It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

statue of GW Bush in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I heard the news that the Mayor of Bagdah is trying to build a new statue of GWB on the location where Sadam statue was pulled down.

Is that true? Just feel really funny about it.

I suddenly feel that is great idea to attract the attack from terrorists, use his statue as a trap.

how is that? I feel great about this idea

[edit on 2-2-2005 by proteinx]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You're a couple of days late on this. There's a thread on it already.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I really hope he doesn't. They may really appreciate what the US andBush have done fr them, but those that hate Bush wouldn't, no, couldn't see it as anything other than Bush telling them to do it for his pride.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well i doubt it will get built but the mayor of Baghdad said he would like to build one. In other news, America not to be outdone by the Iraqis has decided to knock down the evil French statue known as the statue of liberty and replace it with a Bush stands for liberty statue.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Trent]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trent
Well i doubt it will get built but the mayor of Baghdad said he would like to build one. In other news, America not to be outdone by the Iraqis has decided to knock down the evil French statue known as the statue of liberty and replace it with a Bush stands for liberty statue.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Trent]

yeah, I can image that day can happen. All the tourists in NY are going to take picture with GWB then. that is cool thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sure why not Bush owns the place now he is the new dictator so why shouldnt he have a statue where the old dictators was just seems natural, heck I bet when he is no longer president here he has been gaurunteed the job of life time president/dictator over there and I bet he took it to cause you know he dont want to give the power up in 08 when its time.

new topics

top topics

join