It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Another perfect example..

Except you wouldn't be able to prove your assertions, especially given your treatment of logic thus far. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Another perfect example..

Except you wouldn't be able to prove your assertions, especially given your treatment of logic thus far. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Letting Trump supporters prove my assertions through their own comments and emotionality takes the burden of proof completely off of me. And is a lot more fun.

Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Letting Trump supporters prove my assertions through their own comments and emotionality takes the burden of proof completely off of me. And is a lot more fun.

Nice try though.

Except you cannot prove how anyone has proven your assertions, even your own. Simply repeating a claim is does not prove it. Nice try.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I guess I just don't see why I am supposed to care if an investigation would show that he has ties to Russia.

Because it would be a violation of law? Might indicate divided loyalties? Open him up to blackmail? Be cause to remove him from office?

Why am I supposed to care about any of that?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Here is a photograph of him with one of Vladimir Putin's associates:

And here is a photograph of Leo Dicaprio with Putin. Must be a Russian stooge and all that climate change crap he does must be a KGB op.

Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases?

You mean why would the president not want to kill Russian military personnel and start WW3? What kind of stupid question is that?

Move on, the Russian thing is all BS. Find something else to cling to.

Yea and the whole NATO thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I see all the usual suspects are here. It took less than half an hour for eight pro-Putin, pro-Trump members to materialize to star each other and say: "nothing to see here, move along. Here is the real point of this thread: Do you find what you do satisfying?

I would put my money that you are paid or delusional not the other way around.

I did review everything before making any probabilities!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You're wasting your time with the alt-right. They simply refuse to accept anything that doesn't fit into their limited world view. The fact that the FBI used parts of the dossier to get the tap on Page means nothing to them. The fact that there are verifiable facts and events that line up perfectly with the dossier means nothing as well. They don't even bother arguing points, they just try to act like this has all been resolved and anyone who questions it is just a sore loser. Just ignore them because they, and their faulty opinions don't matter in the real world, only on sites like this one here.

The real question is if and WHEN the truth comes out (which is mostly has to anyone paying attention) but what do we do about Russia? I for one wouldn't be surprised if congress finds out all the facts and still chooses to do nothing because no one wants a war with Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Great OP. The amount of triggered Trump supporters that instantly replied and starred each other back and forth show you're on to something.

If everyone knew for sure there wasn't anything to this, you wouldn't have the responses you do. It's obvious this still scares the Trump cult.

Bwahahahah!! GLP logic! I love it.

If you make a thread postulating that Trump is actually Obama in a costume, and everyone replies how stupid that idea is, it adds to the credibility of the original stupid idea.

Things that make me smile.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wait for it DJW they'll all be along to tell you it's all fabricated.
Fictitious. Fake news.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This whole wishing it into the corn approach isn't going to work.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Oh look...it's this post...
Again...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And just like that, more officials acknowledge Russia's think tank as explicitly stating they wanted to impact last years election. More reason to ignore the alt-right

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Like having a thread negatively received means anything in this rats nest of trump supporters.
We know we're in the minority here. You're lucky to even have us. Who would you gang up on and insult if all the liberals just up and left the site?
It would look like this...

Monday:
liberals suck.
Yeah they do.

Tuesday:
The dems are whiners.
Yeah they are.

Weds:
The left are idiots.
Yeah they are.

I've looked in on threads where we've refused to play and that's pretty much it along with some memes and YouTube videos thrown in for color.

We could go on strike refuse to participate

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Why not. The president is already lying to your kids.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not been able to make huh?

Ok. Well another one in for a nasty surprise.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wait for it DJW they'll all be along to tell you it's all fabricated.
Fictitious. Fake news.

Even if it's not fabricated and an investigation would prove it, why should anyone care? And, honestly, some people have real nerve acting like they do.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Correction: he has gone through three wives, so, yes, he's vulnerable.

Trump changes wives like most people change a flat tire, how does that make him vulnerable?

BTW according to the DNA my wife is 9% Russian so I guess I've also got some Russian ties. Plenty of "collusion" going on too.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There truly is a Russian attempt to take over America and the proof is right in your face.

Just visit any liquor store and you will plainly see that they all sell Vodka.

The Russian plan is to subvert America through alcoholism.

Smirnoff.........a kiss will never tell.......it's so obvious.
edit on R262017-04-19T16:26:49-05:00k264Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What?

You're kidding right. I guess the fact he got a new smokin hot wife every few years or so means what? He's a satisfied husband?

He's a crotch hound. Ruled by his little head.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join