It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prayer Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: KansasGirl

Praying that he will find healing, and for strength for your sister, and all of you, through this difficult time. Do you know if he's saved? Prayers for the docs, as well. Miracles CAN happen - seen a few!!

Thank you, LadyGreen! He is saved, yes. I love seeing that word "miracle" next to my brother-in-law's situation. Thank you!

Yes LORD do these miracles for KansasGirl! IN JESUS name! Amen!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If anyone needs healing for others please ask. The Lord in heaven he wants....HE WANTS to Bless you through prayer!

John 9:3 says

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

GOD wants to manifest in you! GOD wants to bless his children! God loves you! Never forget it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Created

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Praying that he will find healing, and for strength for your sister, and all of you, through this difficult time. Do you know if he's saved? Prayers for the docs, as well. Miracles CAN happen - seen a few!!

Thank you, LadyGreen! He is saved, yes. I love seeing that word "miracle" next to my brother-in-law's situation. Thank you!

Yes LORD do these miracles for KansasGirl! IN JESUS name! Amen!

THANK YOU, Created!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

It is a brand new day. General prayer be for the Christians of ATS! LORD JESUS let the Christians rise up! Let the Christians rise up in victory by your name JESUS! Amen!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Created

Prayers sent, and thanks!!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Thanks LadyGreenEyes! I'm going to keep praying for more prayer warriors like you to come. Come prayer warriors in the name of JESUS. Amen!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
3 in 1 comment:

edit on 23-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Two of my general prayers that GOD has instilled in me which I make daily!

God has instilled these two prayers in my heart. Every day I'm going to make it.
In the Name of the FATHER the SON and the HOLY GHOST. In JESUS name!
LORD that the Christians in America keep rising up. Keep going forward through YOU JESUS! Put us in places by FAITH places in POWER...TITLE...MIRACLES...PROTECTION...HEALING. We have victory over evil. Let evil be cast OUT and evil be wiped OUT. In JESUS name! Amen!

Lord I pray that the Christians there in Pakistan are victorious in the jobs, there money, there helping the needy and the poor. They are victorious against the plans of evil the plans of the devil and his minions. The Father...The SON....and The HOLY Ghost crush the evil plans there. In JESUS name! Amen!

Amen!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok today I met a young kid and was saddened his health/mental condition. I am praying for him and would like others that read please pray for him. God knows who he is. For health of body and mind to be restored! In JESUS name! Amen!

Thank you all and have a good night!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thank you JESUS for another day! AMEN!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
JESUS rules I thank you for another day! Even if I die Jesus will raise me back up!

Thank you JESUS! Amen!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Two of my general prayers that GOD has instilled in me which I make daily!

God has instilled these two prayers in my heart. Every day I'm going to make it.
LORD that the Christians in America keep rising up. Keep going forward through YOU JESUS! Put us in places by FAITH places in POWER...TITLE...MIRACLES...PROTECTION...HEALING. We have victory over evil. Let evil be cast OUT and evil be wiped OUT. In JESUS name! Amen!

Lord I pray that the Christians there in Pakistan are victorious in the jobs, there money, there helping the needy and the poor. They are victorious against the plans of evil the plans of the devil and his minions. The FATHER...The SON....and The HOLY GHOST crush the evil plans there. In JESUS name! Amen!

Amen!
edit on 27-4-2017 by Created because: Error in my paste

edit on 27-4-2017 by Created because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thank JESUS for this day. In JESUS name! Amen!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I pray that prayer warriors come and that the Christians are protected and that the non believers come to JESUS. In JESUS NAME! AMEN!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thank you Jesus for another day. My prayers go out to the ATS Christians for victory and the Non believers to believe! In JESUS name! Amen.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thank you, Created!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No problem! GOD is GOOD. Be the HOLY SPIRIT of the LORD to comfort and guide us today. In JESUS name. Amen!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
LORD I pray that the Christians there in Pakistan are victorious in the jobs, there money, there helping the needy and the poor. They are victorious against the plans of evil the plans of the devil and his minions. The FATHER...The SON....and The HOLY GHOST crush the evil plans in Pakistan. In JESUS name! Amen! Amen! Amen!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Created

Thanks LadyGreenEyes! I'm going to keep praying for more prayer warriors like you to come. Come prayer warriors in the name of JESUS. Amen!

Prayer can do amazing things!!

Some improvement on the situation for the person I know, but it looks to be a long road for them. Still half expecting to make a road trip.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join