It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prayer Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello wanted to share prayers with you and for you
Praying people come and join me in this thread anytime! If you are having health issues, I would like to pray for you. If you are have a marriage issue, I would like to pray for you. If you are having job problems, let me pray for you in the name of my LORD and Savior JESUS Christ. Let us unite believers on the CHRIST. For His name changes the world for He defeated the WORLD! Join me please.

The bible says

Philippians 4:6
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Ephesians 6:18
praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

Psalm 34:17
When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.

edit on 20-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: All caps title

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Created

Only if I can pray for you in the name of the mighty Cthulhu, bringer of madness and destroyer of souls.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hello do you have a job issue?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Created
Hello do you have a job issue?

No, not at all, I am very gainfully employed.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Understood. But is there a problem at work?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Hello how are you doing today?

link   

Understood. But is there a problem at work?

Besides me? No, not really.

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only if I can pray for you in the name of the mighty Cthulhu, bringer of madness and destroyer of souls.

You see... The difference is... That person above believes in his/her religion and his/her God. To that person, it is as real as breathing.

You, on the other hand, are a troll. You don't believe in Cthulhu. You're just having a laugh at that person's expense. It's people like you that like to poke and jab at people like an imbecile poking and prodding a caged lion, or a people who follow different beliefs than yourself. When that lion breaks free, you scream for help, you charge the owner and demand retribution. When the people rise up against you, you call foul and blame your own country or even that people for rising up even though you're the one who pushed them to it in the first place.

All you and those like you do is derail a thread when you don't agree with it. You don't care about the importance of others, only that the world should revolve around you. Remember one thing and this is a fact. Karma is a royal bitch and she does come back around and she doesn't play nice. Remember that when everything goes to hell in a hand basket around you and you ask "What did I do to deserve this".

It takes a really sad person... It shows personal worth, the true worth. Self worth. It shows just how little respect you have for others and more than likely some shortcoming in your own self esteem.

edit on 19-4-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Mark 2:17

On hearing this, Jesus told them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

May you seek and may you find truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm doing fantastic.

I haven't been drowned, raped, bears sent after me or anything else for calling any religious god a fairytale.

I call that a good day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
You don't believe in Cthulhu.

Yes I do. He will rise from his slumber in R'lyeh and strike down all the non-believers and infidels. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Oh, and if you have a hard time finding humor in life, that's your issue.

edit on 19-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
besides....? What do you mean?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I find plenty of humor. Irony is one of them. I just don't laugh at the expense of others, especially because I believe I'm better than them. That's a pretty sad trait.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm doing fantastic.

I haven't been drowned, raped, bears sent after me or anything else for calling any religious god a fairytale.

I call that a good day.

Cool! Glad you are doing well man! That's nice to hear. How went your morning today?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I find plenty of humor. Irony is one of them. I just don't laugh at the expense of others, especially because I believe I'm better than them. That's a pretty sad trait.

Where did I claim to be better than the Original Poster? He wants to pray for me, I want to reciprocate. Sharing is caring.

I think you are projecting the weakness of your own faith onto me.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Hello StallionDuck how are you doing today?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Hello StallionDuck how are you doing today?

I'm good. Thank you. Work is almost over for the week and I'm almost out the door. Appreciate the thread. I just poked in to look see.

Good luck with it!

See you guys next week.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join