It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: AstralAvenger

Why not focus on the questions instead of a superficial thumbnail?

Because they can't answer the questions. They have to fixate on everything else APART from the question.

Just like how I've been asking for an explanation for the North Star and southern cross from them for pages, yet they ignore it.

I would say 90%+ that come here don't actually believe it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What workings are you refering to exactly?

How can I explain something if it requires you to accept 5 other notions that you will dismiss and ignore.

You think you can prove the shape of the Earth by drawing conclusions from observations of lights in the sky, but this is based on the assumption that Earth is a spinning flying ball in a universe of other spinning flying balls.

It's circumstantial at best.

Actual experiments have shown the Earth to be stationary.

But go ahead, what exactly do you want me to explain.
edit on 24-4-2017 by AstralAvenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That didn't explain the North Star and southern cross. What you did is called a deflection.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I asked you twice, what exactly do you want me to explain. "How it works" is pretty general.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Why would I not focus on proven fake stuff being posted under the guise of "proving" round Earth. You got busted posting blatantly fake stuff. Why didn't you see it yourself?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Here's the same thing I've posted multiple times. Geez you people can't read.

North Star can be seen in the northern hemisphere.
Southern cross can be seen in the Southern Hemisphere.

If the flat earth delusion was real you A, would be able to see them at the same time, all the time and B, they wouldn't go below the horizon.

So, explain that with your flat earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If the flat earth delusion was real you A, would be able to see them at the same time, all the time and B, they wouldn't go below the horizon.

This has been explained a 100 times.

Perspective. There are dozens of videos explaining perspective and the movement of celestial bodies across the firmament. I can't explain this in a few sentences, or in words at all. Take some time to look into it yourself.

Even if I can't explain it, it in no way proves the shape of the Earth.

Do you guys ever answer questions regarding ball Earth btw?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If space travel is not possible therefore satellites are not possible then how can I pick up a GPS signal from a satellite out in the wilderness even with no cell towers for miles? Where is that signal coming from if there are no satellites in orbit?

(post by AstralAvenger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

That still didn't explain the North Star and southern cross.

In fact, it doesn't explain any of the stars.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So you want US to go find YOUR answers for you?

I know flat earthers are delusional, but wow.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I guess it's because I'm a disinfo aggent who in between working on faking space footage for NASA also uploads videos with controversial thumb nails. I mean the Illuminati pays me the big bucks to promote this round earth lie as a gatekeeper but if people like you keep exposing the truth about the earth being flat then I might be out of a job as a high paid shill.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

See, it's no use.

This is what you asked,

This is explained by perspective. You looked into it in the past 5 mins?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No, it's not. If the earth is flat and surrounded by Antarctica, there would need to be multiple southern crosses. If there was multiple southern crosses, you would see more than one.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Fact remains that,

A: You posted fakery while claiming to prove round Earth.

B: You didn't see the blatant fake, and I did, even though you are supposed to be a smart scientific guy, and I a delusional retard.

Just goes to show that you people are easily fooled without ever noticing it yourself. Just goes to show that I am in fact able to identify the fakery.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

How thick is the flat earth, and whats on the other side?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No, it's not. If the earth is flat and surrounded by Antarctica, there would need to be multiple southern crosses.

Why don't you first try to explain what you are trying to claim. Why would there need to be multiple southern crosses?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I wouldn't know. How should I know? Of all the questions you can ask, this is the most important one?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of the direction called south?

If you have, a compass points in the opposite direction. That direction is called north.

The southern cross is always at (pretty much) south, no matter where you are on earth.

If earth is flat and surrounded by Antarctica, south is in multiple directions.

That would mean there would need to be multiple southern crosses, which there isn't, and there would be more than one visible at a time, which there also isn't.

So, care to explain the North Star and southern cross?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralAvenger

Why are 99% of you guys always asking the type of questions asked by people who stumbled on the FE theory 5 mins ago?

His question is nearly a rhetorical echo. He's not asking because he doesn't have a fundamental understanding how it works, he wants your 'version' to understand your position at a specific detailed level because that would be difficult to do if you're full of hot air. It should be no problem for him to explain real quick how they work assuming everything is normal and he knows what Google is, but understanding a niche paranoid skitso version of reality is harder to find, and probably derived from YouTube.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join