It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Media vs. President Trump--89% negative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I don't catch you drift.

If someone is 100% sure to die if they jump off a building, I would need no clarification of a comparison.

NBC and the like have been around since the dawn of TV news, so yes FOX is the new comer.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

NBC and the like have been around since the dawn of TV news, so yes FOX is the new comer.

Not to mention that FoxNews Channel is Cable/Dish ONLY. The ABC-NBC-CBS nightly news is broadcast over the air. A decent portion of city people don't have Cable/Dish.
edit on 4/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very good point.

These titans of new media are floundering. The internet is eating their lunch and they have no idea on how to stem the flow. It is as simple as telling the truth, even when your owner owns the corp that you are going to do a real story on, and it is a negative one.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

you really need to read and understand this:

How cable and broadcast TV news fared in 2015

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe, just maybe the reason that 89% of MSM reporting has been negative is due to the fact that 89% of what Trump does actually is negative.

Everything from his B.S. executive orders, which are basically nothing more than signed tweets, to his endless weekend golfing excursions in Mar-A-Lago at taxpayer expense and all the stupid sh#t he does in between.

As far as I'm concerned, MSM must be working their asses off just to come up with 11% non-negative reporting on that idiot.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Does not sound like an objective opinion about this story.

Everything from his B.S. executive orders, which are basically nothing more than signed tweets, to his endless weekend golfing excursions in Mar-A-Lago at taxpayer expense and all the stupid sh#t he does in between.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Like I told this Democrat today, you'd better come up with better ideas on how to run this country, or you'll be whining about PRESIDENT Trump for 8 loooooong years.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Is the 89% negative coverage mentioned in your OP more or less than the amount of negative coverage the right wing gives to Hillary? How on Earth can you claim you don't understand how the lack on context can affect the interpretation of statistics?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

To put it bluntly, I don't care if the R media treated Hillary like crap ( a point you are correct in).

The story is about NBC, CBS and ABC. The fact that you are bringing up Hillary the faint is just to say see the R media does it too. That in no way negates the story in this thread, in fact it is deflecting.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The dems need no new ideas, all they need is for Trump to be seen as lying about what he promised. If they can achieve that, they will win in 2020. Then TPTB will be firmly back in control.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If you doubt that this is all the reading many members do I have a bridge to sell you.
It matters what you read too.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Does not sound like an objective opinion about this story.

You're absolutely right, I'd describe it as opinion based on observation.

edit on 20-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Like I told this Democrat today, you'd better come up with better ideas on how to run this country, or you'll be whining about PRESIDENT Trump for 8 loooooong years.

Only time will tell.

I'm betting he doesn't even complete the first four years.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then what should we do about the this tragedy? I mean people, according to you, are only reading ATS, how do we solve this problem?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Not my problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Friday April 21, 2017

President Trump understands that the landscape of America and the individual lives of Americans are improving now that he's in office. He also understands that most of the media is liberal, and still butt-hurt because they couldn't push their sorry candidate to the Whitehouse, no matter how they tried.

Tweet: "No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!"

Full Story: thehill.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
May 12, 2017

I hope President Trump follows through on today's threat to cancel, or at least scale way back on the frequency of what are now "daily" press briefings..hosted by Sean Spicer.

News outlets RARELY report any of the Administration's accomplishments for America, that Sean consistently presents day after day.

It would be (to put it respectfully) very unwise and illogical for President Trump's administration to continue briefing an "Anti-Trump" press on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join