It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes worked with Trump administration to create a fake scandal about Susan Rice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The last Administration wiped its collective a$$e$ with the Constitution.

Trump could break a law a minute it would take a year to catch up.

Wake up

...but it's ok for this one to?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In order to cut through the BS as the OP requested, we would have to delete the OP...and post #2 as a minimum...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Salon is quite liberal in its spin, regardless of whether or not it is well-written or intelligent.

The focus of my comment was more on the unnamed quoted sources that are tantamount to hearsay--that's really what matters. The fact that it is from Salon is irrelevant, I suppose, although I've read quite a few ideologically spun pieces from them in the past. I will concede that they do attempt to mask it well, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
Barry Obimbo does not have an once of class, but that is not the reason he does not respond, he does not because he is a felon.

Too bad your unnamed, so called "Intelligence officials" did not speak up before it happened. Someone might have believed them before hand. But waiting to claim it after the fact without proof shows they have nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Salon is quite liberal in its spin, regardless of whether or not it is well-written or intelligent.

The focus of my comment was more on the unnamed quoted sources that are tantamount to hearsay--that's really what matters. The fact that it is from Salon is irrelevant, I suppose, although I've read quite a few ideologically spun pieces from them in the past. I will concede that they do attempt to mask it well, though.
Fair enough.

Yes, Salon leans liberal and wordy. Intelligent and thoughtful.

People "leak" information when they are not going to be named. They ask for immunity. That's when the truth emerges.
I know from experience.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

.........." create a fake scandal about Susan Rice "

I Think Susan Rice Created Her Own Scandal . Using Political Power and Influence to Conspire to Spy on the Opposition by order of then President Obama . The Evidence to Support that Fact has been Highly Publicized , how can you Sit there Behind a Keyboard and Profess Otherwise Pal ?
edit on 21-4-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you're saying an unverified report to a reporter verifies the unverifiable claim of the unverified reading of documents that as of yet haven't proved the claim of spying?

... And then you follow this up with "and there you have it folks?"

Ok

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ok if the evidence has been publicised then you should have no problem finding it right?
Because no evidence has been provided just ill conceived ideas about how this works.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: essentialtremors

There is no denying that Trump and Trump apologists use "fake news" as a tactic to dismiss anything that isn't pro-Trump.

Incorrect. It was the DNC and the media that cooked up this whole idea of fake news right after Hillary lost the election. This was their harebrained idea that I'm sure felt really smart to them. The idea was to use this term as a club over right-wing news. Ironically then the New York Times And The Washington Post and countless other news outlets begin to print stories that we're both false and under researched. This turned into a great opportunity for the right to grab the term 'fake news' and beat the left up with it. This of course turned the left angry because it wasn't fair that their smart idea would be turned into a big joke. I'm sure they imagined in their think tanks that this term 'fake news' would be used to take down Breitbart and make them look like Heroes. But while they were busy giving each other handjobs and singing Jerusalem, the term became a joke.

And and predictable fashion the left begin to cry about how unfair it was to have their own attack used against them.
edit on 22-4-2017 by ExVoto because: Spehllings

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Well opinions are what they are.
It's not fact just because you feel it strongly.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's obvious that Trump made up the whole wiretapping thing as a smokescreen for his cabinet being proven to be a bunch of Russian agents. He just took a wild guess and people have been running with it ever since.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
It's obvious that Trump made up the whole wiretapping thing as a smokescreen for his cabinet being proven to be a bunch of Russian agents. He just took a wild guess and people have been running with it ever since.

Oh, did they prove that again? I keep missing the proving thing everyone keeps mentioning.

Somewhere Out There on a Ouija board, Joe McCarthy must be spelling out a message that says "wtf??"
edit on 22-4-2017 by ExVoto because: Oopses

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Gryphon66

Decent post, by the way. Sources are kinda loose, but it's a very reasonable interpretation of events.

Any time anything is critical of the DNC and the source is unknown you shout from the rooftops about, not this unknown sources thing again... where is the proof! Show me the proof, proof, where's the proof etc.....but if it is against trump, by all means, it's just loose.

That is what they call disingenuous.

I stated that OPs source here was questionable, yet you're sputtering and spitting about proof?

LOL
lol he's right you just did this to me recently demanding proof and now here you are......I'm glad someone else saw it. By the way I did find something more substantial to
Back up what I said was my opinion. I love when that happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExVoto

originally posted by: CB328

Oh, did they prove that again? I keep missing the proving thing everyone keeps mentioning.

Somewhere Out There on a Ouija board, Joe McCarthy must be spelling out a message that says "wtf??"
Your post made me laugh. I love it

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah dude just turned 20. 2nd year on ats. I also apologized in this thread. Can link it if you want

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

See they got you believeng it didn't they?

I think it's been shown that Susan Rice was just doing her job. Nothing illegal.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my comment but yeah my first reply to the op was immature. I did apologize in here but sorry again to everyone. Unfair comment to make.

Have a good one xcalibur

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Yes they proved it. Or rather said it never happened.
Come on...You knew this.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Corytrevor

Smokes n shirt Corytrevor!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Hahaha first person to make the connection I think, first to comment on it anyways. one of the most obnoxious programs out there but that's why I love it

Just to keep my post somewhat on topic, was this piece of information ever confirmed as true or false?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join