It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Puts White People in Separate Room For ‘Privilege Workshop’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Aazadan

What?

Various cultures refuse to assimilate in the US. Instead, each tries to have their own special area/group.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XxitsTtimexX

Colored room?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That's pretty ignorant

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Let’s just bring back segregation. Obviously Blacks want it back as they are trying to segregate themselves, so let them!.
The hypocrisy from the black community gets more stupid every day.

Honestly, the black community was better off with segregation. They had their own businesses, lower crime rates, higher graduation rates, very family-oriented communities. Then they got thrown into the melting pot called inner cities and here we are.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think it's hilarious that the people that call everyone else racists are actively promoting racial segregation.

LOL!

How long do we have until we have whites only drinking fountains again?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Killeonidas

That's pretty ignorant

For ignorant read; "not a deluded pretty lie"/"ugly truth".
edit on 21-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonaljust what we need another useless college course. its so sad when we are young we are told go to college so you can get a job nut the curriculum that i have been seeing my friends taking and the useless degrees they are walking out of school with just have me smdh. i am from the south and people of many hues was part of everyday life race is never been an issue with me but i spent a few years in wisconsin the school i went to had one mixed race kid in it and he was labeled a troublemaker why because all the other kids hated him for his color and would pick on hm and when he defended himself the affluent kids parents would go to school and whine my kid got beat up by that colored kid. so a bullfodder class like this in wi i just got to roll me eyes.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

No, no, no silly they are smarter than you and I. See they get "it". Ask them what "it" is and they will get pissed, like a vegetarian or pro abortion leftist does. They have no logical reason for their anger, they are just mad.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I identify as American. What room should I go to?

I had never been asked to ID my race or culture until I was in college. I thought it was the weirdest question ever and I still find it weird. It pisses me off when I am asked to ID myself as anything but American so I respond with 'human', 'Kryptonian' or to piss someone off 'Republican' lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Which rooms do Ewoks go into?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I also think segregation by race is great idea.

Yeah...think of all the employment opportunities that would create...all those illegals in the States would change from gardening jobs to being builders...yeah MAGA!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I like how we assume white people are united.
Just say you hate European descent and be done with it

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Personally, I would much rather go to a room if you identify yourself as a human being.

But I guess that room doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

For the best search results on Google, type [[ I aM wHiTe ]]

I hate you! I typed "watermelon [[ I aM wHiTe ]]" into google and got this

www.slate.com...

What's With White Watermelon Seeds? What's the difference between the seeds?

Maturity. All watermelon seeds start off small and white before growing into larger black, red, tan, or dotted seeds. (More on these less-familiar colors later.) The average American watermelon has about 200 to 800 seeds, and roughly 5 percent of those are still immature upon harvest. These seeds are infertile, so unlike their black cousins, you can't use them to plant your own crop of watermelons.

Now I'm going to turn black and infertile!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You won't last long at room temperature...think snowflake.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: seasonal

I'm a white hispanic...

Which room do I go into?

I'm confused.

Fully padded with no chance of passing "Go do not collect $200" /humor.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We've come so far...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm generally quite pink.

This is ridiculous. SJWs are literally increasing segregation and undoing decades of progress.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Let’s just bring back segregation. Obviously Blacks want it back as they are trying to segregate themselves, so let them!.
The hypocrisy from the black community gets more stupid every day.

Better yet just segregate the evil whites and everything they have done for this world to Mars to start one giant KKK colony...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My peeps are all appalachian americans and if what they have is privilidge...then you can have it. Truth is there is no racism...what we do have is socio economic privilidge. As in everythjng is aligned against poor folks.
Btw...i identify as racial fluid. Today i am swahili and tomorrow i plan on being some shade of yellow.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join