It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in- Russian tanks reported to be hurtling towards North korea!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So, will they protect NK from an imminent attack or they're moving the tanks there to perhaps make an attack?

I'm confused.

Also, any credible source yet?

Neither. They are there to protect their border if there is a war.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Possibly... I'm no expert on Russian philosophy. To me it seems like major overkill.

That area is just across from Japn, though. Could this be an intelligence maneuver in case of a coming conflict, or perhaps a concern for Western invasion? Trump has been rattling sabres lately.

Just thinking out loud. It's probably what Russia said it is, just routine maneuvers and a lot of hype.

Thanks for pulling me back on topic. Have a star just for that.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: yuppa

Freedom to do what? Select from a variety of thirty cheeses? Live on credit?

As long as the second amendment holds firm I got all the freedom I need.

Freedom to sit on my arse. freedom to call your idea stupid. freedom to not elect people who would sell my right to privacy just because they wan tto control what i think,and feel.

I personally dont live on credit. And I love provolone and swiss on my sub sanvich.(tf ref)

And sorry your second amendment dont mean jack unless the others support it as well. I own a few guns too so dont even go there about me being anti gun.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Refugees are not the problem. But NK and their dirty bombs could be. If they do something stupid, Russia will strike first - that way they will be "heroes in the international arena" and US won't do something even more stupid as NK is much stronger compared to ME countries.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
NO RUSSIAN LOL!!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If they're preparing for battle with NK who we also don't like...Please lay down your reasoning for the statement made.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I value my freedom so much that I will keep stating that 911 was an inside job. See how much legislation was passed in the USA post 911 to allow you to think you are "free"

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

people who believe in this conspiracy also believe in aliens at roswell And other stuff like it

Thats a pretty broad brush you wish to tar anyone who doubts the 911 official story. Care to back that up with any statistics, the part about us and Roswell aliens.

Oh look FuggleHop is going to listen to David Icke and he guarantees Nibiru is coming

"After 15 years David Icke is coming to Canada"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but i guarantee nibiru is coming and its hurtling toward us like a fleet of russian tanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Putin is met in the DPRK youtu.be... 2000. When the bandits climb with a gun in the window a good neighbor always comes to the rescue

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
Putin is met in the DPRK youtu.be... 2000. When the bandits climb with a gun in the window a good neighbor always comes to the rescue

I hope you are not implying Putin is a good neighbor! He has been stealing as much property from his neighbors as he can!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 you can ask in person Crimean residents about the Crimea or have they banned you on the Internet?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001 you can ask in person Crimean residents about the Crimea or have they banned you on the Internet?

Who was talking about Crimea? Crimea is not even Russia's neighbor! Or do they still deliberately put errors on maps where you live?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Who was talking about Crimea? Crimea is not even Russia's neighbor! Or do they still deliberately put errors on maps where you live?

They must of deliberatly have put errors on the map because Crimea is right up Close to Russia. Practicaly they are neighbours. Google probably dont use a US map log. On Google map Crimea is even Russia now.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Those tanks look primitive.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
THAAD deployment in South Korea plays in the hands of the EU, as these locations where THAAD is installed, are a good target where to orchestrate provocations in favor of the EU and the British. Nothing more, their effectiveness is not the most important aspect.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join