It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looks like we lost another straight shooter in media bill oreilly has been fired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That is a pretty big ol pile of hyperbole there, Buzzy.

He was popular, for sure. Demigod? A bit of a stretch.

In my own circle, no one watches cable or broadcast news. We watch local news, so we know who's cow got loose.

FWIW, you can find some far left dipsticks to spout racist nonsense along the lines of that screenshot up there. The main reason why i hold my nose when i look to the left or right.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: proteus33

its about time...I think he was planning some kind of exit when he started writing his books. Which, I understand, are pretty good...totally unlike him.

Although, I dont think the "sexual accusations" was the "out" he was planning on. Anyone know of a very very high cliff...please direct him the coordinates...

Ba-byyyyeeeee.....

I found the cliff he needs to jump off of. Angel Falls

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Haaaaa! Nope.... not "ANGEL" anything! Now perhaps the "DEVIL'S TOWER" Wyoming! Thanks KrazyshOt...

edit on 20-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My God, that is a beautiful place.

If i were forced to choose where i'd base jump to my death, that may be my top choice. LOL, pardon the absurdity.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yea. I've always liked looking at Angel Falls. It's a beautiful waterfall. I like the fact that it is so tall that the water separates from its downcliff stream into a mist by the time it hits the water.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Dude. They have him recorded by one of the women accusers talking about what he wants to do to her in the shower. Fox has paid out millions in settling like 13 cases which have come up.

Don't even try and tell me it's all made up. That just shows you have no clue of what evidence has already been put forth.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That is a pretty big ol pile of hyperbole there, Buzzy.

He was popular, for sure. Demigod? A bit of a stretch.

In my own circle, no one watches cable or broadcast news. We watch local news, so we know who's cow got loose.

FWIW, you can find some far left dipsticks to spout racist nonsense along the lines of that screenshot up there. The main reason why i hold my nose when i look to the left or right.

Never said I wasn't melodramatic. LOL!!!

edit on 4/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sorry. I lean more right, but he was NOT a straight shooter by any means. He was a pompous bully. He may have made a lot of good points and arguments, but is extremely flawed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join