It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nice post. Human nature is always biting the apple.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Martin75

Are we really going back to this?

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

Maybe he doesn't want Bill Clintons sloppy seconds!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You are showing ATS what the entire US is acting like....spoiled brats.
But Russia! But Russia!
I feel like I'm telling my kid. No not Russia honey it's ok. He just a boogie man they made up to scare you, you are safe.

How odd. Not one response has defended Trump by pointing to his sterling moral character. Every single response has defended Russia. Could one of you explain why you are more concerned with denying Russian espionage than defending the President of the United States?

1. We don't have to defend our President to you.
2. Russia is a fake boogie man
3. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You miss the point. I don't think Donald Trump is your President. You jumped on this thread within minutes of it being posted*. What attracted you to it? The mention of Trump? The mention of Russia? If you think the Trump-Russia connection is a dead issue, why bother to respond?

Six minutes, in fact.

The Trump worshipers simply cannot allow egg on their faces.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Reading through this amusing thread, 2 things are very apparent: 1. You seem bitter that Trump gets more hot chicks than you obviously do, and 2. You crave stars for your post.

I can't help with the hot chick thing, but there are plenty of desperate folks on social media and dating sites....just sayin'.

Oh, I also gave you a star..... the whole premise of the thread is still nonsense, but a star might help make you happy!

edit on 622Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:56:01 -05005630800000017 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is about as interesting as Hillary's emails.

Both are dead ends even if there is anything to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't know, if it's Foo Yung you can spread it all over me. I love that sh1it and now we've established that Trump is in fact a Chinese agent, throw that Foo Yung in my face baby!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Obviously, Trump has "ties to Russia"... that's not a secret. So it's really not about if Trump has "ties to Russia," but the nature of those ties in relation to his position as President. No one has given me any reason whatsoever to believe that Trump's ties to Russia are in any way treasonous or in any way sinister.

Obviously, the Clintons also have "ties to Russia"... and that's not a secret either. But I do have reason to question the nature of their "ties to Russia."

Is the FBI et al investigating those ties as well? If so, why aren't we hearing about it? And if not, why not?

I'm ready, willing and able to believe the worst about any/all of them. It's the seeming double standard, lack of transparency, and blatant partisan nature of this witch hunt that has my spidey senses tingling.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

There is nothing more to say!

That's like asking me to explain why the Titanic sunk, duh!

Can you explain why you want to rehash something that was bull# the first time?

Leonardo DiCaprio was on the titanic too...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

According to the infamous Steele Dossier, Russian intelligence used a "honey trap" against Donald Trump while he was in Moscow in 2013 organizing the Miss Universe pageant. Here is a photograph of him with one of Vladimir Putin's associates:

Source.

Here is the music video he participated in:

As you view it, keep this in mind:

Donald Trump was ripe for a honey trap. That does not mean that the dossier was completely accurate, but it does raise serious questions about Trump's vulnerabilities. Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases? And why is the Pentagon lying about how much damage it did?

Want proof you are FOS? Syria.
You lost. Topic over

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
Damn you! You have figured me out! I always leave little clues to see who is paying attention! LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Because he is rich idiot and could have all the Russian trollips he wants

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Move on, the Russian thing is all BS. Find something else to cling to.

If the Russian thing as all BS, how did you get four stars in under five minutes?

From your 4 other far out left buddies. Bet Swills gave you a star
edit on 19-4-2017 by odinsway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

YES! You have finally figured out the connection all on your own. The one connection that 17 spy agencies have not been able to make and YOU DID IT just by searching the internet!

Congrats...have a cookie!

You are not really paying attention. This thread is not about trying to find a connection between Trump and Russia. That is a known fact. This thread is about how Russia attempts to mold American opinion. I will be linking to it in a future thread tentatively titled: "Cosmism and the Russian battle for the Noosphere."

Oh boy! I can't wait for the next installment! Waiting with baited breath here!

You can refresh your memory here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all about information.

Yes all about information. YOUR fake information.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'm an internet detective don't you know !! lol not much gets past me..

Squirrel *runs off into the wilderness*

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The Honey Trap is BS, the foul minded Morans(sic)TM. that worship Herr Drumpf are just as depraved as he is, & consider that behavior acceptable.

Follow the money, that scum bag & his associates have been laundering money for the Cossack criminals for years.
That's how dummy got into debt with Pootypute to begin with.

K~

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The Honey Trap is BS, the foul minded Morans(sic)TM. that worship Herr Drumpf are just as depraved as he is, & consider that behavior acceptable.

Follow the money, that scum bag & his associates have been laundering money for the Cossack criminals for years.

K~

But how much uranium did he sell them? None? Hmm....the Clintons sure did

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

Oh yeah? And your proof? Oh you dont have any? Well suprise suprise suprise. You make Gillagan look inteligent.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

More ignorance on display, or do you "people" always just lie like diseased dogs.
www.snopes.com...

K~

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I see all the usual suspects are here. It took less than half an hour for eight pro-Putin, pro-Trump members to materialize to star each other and say: "nothing to see here, move along. Here is the real point of this thread: Do you find what you do satisfying?

No , now they are.

It took less than half an hour for eight pro-Putin, pro-Trump members to materialize

No , it took les than an hour for 8 members to show up wondering WTH? . I just made it number 9

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Move on, the Russian thing is all BS. Find something else to cling to.

If the Russian thing as all BS, how did you get four stars in under five minutes?

They feel sorry for you.
Geez...even our esteemed friend here theantediluvian appears to have moved on from the Russian fairy tale, I have not seen any desperate threads from him on the subject in a few weeks.
If he can move on from it, so can you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join