It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA/China/NK My theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When China´s president was in the US a few weeks ago, what do you think he arranged with Trump?

I think they arranged the conquerer of NK and Russia may have been left out of it.

The smart thing to do, if the idea is to actually use force is to do a raid of cruise missiles and then drone the survivors of the regime, this will be done by the US.

Then, to deal with the state of devastation on which is NK right now, millions in concentration camps, millions without food, mullions alienated by the regime propaganda, China will do its part of the deal. China will take over with ground troops and annex the territory and no one will oppose.

Maybe in 20 or 30 years they will let NK to reunite with SK, maybe...

Just a thought.

So what do you guys think about this?

edit on 20-4-2017 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Maybe in 20 or 30 years they will let NK to reunite with SK, maybe...
Just a thought.
So what do you guys think about this?

It's possible but... if so, Russia has to be in on it or China will be in the bad spot in Asia.

My personal view is that we are gonna end up in a shooting war with NK, China and Russia before the year is out.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
NK and SK will never be unified, so long as China holds its' interests there and we hold ours in SK. With the tensions in the South Pacific, I wouldn't imagine that China would concede the NK territory without being forced to.

Then there is also to consider the Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty, whereby each country pledged to give military aid to the other should they ever be attacked by an outside country. China is being extremely vague about this treaty at the moment, stating that NK's nuclear program COULD (key word there) violate the pact and invalidate it. Why they're pretending that they've never contemplated this situation before, when we all know they have (the treaty was last renewed in 2001), is especially suspicious. They know whether or not it does, they're just sand bagging and playing from the fence.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's highly unlikely China will offer any military support to the US should things take a turn in that direction.

The more plausible scenario is something like a trade agreement between the US and China conditionally related to China pressuring the DPRK regarding nuclear proliferation. Also, should it turn into a kinetic situation (meaning shots fired) China will probably take a back seat and let the South Koreans and the United States military settle with North Korea through a military campaign.

Trump himself has tweeted things reminiscent of some economic benefits for China should they handle North Korea in a way to his liking. The best option moving forward is to keep working with allies and the diplomatic partners in China to try and isolate North Korea and increase pressure. Stopping them from producing more nuclear weapons is going to be the only goal.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Something like this could make Trump look good at home and China solve its bad neighbour ally problem and at the same time gain influence in the region. Even do something good for the world.

I deeply dislike China and its pseudo-communist/ruthless-capitalist dictatorship but NK madmen Kim is far worst than the Chinese Communist Party.

NK is bad for business, its bad to everyone, including its millions of alienated inhabitants, solving ths issue could be useful to everyone.

Despite that China must have ways to neutralise their military capabilities.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

China has always viewed North Korea as something of a red headed bastard. They are more pragmatic about them, and have to be because they are neighbors. Beijing and Pyongyang have become economic partners in their own right which is why the CCP takes such a soft line with North Korean bull crap chest thumping. A good example of this was last year when Obama asked China to put more pressure on DPRK regarding it's weapon's testing. 72 hours later the Norks had successfully launched a few missiles from a submarine, and had a laugh at the US while Beijing did nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The US diplomats handed China ultimatum talk. Testing the waters, "look we're going to invade NK. You are either with us or against us."

As it turned out China is moving a hundred fifty thousand troops to the border, Russia is shifting its weight there too.

Us already occupies 70 percent of the worlds nations, threatening to make war everywhere all the time.

You think this lesson is lost on them, guess again. The only people believe in the right of US military to bully its way around the world are warmongers too.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I think the problem is the North Korean people and not Kim Jong-un. You cannot have a fascist dictator unless you have a population willing to worship lieber führer.

So even if China invades North Korea and disposes Jong-un, until the North Korean people evolve socially, another dictator will rise up in his place. People just love worshiping authority. Not everyone in the world is as rebellious as Americans.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

To be the top, you have to get to the top and stay on the top. You don't have to be a warmonger to keep your claws in the backs of other countries. You have to be smart.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think the problem is the North Korean people and not Kim Jong-un. You cannot have a fascist dictator unless you have a population willing to worship lieber führer.

So even if China invades North Korea and disposes Jong-un, until the North Korean people evolve socially, another dictator will rise up in his place. People just love worshiping authority. Not everyone in the world is as rebellious as Americans.

And look where it's gotten us.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I assume the list is who is number one being an a hole? Yeah, USA!, USA!, USA!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Possible. Heck just about anything is at this point.
There is just so much tension in the world right now, something is on the verge of blowing up...and I hope not literally

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
With China and Russia sealing off the Northern border, South Korea and the USA sealingg off the Southern border, the US Navy off the coast, there isn't going to be a World War. When North Korea fired four missiles at Japan a month ago, that was the final straw.

I wish fixing this were as simple as sending down Super-Nanny or a couple of CCPO's down to his house;

"Hello, can we come in for a minute? We've had a complaint that you fired some rockets over your neighbor's garden. It wasn't you? We've spoken to your neighbors and they say they saw you. We've also spoken to the shop down the road and they said you came in and bought a couple of nuclear reactors. Where are they? In the shed? And the fuel rods? In the bin behind the shed? I've also spoken to Mr Shah, yes, the nuclear bomb-maker, the guy with the funny hat. He says he sold you some designs? You've got them? Where are they? In your attic? You know what they are used for? You do? So why did you fire those rockets? Just for a bit of a laugh? Well it wasn't very funny was it? You've got everyone very worried and upset now... You won't do it again?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The NK population is far too much brainwashed by years of propaganda, imagine if Kim gets taken out of the throne, a lot of people will resort to suicide and things like that. I can only imagine the horrors we would find out in the shadows there..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: intrptr

To be the top, you have to get to the top and stay on the top. You don't have to be a warmonger to keep your claws in the backs of other countries. You have to be smart.

Never played King of the Hill as a child?

new topics

top topics

join