It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralAvenger
a reply to: D8Tee

Of all the questions you can ask, this is the most important one?

Just an enormous variable level of Gravity, whatevs.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The southern cross is always at (pretty much) south, no matter where you are on earth.

No matter where on Earth?

It is only visible below a certain latitude.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The southern cross is always at (pretty much) south, no matter where you are on earth.

No matter where on Earth?

It is only visible below a certain latitude.

Then why is there inversion when you cross the equator? You do know the entire sky is inverted upside down in the southern hemisphere?

Or the moon? Do Flat Earthers never travel? The entire moon is upside down, yet not one of them explain why this happens.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralAvenger

It's still at pretty much exact south, even if you're in the northern hemisphere. You just can't see it because it's below the horizon when you go too far north.

So, care to explain the southern cross on a flat earth and how it just doesn't work because there isn't multiple ones visible when you're in the Southern Hemisphere?

Or are you going to avoid it, again?
edit on 2442017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

What is gravity, besides a hypothetical force. I mean there obviously is a force, but it has never been proven that this force comes from the center of ball Earth pulling in all directions towards that center.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

I wouldn't know. How should I know? Of all the questions you can ask, this is the most important one?
Dealing with a person who thinks the earth is flat, in light of all the evidence that it is a sphere, I'm not sure what is the most important question to ask you.

Our educational system is failing us.

Critical thinking skills are not being taught.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If you knew anything, while gravity can be described as a force, it's not a force at all. Mass is bending spacetime and you're sliding into place naturally, no force at all. It's a mass/energy consequence.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yeah because I'm a disinfo agent who posts fake space footage. Your on to me. All those shots of people in space on the space station are filmed on a secret set in Hollywood heck even Russia China India and the European space agency is in on the round earth scam. We thought our plan to infect the public school system with an insidious thing called science would be successful in promoting the global earth model but alas our dastardly plans are being exposed.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It's still at pretty much exact south, even if you're in the northern hemisphere. You just can't see it because it's below the horizon.

You obviously suggested it was visible in the south from anywhere on Earth, but never mind that.

Or are you going to avoid it, again?

I didn't avoid anything, you made an incorrect statement which needed to be cleared up first.

So, care to explain the southern cross on a flat earth and how it just doesn't work because there isn't multiple ones visible when you're in the Southern Hemisphere?

How long is it visible per night, from any of these individual locations from which it is visible at all?

(post by AstralAvenger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Here you are, again. Failing to explain the southern cross, again.

I'm guessing you couldn't find your answers by using Google.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Google runs the round Earth cabal.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

What is pulling objects of mass like our sun, down into the spacetime field in order to create gravity wells?

Seems like this requires an up and down in the spacetime field.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How come I can see further distances when I climb a mountaintop?

If the earth were flat, elevation would not make a difference as to the distance you can see to the horizon.

Can you answer that for me?
edit on 24-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If the earth is flat and doesn't have a core that produces a magnetic field then what causes my compass needle to point North?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I asked you a question. If you answer it I can go on with the explanation. Is it visible the whole time, in the same timeframe from all the locations from which it is visible at all?

If not, then you have no argument.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What is gravity, besides a hypothetical force.

Ok...

I mean there obviously is a force,

So..*not* hypothetical then.

but it has never been proven that this force comes from the center of ball Earth pulling in all directions towards that center.

Really? I thought it had. I recall, though a very, very long time ago for me, learning in school that it was the mass of the Earth which created what 2d pictures showed as a dip or 'well'. In 3d space you have to image that well in 3d, therefore things that come into the effect, get drawn into the centre.

Hence why the effect of gravity is weaker the further away you go from the centre.

But then, I'm not an expert. It could be the Reptoids under control of the Annunaki powering the gravity machine...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Did anyone ever see or prove the existence of a core. No they didn't, so assumptions about magnetic fields originating from a core are just that, assumptions.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Also, in the 21st Century, anyone thinking the Earth is flat, or that they are contributing to the progression of human knowledge and science by believing it's 'good' to remain open about such ideas, are an embarrassment to our species and what we have achieved together.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Noone has ever proven this. Even posterboy Tyson admits this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join