It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because even I who doesn't like Trump, didn't vote for Trump and doesn't support Trump realizes that the whole Russian collusion thing is bull#. The OP is pure speculation. Circumstantial. Just get over it already.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So does John McCain.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Martin75

Butthurt balm. Too funny!

It was mildly amusing once or twice several months ago. Now it's just tragic. Bot hurtful, insulting or amusing, it's just 4chan levels of mindless trolling. Zero creativity.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Because even I who doesn't like Trump, didn't vote for Trump and doesn't support Trump realizes that the whole Russian collusion thing is bull#. The OP is pure speculation. Circumstantial. Just get over it already.

Why the constant reinforcement? If it is BS, why even respond? Incidentally, your posting history belies your claim of not being a Trump supporter. You have never, to the best of my knowledge, agreed with any criticism of him. Also, your posts fit the pattern of defending Russia rather than the President.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

FOUR YEARS AGO a billionaire American had business with a billionaire real state Russian... How in the heck does that prove your claim that President Trump has ties to Russia, or that he can be "blackmailed"?

Because the Russian government has a long history of exploiting foreigners to advance their agenda. Billionaires can be blackmailed into selling property, plans, and assorted secrets. They have access to the highest level of government. With Trump, they hit the jackpot.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Nothing new, just a rehash of old news.
By there is nothing wrong with having ties to Russia. We already know that Trump had business ties.
One would hope that the US would encourage ties to Russia.

You might be confusing 'ties' with some illegal activity.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

By there is nothing wrong with having ties to Russia.

Then why are there a number of people who claim that Trump has no ties to Russia? And why the belief that Russian intelligence would not attempt to influence public opinion abroad? After all, the United States does it. Why shouldn't Russia?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Everyone has ties to Russia. Whether the ties are interesting is another question.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

Like having a thread negatively received means anything in this rats nest of trump supporters.
We know we're in the minority here. You're lucky to even have us. Who would you gang up on and insult if all the liberals just up and left the site?
It would look like this...

Monday:
liberals suck.
Yeah they do.

Tuesday:
The dems are whiners.
Yeah they are.

Weds:
The left are idiots.
Yeah they are.

I've looked in on threads where we've refused to play and that's pretty much it along with some memes and YouTube videos thrown in for color.

We could go on strike refuse to participate

Word. Many of us have.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That's what the IC is for. They not only keep an eye on foreigners. They keep an eye on the president. You think it's so easy for a foreign government to control America? Hollywood movies portray Americans as these stupid people who are easy to fool. In reality that is not the case.
edit on 20-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wait for it DJW they'll all be along to tell you it's all fabricated.
Fictitious. Fake news.

Even if it's not fabricated and an investigation would prove it, why should anyone care? And, honestly, some people have real nerve acting like they do.

How much do you understand about Russia, truly? Putin has a foothold here now, and the fact is that trolls were hired to influence our election. Our country has also interfered in other people's elections, even chosen the guy who replaces the one they're throwing out.

You let murderous dictators like Putin in the door, and there is no telling what could happen here. We could be taken over. Putin is not above having people killed in broad daylight.

A senior Russian diplomat, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Rybakov, tells Interfax news agency that there “were contacts” between the Russian government and the Trump campaign during the election campaign. Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov later tells the Associated Press that the contacts were “quite natural, quite normal” and took place with both campaigns.

Trump-Russia Timeline of Events from Politico.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence releases an unclassified report expressing the conclusion of the CIA, FBI and NSA about Russian election interference: “We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments. We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

I believe the Russians and the IC know better than the Trump supporters (including Trump himself). So I believe them instead of you all FOX NATION types.

edit on 4/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

That's what the IC is for. They not only keep an eye on foreigners. They keep an eye on the president. You think it's so easy for a foreign government to control America? Hollywood movies portray Americans as these stupid people who are easy to fool. In reality that is not the case.

True. Trump lost the popular vote and his approval rating is plummeting. Still, it is in the Kremlin's interest to promote that disaffection.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Russia is an ethnic based country. America is not. In Russia Russian is the official language according to constitution. In Russia ethnic Russians are more than 80% of the population. Russia does not care about America, as long as America does not invade Russia for living space.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Russia is an ethnic based country. America is not. In Russia Russian is the official language according to constitution. In Russia ethnic Russians are more than 80% of the population. Russia does not care about America, as long as America does not invade Russia for living space.

But Russians have been conditioned to believe that hostile forces are surrounding it. Your very post implies that there is a fear of invasion. Given its history, by the way, this fear is completely justified. The essence of international diplomacy is to maintain the balance of power. Russia produces the best chess players. For centuries, Russia has played the other powers off against one another to maintain that balance. It was called "The Great Game," and it continued as the "Cold War." It has never ended, and the only changes have been the names of the players.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Good. I bet we've all just shook our heads and said this thread is just too stupid to participate in and clicked out of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Good. I bet we've all just shook our heads and said this thread is just too stupid to participate in and clicked out of it.

I seldom respond TOO ANTHING THAT LOOKS LJKE THISZ!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I believe the Russians and the IC know better than the Trump supporters (including Trump himself). So I believe them instead of you all FOX NATION types.

BW, I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Johnson. And I don't watch FOX. I don't even have cable. I don't even visit FOX news online.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Actually global warming is a KGB op, Green Peace is known to be funded by Russia. To slow down western progress.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The Honey Trap is BS, the foul minded Morans(sic)TM. that worship Herr Drumpf are just as depraved as he is, & consider that behavior acceptable.

Follow the money, that scum bag & his associates have been laundering money for the Cossack criminals for years.
That's how dummy got into debt with Pootypute to begin with.

K~

Do you have sources to back up those claims? If your claims are true, that's some serious sh1it! If your claims are true then I will be the first to shout "IMPEACH!".

If your claims aren't bullsh!t as I suspect they are then please provide evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
According to the infamous Steele Dossier, Russian intelligence used a "honey trap" against Donald Trump while he was in Moscow in 2013 organizing the Miss Universe pageant.

The Steele dossier contains factual statements that have been demonstrated to be false.

U.S. media reports on the contents said Oleg Solodukhin, a representative of the Russian Center of Science and Culture in Prague, was alleged to have served as "an interlocutor" between Russian intelligence and the Trump team led by Cohen.

Soloduhkin denied any such meeting, telling Respekt he did not know Cohen.

In his tweet, Cohen stated that "between August 23–29 I was in Los Angeles."

Source : RFERL

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join