It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I love that the trumpcult are even finding a way to blame THIS on the left.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian We finally got cable maybe, 15 or so years ago. I was instantly enamored with Fox News since the major new stations, CBS, ABC, NBC.... reeked. I used to watch Bill Oreilly back on Inside Edition and thought he had a great style and a different approach to stories. Yeah, he could be an ass but name one news caster that wasn't. Maybe Tom Brokaw. He seemed pretty laid back and friendly. And many( or nearly all) of those that tangled with Bill and hated him were even greater asses. And his competition were the biggest bunch of head cases and pencil necked geeks ever assembled. But I criticized other sexual predators like Bill Cosby, David Letterman, Bill Clinton, and I can't give Oreilly a pass if he's the same kind of guy they are. I would hope that the leftists condemning Oreilly would also condemn those I mentioned, but they probably won't. Leftists are what they are and we know this. Fox is still head and shoulders and waist above the cable competition and that won't change any time soon. I think they're all ultimately on the same team and paying lip service to their respective viewers, but Fox sells a better product and to a more discriminating audience. I hope Bill enjoys his retirement and doesn't become as creepy as David letterman has. And I've added Stephen Colbert to the list of future predators. He's shedding his humanity like a snake sheds its skin.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

What has Colbert done? Other than have a very politically motivated monologue?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Go Sarah for convincing Lochie to get rid of this filthy pig.

Good riddance to the ass.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Name and town, name and town if you wish to opine. Today's word of the day is 'creeper'. Don't be a 'creeper' if you wish to keep your job.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My sources tell me that O'Reilly is doing a limited run of "The Vagina Monologues" on Broadway.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join