It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Guys... you're not seeing the big picture here.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You guys go ahead and make fun, deny, and try to wish this issue away.

We're just getting started.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Until he releases his tax returns, this issue will always hang around.
Probably a good thing for Trump, too.
A little distraction for dissidents to focus on so he can do his job without a bunch of morons screaming about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm still not convinced we've wasted enough time on this, what else you got?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Until he releases his tax returns, this issue will always hang around.
Probably a good thing for Trump, too.
A little distraction for dissidents to focus on so he can do his job without a bunch of morons screaming about it.

Good job! Way to bring up the second Trump topic that no one really cares about except for anti-Trumpers.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases? And why is the Pentagon lying about how much damage it did?

Well...there was no missile strike against any Russian Air Base that I am aware of, unless you can provide information I don't know ? The President ordered a Cruise Missile strike against a Syrian Air Base. Here is a quote from one source about the strike.

The United States launched a military strike Thursday on a Syrian government airbase in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians earlier in the week.

No way to confuse Syria to Russia so again unless I missed it, the strike had nothing to do with Russia with the exception that Russia was housing around a 100 troops there at the time. As for why the President alerted Russian officials to the strike ? Well, because we agreed to deconflict during Mr. Obama's administration. You may read about the agreement here.

The plan starts with a seven-day continuous “genuine reduction of violence,” in Mr. Kerry’s words, and broad, unrestricted humanitarian access to the ravaged northern city of Aleppo and other besieged areas. If that works, the United States and Russia are to establish a Joint Implementation Center, where they will share targeting data, and begin to coordinate bombing of militants of the Nusra Front and the Islamic State.

www.nytimes.com...

I would think that we can all agree that it is important to keep our word even if we have a peaceful change of leadership. The Russians were notified of the Cruise Missile strike one hour ahead of the strike.

Tillerson confirmed that the US military contacted their Russian counterparts about the attack ahead of time, in accordance with deconfliction policies between the US and Russia over military activities in Syria. Russia was given a one-hour notice, according to a senior US official.

Once again, this notification was in accordance to a previous agreement made during the previous administration. As for the BDA or Battle Damage Assessment, I am not privileged to that information other than what has been reported in the Press and what the Pentagon released. This is what they claimed early on:

A US defense official told CNN Friday morning that an initial battle damage assessment from the strike was that 58 of the 59 missiles "severely degraded or destroyed" their intended target. The official cautioned that this is just the earliest assessment using radar and that more robust assessments using satellites and other surveillance is still pending.

As for the Trump Administration lying about the damaged caused ? I don't know what you claim they have stated as you have not provided any source, but with aerial drone footage of Shayrat Airfield, and the aftermath of the strike, it would be hard to lie, when BDA is provided its never with 100 percent accuracy and most likely always exaggerated from both sides point of view.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

www.usatoday.com...'s-how-much-damage-us-missiles-did-syrian-air-base/100198120/

www.usatoday.com...'s-how-much-damage-us-missiles-did-syrian-air-base/100198120/

The Syrians would not come out and reveal the damage the strike did, and the US would want to express that we successfully accomplished the goal of the mission. In this case, that was to destroy the means of delivering chemical weapons by air, we destroyed as many aircraft we could, we destroyed equipment used to maintain those aircraft, both of which hampered the ability of the Syrians to strike again using chemical weapons.

Runways are targeted but only with minimal success and the destruction is only for a short period of time as they are easily repaired. Keep in mind that the facility was utilized as well by Russian aircraft to make strikes against the ISIS extremist so perhaps another reason to keep runway destruction to a minimum. Airports are not much more than people, aircraft, and hangars. They are operational fairly quickly but the loss of aircraft and maintenance equipment can have profound implications.

I am fairly certain that any Russian connection would have been revealed before the election. The investigation has been ongoing since at least July 2016, and I am fairly certain both sides attempted to find something but so far, crickets. The Dossier was a paid for piece of speculation, perhaps there is some morsels there but I seriously doubt the veracity of the information which the report doubted itself as well.

I cannot understand why that Democrats are so surprised that elections are influenced. Its exactly what an election is for and since the US has made sure we influenced elections in other countries, it should come as no surprise when it is returned in kind. The Democrats were caught themselves influencing the election, in favor of one candidate (in my opinion, Sanders was the better) over another. That is why there is an uproar, over the embarrassment that their candidate of choice sucked and lost the Presidency not once but twice.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Follow the money!

Chronologically speaking, Trump’s ties to organized crime figures came first. Mutually beneficial transactions dating back to the 1990s led to closer relations in the 2000s and culminated in the contacts during the 2016 campaign. It all began with Russians who wanted to get their money out of the country.

For example, David Bogatin: In the 1990s, the FBI considered Bogatin one of the key members of a major Russian organized crime family run by a legendary boss named Semion Mogilevich. According to the late investigative reporter Wayne Barrett, Bogatin owned five separate condos in Trump Tower that Trump had reportedly personally sold to him. Vyacheslav Ivankov, another Mogilevich lieutenant in the United States during the 1990s, also resided for a time at Trump Tower and reportedly had in his personal phone book the private telephone and fax numbers for the Trump Organization’s office in that building.

www.alternet.org...

Pathetic little Kek is about to be cooked.

Kek (also Kuk, Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony.

Gotta luv the synchronicity of it all though.

The alt right wankers chose kek, called him Pepe & the rest is history.

Kek is the sound you make when told a simplistic BS'er like Drumpf could be president.
Pepe is what Drumpf likes to wallow in & the wanna be alt-light in the sack Nazis are unleashing a wave of dark ignorance across the country.

K~

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm rooting for Trump. I have supported him from the very second he announced he was running.
I personally don't think there will be anything too damning in his taxes, but if he would release them and there is no sign of russian collusion in them, it would greatly damage the russian collusion angle/argument.
Or, they show something else and give the argument new momentum. I feel like it would be the former, but who knows.
The fact is, there a lot of people who will try to nail him to the wall for ANYTHING. They still haven't moved on from this.
Why?
They feel there might be some truth to it. I don't think there is, but hey, releasing the taxes would shove a crow in their mouth real quick.
There must be a reason, good or bad, not to release them. All I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Like I've said a thousand times, and will continue to say.. IF RUSSIAN HACKING helped to give us Donald Trump instead of Hillary Clinton, GOD BLESS PUTIN.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

If the Russian thing as all BS, how did you get four stars in under five minutes?

Russuia hacked your post.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Condos sold to a Russian guy in New York almost 30 years ago is the "CONNECTION" ? You have got to be kidding ? Trump must be one hell of a planner to have developed a Russian Connection and formulated a path to the White House 30 years in advance. This is a man who developed real estate in the largest most mobbed up city in our country and the only mob connection is some Russian guy who could afford to buy 3 condos ?

The facts are that Democrats destroyed one of the best candidates, got caught doing so and instead of taking the L, want to cry do over or take their ball home. One problem with that is it is not their ball. They allowed a political machine to dictate who the candidate would be instead of allowing the people to decide. The Democrats should be charged with influencing the election

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't doubt he has ties to Russia. Everyone on the planet has ties to Russia. Whether the ties are interesting is another question.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If everyone who knows a Russian, has worked with one, or is in any way affiliated with one, has ties to Russia, then hell, even I have ties to Russia. Of course, knowing Russians, working with them, and being affiliated with Russians is not a crime nor even a minor faux pas, save for perhaps in a mind polluted with propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Donald Trump is a business man, im sure he has ties all over the world, does not mean they help him rig an election, these sour Hillary supporters need to get over it, the better man won.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
wanna be alt-light in the sack Nazis are unleashing a wave of dark ignorance across the country.

Your funny. You claim others are ignorant, while you classify millions of people as Nazi's

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Russian intelligence used a "honey trap" against Donald Trump while he was in Moscow in 2013 organizing the Miss Universe pageant.

Donald Trump was ripe for a honey trap. That does not mean that the dossier was completely accurate, but it does raise serious questions about Trump's vulnerabilities. Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases? And why is the Pentagon lying about how much damage it did?

The irony of all this is that a FISA, probably among others, is thought to have been sought on the basis of the Steele documents alone, and at least in the case of Carter Page, and that's a more latterly time than any investigation/s that were already ongoing. So no matter what the dead horse floggers postulate, the intel services know a lot more than said floggers do. So yes, the Steele document is the subject of an investigation for those who like it or not, so maybe the horse floggers just might need to make use of the old grey cells a bit more, and discuss it.
edit on 19-4-2017 by smurfy because: Tidy.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I put "Golden Showers " on this thread...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There is a glaring difference in IQ within this debate. That is all..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Martin75

Are we really going back to this?

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

There is nothing more to say!

That's like asking me to explain why the Titanic sunk, duh!

Can you explain why you want to rehash something that was bull# the first time?

Leonardo DiCaprio was on the titanic too...

The Russians sank the Titanic!!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Obama had concrete ties with established terrorists and terrorist group. . . no one says a word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join