It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens DVD Season #s vs DVD season #s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me why the Ancient Aliens Seasons as listed on History Channel website and the Wikipedia are DIFFERENT than the DVDs that get put out?

Ancient Aliens Wikipedia
Ancient Aliens - History channel

For example Season 11 as noted in the above links is equivalent to Season 9 on DVD. It is quite confusing.

Ancient Aliens Season 9 - Amazon
edit on 19-4-2017 by dontneedaname because: Added link

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
Can somebody tell me why the Ancient Aliens Seasons as listed on History Channel website and the Wikipedia are DIFFERENT than the DVDs that get put out?

Ancient Aliens Wikipedia

For example Season 11 as noted in the above links is equivalent to Season 9 on DVD. It is quite confusing.

Maybe they crammed more episodes per DVD to save money.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Its jammed together for space, cost and its episodic i.d. Its based on what you buy...not on the airtime viewing on tv.

EX: The Sopranos may have 6 dvds with 100 episodes on it...volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How many episodes do they have? There is really enough evidence of ancient aliens to go on for 11 seasons?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
How many episodes do they have? There is really enough evidence of ancient aliens to go on for 11 seasons?

There's not enough evidence for one episode, much less a single season of episodes.

That's why they have episodes on Bigfoot as alien, or Leonardo as alien-influenced.

Harte
edit on 4/20/2017 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Oh, there is plenty of evidence...but like on other shows..."This show is based on theory, evidence, opinion and conjecture...and the viewers are invited to make up their own minds"....more or less, something like that.

I believe it was "Sightings" or something that began that disclaimer. You know..."The views of this program are not necessarily the views of...." doo-doo-doo.

There you go....Believe it or Not. (pun intended!)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wikipedia is like fake news.
Anyone can out anything on there they want, and until someone removes it, it will seem official.

And even if you say something true that someone does not want known, like LBJ killed JFK, they will remove that too.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

on the subject....we have just scratched the surface of unexplained evidence. as more of the discoveries of ancient sites and structures are found, real questions arise with NO real plausible answers. You can debunk and spew whatever you wish, but the history we are being spoon fed is a sheer lie. You can not explain Puma Punku, anything in Egypt, etc, etc. Someone asked me How do you believe in aliens as you have never seen one? I said "how do you believe in God, you have never seen him?.......

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Wikipedia is like fake news.
Anyone can out anything on there they want, and until someone removes it, it will seem official.

Which, in my experience, takes less than ten minutes.
Try it yourself and see.

Besides, as was pointed out, most Wiki articles have citations at the end of the article. If they don't cite sources, then you are correct to be dubious.
And, if you check the sources and they seem somewhat sketchy, you are again correct to be dubious.

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer

on the subject....we have just scratched the surface of unexplained evidence. as more of the discoveries of ancient sites and structures are found, real questions arise with NO real plausible answers. You can debunk and spew whatever you wish, but the history we are being spoon fed is a sheer lie.

First bolded phrase:
So, what evidence for Ancient Aliens are you talking about here that hasn't been explained?

Second bolded phrase:
Here you are stating your own personal opinion as if it was factual. Is this not exactly what you claim the "mainstream" is doing?

originally posted by: teslahowitzerYou can not explain Puma Punku, anything in Egypt, etc, etc. Someone asked me How do you believe in aliens as you have never seen one? I said "how do you believe in God, you have never seen him?.......

There is nothing unexplained or unexplainable about PumaPunku OR Egypt. The fact that you don't personally possess the knowledge to explain either merely reflects your own ignorance, not the ignorance of anyone else and especially not on the ignorance of Archaeologists.

Regarding God, are you saying that since people believe in God without evidence, then it's okay to believe in Ancient Aliens without evidence?

Do you also believe in free energy without evidence? Is it okay to believe the Moon is hollow or that the Easter Bunny is real?

There is not even a single scrap of evidence for any of the claims made on that idiotic television show, which is why they phrase every claim with "Is it possible that... and, if so, then....?"

Harte
edit on 4/20/2017 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

Ancient Aliens Wikipedia

I think Amazon is wrong, and is missing season 8 which can be seen on the sources you mention other than amazon and also on imdb.com. With some of the other seasons there is some re-packaging, such as amazon season 6 starts with the last 3 episodes in season 6 and includes all of season 7. Since amazon's DVDs apparently skipped season 8 that is why there is a 2 season discrepancy for the remainder of the seasons. It's messed up.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join