It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for the free masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
there is no physical goat,,, people!

If I can piss you off,, guess what I'm riding your goat, I got your goat.

IE, I'm just getting your goat.

Also, I have never seen a picture of H.A. riding a goat in any A.F.&A.M. Lodges here in Ontario.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Bedlam

I made sure in the op to say I was not reffering to the riding the goat joke. I am asking about the symboliam of harim abiff on the goat.

Like others, I have never seen one, but if so, I would like it for my personal collection.

So I can forward the cause of the Caprids.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sorry for wasting your time everyone, im not able to provide a picture unfortunately but ty anyways. Later

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I cant edit my above post, which is a problem.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Your not wasting time, you've asked a question of the Masons here.

Beside some of the childish posts, a few Masons from I think at lest 3 different body's of Masonry told you what we know.
If you find a picture, cool, if not oh well.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Hmmm

"How you expect to run with the wolves come night, when you spend all day sparring wit' the puppies?"
-Omar, from the wire....

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've never seen such a portrayal, but I'll look around.

a reply to: namelesss
FYI, the Orange Order is not a recognized Masonic body. Also, Bill Schnoebelen is a fraud who lies for profit.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this is the answer, but once a mason is initiated, he is presented an white leather apron, or lambskin. It's a significant part of a mason's journey and it meant to represent a pure and spotless conduct in life. (strived for)

I know the going joke is you have to "ride a goat" to become a mason, but as has been said, no farm animals or women in regular masonry. (those continental folks may get by with a few furry critters)

//winks at Sahabi

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The unspoken, "No Pets" rule is still in effect

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Bedlam

I made sure in the op to say I was not reffering to the riding the goat joke. I am asking about the symboliam of harim abiff on the goat.
I have never seen a visual representation of Hiram Abiff on a goat in all my years of Freemasonry. Hell, I very seldom see images of Hiram at all, and never by himself. Usually with Solomon and Hiram of Tyre, the three of them together, if anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The donkey symbolizes the material tabernacle, the goat symbolizes the cosmic tabernacle.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Goatanic conspiracies...

Well... That for me is the first.

Here's my take.

Hiram Abif is likened to a goat because they scale mountains. On their own whims. Higher and higher.

Hiram was a high honor. And still higher he scaled as he died for his order. No higher than that can one go.
We are but the remnants of such olden crafts. Wherein... Found is a lodge with reenactment. Or out in the midst where trials are conducted to see if this blind and ignorant fool has the makings of a man.

Those who crave deeper secrets are only responded to with horrid trials. If they seek... Find they shall. Death is often the calamity one is asked to pay for the truth of the world. But there are many trials.
In elect of nine... There are the nine.
Bully, Coward, Liar, Theif, Joker, Proud, Beggar, Drunkard (Junkie), and whore. Then comes the grand elect Mason aka traitor. Then comes abbadon. Or simply "A-Bad-Don". These 11 marks are branded into the soul and the flesh. Pass these trials and you can bare your soul before such holiness as is the woman. Wholey, Holey, Holy... Etc...

No man who inquires of masons anything is innocent of the guilt and shame and calamity that is his soul. You are... Unwittingly asking of his woman.

Be silent. Observe. Be silent. Contemplate. Be silent. Learn. Be silent and rise. Do or do not.

There are tests because we all as men have to earn respect, trust, honor, and spirit. Our enemies train. Whilst us as atsians linger in Blasphemies and Sacrilege and Desecration. The nine and the one and one is 911. A call to the mighty. Are you one who can rise above the whole order. In purity and Piety?????
edit on 30-4-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

would love to have a chat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join