It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DJW001

I think your account got hacked. the owner of the ATS account is usually not this shallow. I suggest you stop mucking around and making stupid threads about lies and golden showers.

Sorry, but it's American politics that has gotten shallow. Look at all the responses that basically say: ignore the possibility that you are being manipulated by a hostile foreign power. ATS is about denying ignorance, not shouting down people who bring up uncomfortable possibilities. It is a known fact that Russia employs honey traps against foreign businessmen. They even boast about it.

Look at Trumps wife. Sure, he's a bit of a dork, but he's a really rich dork, and he didn't have any issues getting a smoking hot wife. so to say that he would be vulnerable to pretty women is laughable.

But let's just for one minute entertain the idea that he did jump into bed with a couple hot Russian women and got pissed on. Is that in itself a crime? Does that make the link between him and Putin?

Seriously dude, you are way better than this.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

YES! You have finally figured out the connection all on your own. The one connection that 17 spy agencies have not been able to make and YOU DID IT just by searching the internet!

Congrats...have a cookie!

You are not really paying attention. This thread is not about trying to find a connection between Trump and Russia. That is a known fact. This thread is about how Russia attempts to mold American opinion. I will be linking to it in a future thread tentatively titled: "Cosmism and the Russian battle for the Noosphere."

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

YES! You have finally figured out the connection all on your own. The one connection that 17 spy agencies have not been able to make and YOU DID IT just by searching the internet!

You are not really paying attention. This thread is not about trying to find a connection between Trump and Russia. That is a known fact. This thread is about how Russia attempts to mold American opinion. I will be linking to it in a future thread tentatively titled: "Cosmism and the Russian battle for the Noosphere."

Oh boy! I can't wait for the next installment! Waiting with baited breath here!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Look at Trumps wife. Sure, he's a bit of a dork, but he's a really rich dork, and he didn't have any issues getting a smoking hot wife. so to say that he would be vulnerable to pretty women is laughable.

Correction: he has gone through three wives, so, yes, he's vulnerable.

But let's just for one minute entertain the idea that he did jump into bed with a couple hot Russian women and got pissed on. Is that in itself a crime? Does that make the link between him and Putin?

It is not a crime, but it would be a blow to his massive ego if it were revealed. It doesn't even need to be true. (But thank you for defending Trump, rather than Russia. I knew you were better than that.)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Oh boy! I can't wait for the next installment! Waiting with baited breath here!

You can refresh your memory here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all about information.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You are showing ATS what the entire US is acting like....spoiled brats.
But Russia! But Russia!
I feel like I'm telling my kid. No not Russia honey it's ok. He just a boogie man they made up to scare you, you are safe.

How odd. Not one response has defended Trump by pointing to his sterling moral character. Every single response has defended Russia. Could one of you explain why you are more concerned with denying Russian espionage than defending the President of the United States?

1. We don't have to defend our President to you.
2. Russia is a fake boogie man
3. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Omg, I have friends in California. I must be a liberal American spy. Sshhh, don't tell my countrymen of my treacherous ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

But Russia! But Russia!
I feel like I'm telling my kid. No not Russia honey it's ok. He just a boogie man they made up to scare you, you are safe.

How odd. Not one response has defended Trump by pointing to his sterling moral character. Every single response has defended Russia. Could one of you explain why you are more concerned with denying Russian espionage than defending the President of the United States?

3. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You miss the point. I don't think Donald Trump is your President. You jumped on this thread within minutes of it being posted*. What attracted you to it? The mention of Trump? The mention of Russia? If you think the Trump-Russia connection is a dead issue, why bother to respond?

Six minutes, in fact.
edit on 19-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Omg, I have friends in California. I must be a liberal American spy. Sshhh, don't tell my countrymen of my treacherous ways.

Do your friends possess a sex tape featuring you? No? Then you probably aren't being blackmailed.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But Russia! But Russia!

3. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You miss the point. I don't think Donald Trump is your President. You jumped on this thread within minutes of it being posted*. What attracted you to it? The mention of Trump? The mention of Russia? If you think the Trump-Russia connection is a dead issue, why bother to respond?

Six minutes, in fact.

First off, doesn't matter what you think. Donald Trump is your president.
Second, I guess it popped up on my thread list.
Third, I like to show you the error in your ways.
Fourth, Well some people (you) must not realize it is a dead issue so I am trying to point it out to you.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But Russia! But Russia!

3. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You jumped on this thread within minutes of it being posted*. What attracted you to it? The mention of Trump? The mention of Russia? If you think the Trump-Russia connection is a dead issue, why bother to respond?

Did you miss the tittle of your own thread? You invited everyone who DOESN'T think its real in here.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Are we really going back to this?

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

Oh for Pete's sake.... yawn.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They might have, those American folks are sneaky you know. Got their claws in everything.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I do business on Aliexpress, so that makes me a Chinese spy.......... Hogwash.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
first, I believe that there might be something to the idea that there was collusion between russia and those surrounding trump, maybe even trump himself.
but, I've got to say, this thread isn't gonna convince anyone of anything???

www.politico.com...

one little link that is more convincing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

From your link:

"That's a horrible thing that happened,” Trump says. "It's disgusting and disgraceful but Putin and Russia say they didn't do it, the other side said they did, no one really knows who did it, probably Putin knows who did it. Possibly it was Russia but they are totally denying it. … But they're saying it wasn't them. The other side says it is them. And we're going to go through that arguing for probably for 50 years and nobody is ever going to know. Probably was Russia.”

Yep, Trump is definitely licking Putin's scrotum.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I would also imagine he's gone through hundreds of women in many countries. Is he an agent for all of those countries too?

Maybe Xi brought a few of his favourites to entertain Trump on his visit. It would explain Trump's 180 on China. He's definitely a Chinese agent now, Russian women got boring.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

NO SOUP for you, fail!

www.forbes.com...

There are two possible explanations for the fly-on-the-wall claims of the Orbis report: Either its author (who is not Mr. Steele) decided to write fiction, or collected enough gossip to fill a 30-page report, or a combination of the two. The author of the Orbis report has one more advantage: He knew that what he was writing was unverifiable. He advertises himself as the only Kremlin outsider with enough “reliable” contacts to explain what is really going within Putin’s office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join