It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Putin conspiracy theory is the dumbest one ever

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: allsee4eye

Nah, the dumbest conspiracy theory is that Obama is Muslim born Kenyan. Thanks Trump!

I think you mean THANKS CLINTON

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Trump Putin conspiracy theory is the dumbest one ever

Sure is since before the 2016 election Trump haters loved wikileaks when it was dishing out dirt on GW.

Only they never blamed Russia.

Since we're pointing out hypocrisy we should also point out how much Trump Loved wikileaks when they leaked about Clinton but hates it when leaks come from his own admin about him!!

Can't have it both ways. Either leaking is good or it's not.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: allsee4eye

Nah, the dumbest conspiracy theory is that Obama is Muslim born Kenyan. Thanks Trump!

So Do you believe back in 1991 Trump somehow tricked Obama into stating he was born in Kenya in the Harvard yearbook?

edit on 19-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My question is: at what point do we call this a case of mass hysteria?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
With all of Trumps resources he would not have needed Russia to hack Hillary or the DNC's emails.
I'm sure he could afford an army of spooks and hackers who could have done this with no traces.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don’t know who hacked the DNC and John Podesta, but I doubt it was any Russian government action. I have 3 reasons for that:

Crowdstrike.

Crowdstrike is the cybersecurity company hired by the DNC to determine who hacked their accounts: it took them a single day to determine the identity of the culprits – it was, they said, two groups of hackers which they named “Fancy Bear” and “Cozy Bear,” affiliated respectively with the GRU, which is Russian military intelligence, and the FSB, the Russian security service.

How did they know this?

These alleged “hacker groups” are not associated with any known individuals in any way connected to Russian intelligence: instead, they are identified by the tools they use, the times they do their dirty work, the nature of the targets, and other characteristics based on the history of past intrusions.

Crowdstrike

Julian Assange.

[This is the most recent live interview with Assange I could find – 10 April 2017. I know the source is DemocracyNow, but the interview seems pretty fair to me.]

AMY GOODMAN: Did Russia leak the documents, either the DNC documents or the John Podesta emails, to WikiLeaks?

JULIAN ASSANGE: We have said quite clearly that our source is not a member of any state, including the Russian government.

AMY GOODMAN: But how do you know—how do you know it’s not Russia? How do you know it’s not a state actor, since you usually say you don’t know who gives you documents?

JULIAN ASSANGE: We look very closely at our publications. We tend to come to a good understanding of them. And so, we’re not willing to go into details about our source, because it might describe the sort of person they are, the sort of jurisdiction that they’re in, which could put them at risk. But we have said clearly that our source is not a member of the Russian state. And even the U.S. government is not suggesting that our source is a member of the Russian state.

Assange Interview 10 April 2017

Seth Rich.

I guess I’ve lived just long enough to know that when something bugs me as much as this Seth Rich murder (assassination?) there’s probably much more to it.

Was Rich the one who either stole the DNC emails or allowed the hackers into the system? Was he the one who allegedly met with an Assange operative in DC in the middle of the night…? Was he really set to meet with the FBI the morning after he was killed?

Guccifer 2.0 Admits Seth Rich DNC Leaker

In recent days I have noticed that even the most partisan leftists have gone radio-silent on this idiotic charge that somehow "Russia" caused Bill Clinton's wife to lose the election. ironically, in direct proportion to the mounting evidence that the Obama Regime did in fact spy on Team Trump.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We get it. You guys think evidence is bad and lack of evidence is proof.

Go on back to your pizza pedos, fake dead children, Kenyan Muslims and holographic planes.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
We get it. You guys think evidence is bad and lack of evidence is proof.

Go on back to your pizza pedos, fake dead children, Kenyan Muslims and holographic planes.

Great another one who dismisses PG. Just keep living in your dreamworld full of unicorns and rainbows. /pol/ hasn't dropped the ball yet and they uncovered much more evidence and it goes way beyond pizza parlors. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now we find out that it was actually the Obama Regime through CIA Director John Brennan who was colluding with foreign governments in an effort to fix the election for Bill Clinton's wife.

An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election — Hillary’s.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

The Fix Is In!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The triangles must have fried my brain. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Try reading the Guardian article.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Try reading the Guardian article.

I did. It clearly says that the Obama Regime, in collusion with foreign intelligence agencies, spied on Team Trump in a failed attempt to find evidence of some connection with "the Russians".

Obama, his goons, and Bill Clinton's wife should all be brought to justice for this attempt at corrupting a US election, don't you agree?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Back in the 1970s people had honor. Nixon resigned when he got found out spying his political opponent. These days people have no shame.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Back in the 1970s people had honor. Nixon resigned when he got found out spying his political opponent. These days people have no shame.

Well, to his credit, Obama (if that's even his real name) did immediately leave the country after leaving office and has not returned since.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It clearly says that British intelligence shared... not that Obama asked or enlisted.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It clearly says that British intelligence shared... not that Obama asked or enlisted.

Like they're really going to just admit that.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh really? So Obama was too incompetent to know what his own CIA Director was up to?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's so clear at this point that on so many levels the entire Obama Regime was actively spying on -- "wiretapping" if you will -- Team Trump.

It continues to come down to these two basic facts: there is ZERO evidence connecting the Trump Campaign with "the Russians" and a mountain of evidence that points to Obama and his goons going to great lengths to spy on Team Trump.

Maybe that's why the leftists keep losing.
edit on 19-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Oh boy the gazillionth thread on this bs again. Just answer me one question for once. Why the f#ck would the alphabet agencies that supposedly have all the evidence just sit back and watch Trump getting elected in the first place? This makes no f#cking sense whatsoever. This is the most retarded and poorly executed smear campaign in the history of our world.

Unless the noise is to hide something bigger. I'd say this is considerably less retarded than Hillary running a paedophile ring. Lots of hypocrisy from crying trumplets on ats lately.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's so clear at this point that on so many levels the entire Obama Regime was actively spying on -- "wiretapping" if you will -- Team Trump.

It continues to come down to these two basic facts: there is ZERO evidence connecting the Trump Campaign with "the Russians" and a mountain of evidence that points to Obama and his goons going to great lengths to spy on Team Trump.

Maybe that's why the leftists keep losing.

They keep losing do they?

How's that border wall Mexico isn't paying for?

When is Hillary going to jail?

How's the new healthcare system?

How's Isis?

How are his approval ratings?

How's the "too busy to play golf" stance going? Or his campaign claim that he wouldn't take time off?

How's the swap draining going, with the richest cabinet in history?

How's the policy on staying out of the middle East going?

So much winning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join