It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Putin conspiracy theory is the dumbest one ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So the theory goes. Putin hacks DNC. Sends emails to Wikileaks. Wikileaks obviously doesn't check them and makes them public. Hillary loses the election because of that. Trump becomes president. Trump and Putin nuke Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Ivano Frankivsk, Dnepropetrovsk and all other major Ukrainian cities. Putin annexes a nuclear ravaged Ukraine.

There are some flaws in this theory.

1. How does Putin know there is dirt in the DNC emails?

2. If Trump didn't win. What happens to Putin?

3. If Trump and Putin nuke Ukraine so Putin takes it over, Germany would never allow it. Ukraine borders NATO Poland and Poland borders NATO Germany. Trump's ancestors are from Germany.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Two things I'm tired of. Tax returns and Russia. Oh well, it isn't like purple dropped Obama's birth certificate, so I don't expect these to go away either.

If you want to believe, then validation is required, no matter the facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Trump Putin conspiracy theory is the dumbest one ever

Sure is since before the 2016 election Trump haters loved wikileaks when it was dishing out dirt on GW.

Only they never blamed Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah, that conspiracy was mostly bologna. The big thing is Putin did not like Hillary, anyone running against her would have benefited by the trolling and shilling campaign Russian hackers put on. They probably did not influence the election as much as the information about Hillary's mess ups being spread all over the internet did.

That's life, now we got to make sure that Trump doesn't move Washington to Florida. Although, there are almost as many cons in Florida as in DC. I said almost.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hillary signed off on RosAtom's takeover of Uranium One. Uranium is a strategic resource. Putin doesn't like Hillary yous say? Oh I bet he does.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dumbest conspiracy theory ever?

Trump is "anti-establishment," Trump and Hillary are "enemies," or Hillary is an inter dimensional reptilian shapeshifter who is actually dead and employs a clone/body double.

Or that Obama is secretly Osama Bin Laden, or that the entire Obama family are a bunch of apes.

Flat earth is in there, too.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nah, the dumbest conspiracy theory is that Obama is Muslim born Kenyan. Thanks Trump!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would love to see a poll of all Americans on "which country do you like better, Russia or Saudi Arabia?" That would be interesting. I think Saudi Arabia may actually win that poll due to all the brain washing from the media. I know Trump has a golf course in the UAE but I don't think he took any campaign money from known terrorist funding nations.

I don't get why it's totally cool to take money from people that enable terrorism but people lose their minds over Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Hillary signed off on RosAtom's takeover of Uranium One. Uranium is a strategic resource. Putin doesn't like Hillary yous say? Oh I bet he does.

/sigh

So did eight other Cabinet level Departments as well as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and all American uranium stays in America (after refinement in Canada.)

Next?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Russia is better. Russia has free heath care.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If one of them did not approve, RosAtom takeover of Uranium One would have been dead. Hillary could have opposed it. GOP would never sell American strategic resource to Russia.

RosAtom is a state owned enterprise. RosAtom owns Uranium One. All that uranium belongs to Russia.
edit on 19-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Nah, the dumbest conspiracy theory is that Obama is Muslim born Kenyan. Thanks Trump!

Actually Hillary started that when she was campaigning against Obama. You can't give that credit to Trump. He did not start that one, but he did keep it going. From what I gather, Obama may actually have been born on a trip his wife took to Kenya, but he is still a citizen. And the birth certificate would have been made when she came back. I never saw a problem with that, Obama qualified.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
DanceGO?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This...
Rolls eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Exaggerate much? Drama...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The alleged mess ups was their trolling efforts.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hush you're chipping away their foundation.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And there's the second dumbest conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This thread alone nearly GUARANTEES that there is dirt clinging to Mr. Trump, as there is absolutely no need to open up another thread about this conspiracy theory. When will you learn?

The moment something is DENIED, and depicted as something COMPLETELY DUMB TO DO, the plot thickens.

Simply noone in this forum has any authority to decide if this Trumputina-thing is for real or not. All we know is that there is SOMETHING. Denying that and postulation of a general uselessness discussing this just drives this deeper into the mud.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh boy the gazillionth thread on this bs again. Just answer me one question for once. Why the f#ck would the alphabet agencies that supposedly have all the evidence just sit back and watch Trump getting elected in the first place? This makes no f#cking sense whatsoever. This is the most retarded and poorly executed smear campaign in the history of our world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join