love and strength and mental stability.a reply to: TarzanBeta

The doc told me they're going to perform Vitamin D injections once a month, that I need more Thiamine, and I need more Folic Acid.

He said research is sketchy, but it might help. Then the other doc prescribed me Seroquil.

That stuff hits fast and hard... But are there voices? Just my wife and kids.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So good your doc is looking at your blood work. Yes vit D, especially you being agrophobic lack of sun means lack of vit D. Magnesium, B vita and all those mineral chemical things need testing. Check if your over or under methylating, sorry you'll have to Google that, (I learned a little about that from my cousin who has depression). I got extremely depressed at one point in my life which was due to being malnourished from having a gluten allergy not saying this is your problem but I would be looking at all ideas.

Keep talking about your issues to anyone who will listen.

Love and strength.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join