It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth 3d sphere, 4d flat plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I was watching this video and wondering if the experience of earth exist in a multi dimensional timespace.

Can the earth be a 3d spherical shape in our current dimension yet be observable on a 2d plane from a higher dimension?
edit on 19-4-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I would buy that before flat earth in our dimension. I don't think we know enough to answer your question. We still cant decide if the universe is flat or not yet. I think the shape of our universe will be the lead to answering your question.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Wouldn't it be crazy if our universe ended up being the shape of a disc??

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Through mediation and hallucinogens or just through mediation you can experience seeing the earth as a 2 dimension flat picture. It is a very deep state of meditation but it is achievable through practice. I've only experienced it one time and it blew my mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

What meditation?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Can the earth be a 3d spherical shape in our current dimension yet be observable on a 2d plane from a higher dimension?

Yes, your mind is the higher dimension looking down at its own shadow/reflection in the 3d world.

When you "see" the image (light) as a whole instead of looking at is movement and change you'll see the whole picture and it's as a 2d shadow being cast on a wall.

Think of Plato's Allegory of the Cave where prisoners are chained up from birth looking at a wall with shadows being cast by a fire behind them. The shadows ( which are being manipulated by their captors) would be all those prisoners knew and would become reality to them. They would be ignorant of the cave they are in and the world outside the cave.

The shadows being cast on the wall represent the image you see of the world around you (3d shadow of your 4d mind) and the change inherent to the world.

Those who get free from the chains turn around and look at the fire and realize that what they were seeing was only an illusion and shadow of the real world which was behind (within) them.

Once you leave the cave you find the true light of life which is reflected in the 3d world around you. The sun is only a reflection of the light emanating from within us and it exists in the form of an image of light (what you see right now).

The image is "flat" but the movement within it appears much like 3d space. The 4th dimension is "flat" because the image is the minds (4d) eye.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There are thousands of different types of meditation. The kind I'm talking about in this case is basically going into strictly feelings, no thoughts, with your eyes open and putting yourself into a trance. When you enter a trance many weird things can happen, and if your able to hold it for a while you start to see reality in a different perspective.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Through mediation and hallucinogens or just through mediation you can experience seeing the earth as a 2 dimension flat picture. It is a very deep state of meditation but it is achievable through practice. I've only experienced it one time and it blew my mind.

I've tried chewing a certain sage. The world around me took on a strange 2d effect. I remember it was like everyone and everything became like the background in a play and I had the sudden realization that nothing was real and if I wanted too I could peel it all away to see true reality. I remember being scared of what I'd see though. I also remember feeling watched and regarded the way an ant would if a human suddenly realized the ant was paying attention to it. I found the whole experience fairly unnerving. I remember even after it wore off I had this sort of hollow, empty feeling for a few days afterwards. Like I knew I was living some kind lie or something. Its kind of hard to explain.

Chewing the leaves is the way the South American shamans used it for their spirit visions.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

just finding out is amazing to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Very interesting, I actually just listened to a pod cast that said that is the proper way to do it. Salvia is from a certain type of sage plant i believe. Salvia gave me the single most scary experience of my life. It is legal where i live, or was at the time, and I smoked two hit from a bubbler. I fell asleep and entered some random world on the beach and spent some time there. In my mind it was completely real. All of a sudden a giant rolling green, yellow, and red rubber fabric started rolling up everything i could see. It eventually got to me and i thought it was smashing me out of existence. I gave in to it because it seemed pointless to hold on because nothing existed anymore. I snapped out of the dream and woke up in my bed with some weird force pushing me to the ground and i ran around my house to make sure everything still existed.

In a way it was like being born again and being happy to exist. But I know the hollow feeling you mean too. I've never heard any other experiences of people chewing sage, i wonder if it's common to feel that way?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There is no such thing as 1D or even 2D everything has depth meaning it all starts at a single point then there is direction... where ever awareness drifts off too there is some collusion of consciousness information attached to like some cluster as if it were a self... does a galaxy call itself a galaxy it just is what it is where it is... awareness that there is is all that is really needed unless of course communicating.

Just consider me a bad sector or black hole that will condense all concepts down to nil.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Earth is a projective plane, as projected by the planettes.

2d in 3d.

Everything is spiraled knots.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Holographic universe.

You're in the right church. Now you just need to find the right pew.

It's an adventure of discovery that I think you'll enjoy...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Who know's. maybe the earth is square and we're not being told the Truth.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

You're a knot?

top topics

join