It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Great OP. The amount of triggered Trump supporters that instantly replied and starred each other back and forth show you're on to something.

If everyone knew for sure there wasn't anything to this, you wouldn't have the responses you do. It's obvious this still scares the Trump cult.

edit on 19-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
You guys go ahead and make fun, deny, and try to wish this issue away.

We're just getting started.

When Trump sells Uranium to Russia let me know because I will be on your side....until then....grow up and respect your president

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Massive last ditch efforts by the MSM.

All falling apart.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's the funny triggered responses from the twitter cult that is so amusing.

This investigation is just getting started...get your meme pages in order...your're going to need them!!

The orange is fading to a sickly yella, believe me, yella
edit on 19-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases? And why is the Pentagon lying about how much damage it did?

Well...there was no missile strike against any Russian Air Base that I am aware of, unless you can provide information I don't know ? The President ordered a Cruise Missile strike against a Syrian Air Base. Here is a quote from one source about the strike.

The United States launched a military strike Thursday on a Syrian government airbase in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians earlier in the week.

No way to confuse Syria to Russia so again unless I missed it, the strike had nothing to do with Russia with the exception that Russia was housing around a 100 troops there at the time. As for why the President alerted Russian officials to the strike ? Well, because we agreed to deconflict during Mr. Obama's administration. You may read about the agreement here.

The plan starts with a seven-day continuous “genuine reduction of violence,” in Mr. Kerry’s words, and broad, unrestricted humanitarian access to the ravaged northern city of Aleppo and other besieged areas. If that works, the United States and Russia are to establish a Joint Implementation Center, where they will share targeting data, and begin to coordinate bombing of militants of the Nusra Front and the Islamic State.

www.nytimes.com...

I would think that we can all agree that it is important to keep our word even if we have a peaceful change of leadership. The Russians were notified of the Cruise Missile strike one hour ahead of the strike.

Tillerson confirmed that the US military contacted their Russian counterparts about the attack ahead of time, in accordance with deconfliction policies between the US and Russia over military activities in Syria. Russia was given a one-hour notice, according to a senior US official.

Once again, this notification was in accordance to a previous agreement made during the previous administration. As for the BDA or Battle Damage Assessment, I am not privileged to that information other than what has been reported in the Press and what the Pentagon released. This is what they claimed early on:

A US defense official told CNN Friday morning that an initial battle damage assessment from the strike was that 58 of the 59 missiles "severely degraded or destroyed" their intended target. The official cautioned that this is just the earliest assessment using radar and that more robust assessments using satellites and other surveillance is still pending.

As for the Trump Administration lying about the damaged caused ? I don't know what you claim they have stated as you have not provided any source, but with aerial drone footage of Shayrat Airfield, and the aftermath of the strike, it would be hard to lie, when BDA is provided its never with 100 percent accuracy and most likely always exaggerated from both sides point of view.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

www.usatoday.com...'s-how-much-damage-us-missiles-did-syrian-air-base/100198120/

www.usatoday.com...'s-how-much-damage-us-missiles-did-syrian-air-base/100198120/

The Syrians would not come out and reveal the damage the strike did, and the US would want to express that we successfully accomplished the goal of the mission. In this case, that was to destroy the means of delivering chemical weapons by air, we destroyed as many aircraft we could, we destroyed equipment used to maintain those aircraft, both of which hampered the ability of the Syrians to strike again using chemical weapons.

Runways are targeted but only with minimal success and the destruction is only for a short period of time as they are easily repaired. Keep in mind that the facility was utilized as well by Russian aircraft to make strikes against the ISIS extremist so perhaps another reason to keep runway destruction to a minimum. Airports are not much more than people, aircraft, and hangars. They are operational fairly quickly but the loss of aircraft and maintenance equipment can have profound implications.

I am fairly certain that any Russian connection would have been revealed before the election. The investigation has been ongoing since at least July 2016, and I am fairly certain both sides attempted to find something but so far, crickets. The Dossier was a paid for piece of speculation, perhaps there is some morsels there but I seriously doubt the veracity of the information which the report doubted itself as well.

I cannot understand why that Democrats are so surprised that elections are influenced. Its exactly what an election is for and since the US has made sure we influenced elections in other countries, it should come as no surprise when it is returned in kind. The Democrats were caught themselves influencing the election, in favor of one candidate (in my opinion, Sanders was the better) over another. That is why there is an uproar, over the embarrassment that their candidate of choice sucked and lost the Presidency not once but twice.

I stopped reading and started laughing when you went full quack and started talking about imaginary Egyptian Gods and #e

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Great OP. The amount of triggered Trump supporters that instantly replied and starred each other back and forth show you're on to something.

If everyone knew for sure there wasn't anything to this, you wouldn't have the responses you do. It's obvious this still scares the Trump cult.

OR....it could be that you desperate Lefties are so damn much fun to watch in full clueless melt-down mode.

THAT'S why I'M here...and I'm lovin' it!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's the funny triggered responses from the twitter cult that is so amusing.

This investigation is just getting started...get your meme pages in order...your're going to need them!!

The orange is fading to a sickly yella, believe me, yella

Investigation is getting started huh? By who? Maxine Waters? Actually is this you Maxine?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

OR....it could be that you desperate Lefties are so damn much fun to watch in full clueless melt-down mode.

It sure is a hoot isn't it. The scary thing is these utopian dreaming idiots actually believe the crap they spout.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Trump needs to clean up his past associations.

Like with a cloth or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who's melting down? Read through the thread, it isn't the lefties..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's the worst logic I've seen so far this morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Their tears are delicious

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Which part was the greatest?

The billionaire business mogul having ties internationally while organizing an international event?

Or the billionaire business mogul caught red handed participating in a Russian music video!

Or the billionaire business mogul grabbing pussy like most men do? Atleast he isn't grabbing little boys.

Trump cult rhetoric is almost as old as Russian cullusion rhetoric.

Want to know who the real cult are?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's the worst logic I've seen so far this morning.

Thank you. If its bad logic to you and your constant Trump-splaining, I can't be too far from the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Which part was the greatest?

The billionaire business mogul having ties internationally while organizing an international event?

Or the billionaire business mogul caught red handed participating in a Russian music video!

Or the billionaire business mogul grabbing pussy like most men do? Atleast he isn't grabbing little boys.

Trump cult rhetoric is almost as old as Russian cullusion rhetoric.

Want to know who the real cult are?

A cursory glance through topics on ATS shows me perfectly well who the real cult is. And it isn't the people who are being critical of President Derp.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Thank you. If its bad logic to you and your constant Trump-splaining, I can't be too far from the truth.

Scratch that. You've already outdone yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Scratch that. You've already outdone yourself.

Thank you yet again. Any time I can make apparent the backwards logic of Trump supporters, I consider that a win.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Actually it's bad logic by the standards of logic, and the only backwards logic you have made apparent is your own.

Glad I could be of service.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Actually it's bad logic by the standards of logic, and the only backwards logic you have made apparent is your own.

Glad I could be of service.

Another perfect example..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Considering how the OP dismisses every person who holds a dissenting opinion to his own as a Russian Propagandist with zero evidence, i've deiced he's a DNC propagandist tasked with promoting this gibberish. Like the OP I do not need any evidence to make this claim.

I'm merely pointing out the OP's ridiculous line of reasoning. If you baselessly dismiss the opposition to your argument, the overwhelming majority are just people who have formed opinions different to your own, as propagandists you open yourself to such claims and the debate goes nowhere.

Indeed it leads to extreme paranoia, as well as the dangerous belief where one sees agents everywhere and that any dissenting opinion to the approved message is merely wrong by default.

Such thinking in large enough quantities tends to lead to Totalitarianism, especially in instances where it is based almost entirely on personal hatred for a nation and it's people.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join