It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prayer Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello again I pray be victory! For all the Christians of ATS. IN JESUS NAME! Amen.
Hello again I pray be victory! For all the Christians of ATS. IN JESUS NAME! Amen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In the Name of the FATHER the SON and the HOLY GHOST. In JESUS name!
LORD that the Christians in America keep rising up. Keep going forward through YOU JESUS! Put us in places by FAITH places in POWER...TITLE...MIRACLES...PROTECTION...HEALING. We have victory over evil. Let evil be cast OUT and evil be wiped OUT. In JESUS name! Amen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
LORD I pray that the Christians there in Pakistan are victorious in the jobs, there money, there helping the needy and the poor. They are victorious against the plans of evil the plans of the devil and his minions. The FATHER...The SON....and The HOLY GHOST crush the evil plans in Pakistan. In JESUS name! Amen! Amen! Amen!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LORD I pray that the Christians there in Pakistan are victorious in the jobs, there money, there helping the needy and the poor. They are victorious against the plans of evil the plans of the devil and his minions. The FATHER...The SON....and The HOLY GHOST crush the evil plans in Pakistan. In JESUS name! Amen! Amen! Amen!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In the Name of the FATHER the SON and the HOLY GHOST. In JESUS name!
LORD that the Christians in America keep rising up. Keep going forward through YOU JESUS! Put us in places by FAITH places in POWER...TITLE...MIRACLES...PROTECTION...HEALING. We have victory over evil. Let evil be cast OUT and evil be wiped OUT. In JESUS name! Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join