It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes worked with Trump administration to create a fake scandal about Susan Rice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Susan Rice is a Saint!

Remember that internet video that was responsible for Benghazi? Bwahhahahahahahaah

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
Susan Rice should sue Trump and Nunes for slander. The Prez wants to lessen libel laws, pretty sure she can get a pretty penny from him using the laws we already have on record.
Obama should too, after being accused of a felony but a sitting President, but he's too classy to go there.

Susan Rice is the one that LIED and LIED and LIED again and again about a video being the cause for the attack on the Benghazi compound, when she knew that was not the case...because she had to LIE to protect Hillary and Obama. The American dead ? Too bad, right?

I say the families of the DEAD should sue Rice....there was nothing classy about Obama or the previous administration...
edit on 19-4-2017 by M5xaz because:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, if your two anonymous intelligence sources say their anonymous White House insider said so.

How nice of everyone to keep quiet about the details. I guess that is proof that everyone in Washington loves Trump!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Susan Rice can sue Trump for defamation. That would be an impeachable offense, given it was done using the powers of the Presidency.

I don't think she will for the same reason that we aren't seeing her parading her wounded little self around in the media anymore ... the process of discovery would be more damaging for her and the left than it would for Trump, and that's without saying I think Trump would necessarily come out squeaky clean.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

You have proved yourself useless.

And you have proved yourself a tool.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
OP must be proud. Overthrowing a government for uhh what reason? no reason. Oh no but they would never ever spy on americans.
Libya now a terrorist haven where slave markets exist. OP must be proud.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Susan Rice can sue Trump for defamation. That would be an impeachable offense, given it was done using the powers of the Presidency.

Lol I bet you giggle with anticipation over this thought...

I think Rice suing anyone is rather laughable, but I think you are serious and that is just strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump shouldn't be breaking laws at all, shouldn't we be holding him to higher standards than the administration that just left?

If this turns out to be true then Trump broke a law, period. No need to even bring the previous administration up unless it is as an example of what NOT to do. Trump is doing the same thing so your argument (deflection) doesn't really hold up too well in my opinion.

I see Fake News.

Of course Trump better not be breaking any laws.

I need a lot more than this tainted Fake News Rag.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OP, you're standing in the Church of Trump uttering blasphemy.

The absolute kowtowing, Prada-licking OBEISANCE these Trump zealots lavish on The Donald make any other personality-cult look like a teenage fan club.

Decent post, by the way. Sources are kinda loose, but it's a very reasonable interpretation of events.

If the President walks away from the Side-show Nunes Grift unscathed, we will know, as the Greek Chorus has so long lamented here, that there are those that are simply above the law.

We'll see I guess. Are you tired of "winning" yet?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

She can lie and plead the 5th all she wants in front of Congress but she wouldn't last 5 minutes on the stand in a real court.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The last Administration wiped its collective a$$e$ with the Constitution.

Trump could break a law a minute it would take a year to catch up.

Wake up

No he didn't, "they" didn't. O'bama was a Harvard Law graduate with a flawless reputation. Trump is a lying con man.

How much Trump Kool-Aid can you people drink before you start vomiting? We'll see.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Proven today over 90% of news articles are critical of Trump. Because the left owns the media. Will own fox in a few days. There is only one point of view in the media....reminds me of that horrible state California

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Wake up

No he didn't, "they" didn't. O'bama was a Harvard Law graduate with a flawless reputation.

I vomited reading that you think his "Harvard" law degree coincides with a flawless reputation.
You never seen or heard of a lawyer lying?
I have....and Obama did it all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Wake up

No he didn't, "they" didn't. O'bama was a Harvard Law graduate with a flawless reputation. Trump is a lying con man.

How much Trump Kool-Aid can you people drink before you start vomiting? We'll see.

Obama never accomplished a single thing in his life.

Nobel Prize was given to him for absolutely nothing.

Don't worry, you'll still get your freebies.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry, but you know this is true, If there was any political hay there at all, they'd still have Rice out in front of the press leading the Trump defamation charge. That she's not there speaks volumes.

In fact, where has the whole scandal gone?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
kind of wish all those "undisclosed" sources.... on both sides, would just shut up for awhile... let the senate go about their business and investigate it.. they can just surprise us in the end when the arrest warrants come out!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yep. There's deflection just as predicted.
edit on 4192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Wake up

Obama never accomplished a single thing in his life.

Nobel Prize was given to him for absolutely nothing.

Don't worry, you'll still get your freebies.

Never accomplished anything? lol. I guess I would need to know your definition of "accomplishment", as it seems to be quite different from my own. I think becoming a U.S. Senator; A Harvard Graduate, and being elected POTUS, gets more than an honorable mention.

But if you're looking at accomplishing bankruptcies, being disrespectful of women; refusing to pay his employees or being "smart enough" to get out of paying taxes, getting on TV for insulting a handicapped person, asking Putin to leak garbage on his opposition; and accomplishing having most of the country completely stunned with his lies and hypocrisy, then yeah, you win. But if I were you, I think about working on my values.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wake up

uhhhhHaHaHa

Obama never did any big time legal work.

In fact, he did more "legal" unConstitutional work than anything else.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well that's true. He admin has been pretty damn ineffective so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join