It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: Vasa Croe
These agencies see the connections just fine. Hence why there are current investigations into said connections and why a number of former Trump employees are now former Trump employees.

Where's the connection? Who did Trump work with in Russia ? You apparently have connections so who did they collude with? See i think it was just a case of mutual interest Russia and Trump wanted Hillary to lose. The only person which interfered that i can see was our own government. You have DHS hacking elections and well the director holding news conferences destroying Hilary. I dont agree with her on alot of things but she is right when she said he affected her chances.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your misunderstanding of the peeing incident blatantly shows the problem with Trump supporters. They don't fully pay attention and because of that they only get half the facts. Trump did not get pissed on. He had prostitutes piss on the bed Obama slept in. Trump says he is a germophobe. Which in that case having someone pee on something would be a major sign of disrespect.

So far we know he is a perv that likes to grab them by the p#$$ies, likes to cheat on his wives, and can barely finish a complete sentence. The perfect idiot to bait and blackmail with beautiful women.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: network dude

Your misunderstanding of the peeing incident blatantly shows the problem with Trump supporters. They don't fully pay attention and because of that they only get half the facts. Trump did not get pissed on. He had prostitutes piss on the bed Obama slept in. Trump says he is a germophobe. Which in that case having someone pee on something would be a major sign of disrespect.

So far we know he is a perv that likes to grab them by the p#$$ies, likes to cheat on his wives, and can barely finish a complete sentence. The perfect idiot to bait and blackmail with beautiful women.

That has to be the dumbest thing i ever heard. It concerns me that you somehow believe defacing a bed is showing disrespect. This story might make sense if it was Obama's bed but even that would be stupid. If there was any proof of this it would have been released by the Russians by now. Because now it is i there best interests to keep this Russian thing going. As long as it continues it diminishes the ability of President to do his job. The Russians dont have to actually do anything just make everyone think they did.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm just telling you what was in the dossier. Which can be found online for free. It was the bed that Michelle and Barack slept in when they stayed in Moscow. Russia supposedly has cameras in that room as well.

Now if Trump really is any sort of germophobe, he would think pee is disgusting, thus peeing on something is extremely disrespectful.

Whether it's true will up to the F.B.I. to find out as the investigation is still on going and subpoenas are being served. Even without Comey, Who coincidentally was supposed to testify this week on the Russia matter but they changed the date because of recent developments (hope he doesn't suffer a horrible accident before ten)

Why would the Russians release the info now. They haven't stopped the investigations or fines towards Cyprus and Deutsche bank (Wilbur Ross) or gotten the 2014 sanctions lifted yet. (Rex tillerson)

Rump should not even be allowed to run a toaster let alone a country. The guy is becoming senile and if you actually look at any of the policies they have been shotgunning through. You would see that most of them do not represent our best interests and are there to only benefit the rich and big business. Trickle down does not work and this little orange leprechaun can't wave his magic little fingers and suddenly change that.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well...lets see. Every American investigative sector has said he is not personally being investigated...or was cleared. Even the FBI whose boss he fired admitted that. They have ALL stated there is no evidence of collusion, etc. The ONLY people who have decided they know more, while not having any evidence except what they pulled out of their collective asses is the Democrats. You know...the ones who made this up from the beginning, whose nominee for President lost, who were exposed by the Russians as racists, who sunk Bernie sanders, who provide Clinton with answers before interviews, who lied about their email servers, who decided they would pay a Muslim ITT group to support their servers, who refused FBI help with their servers, who...oh Christ...I don't have time for all this.

Lets put it simple. Evil tries to look less evil by pointing at innocents and calling them evil. The progressive liberals are terrorists, hackers, liars and almost destroyed America. THANK GOD TRUMP WON!!!!

So suck it!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I voted Green, personally. I was a card carrying Democrat for 25 years. Voted Bill into office, even. I dropped the party after they chose $hillary. She's a sell out who is better at accepting kickbacks than she is at guarding the security of our country. Zero respect for HRC. And though it pains me to say it, the Right is correct about Hillary. She never deserved the WH and while POTUS is a #nugget, he never profited from the sale of 20% of the supply line for our nuclear stockpile to a RUSSIAN COMPANY. For me, that was enough. She provided aid to the enemy which is the textbook definition of treason. That makes her a traitor. Good riddance.
edit on 13-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

You are not very convincing. The sale of uranium mines took place during a period of "reset," and there was never proof of a quid pro quo. Not treason, not even close. On the other hand, Trump's desperate attempts at mystification, obstructionism, and lies is only calling greater attention to what it is he feels compelled to cover up. At the very least, "$hillary" would not be letting disaffected Army officers run her foreign policy. I didn't vote for her either, but at least she wouldn't sink the ship of state for personal gain, as Donald Trump seems intent on doing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well...lets see. Every American investigative sector has said he is not personally being investigated...or was cleared.

False. The investigations are about 1) Russian interference in the election and 20 collusion on the part of his campaign. In that sense, Trump, personally, is not being investigated. Only everyone around him. None of them has cleared him. You are confusing whatTrump tweets with reality.

Even the FBI whose boss he fired admitted that.

No; Trump's letter claims that. We do not know what Comey actually believes, because he was fired before he could testify again.

They have ALL stated there is no evidence of collusion, etc.

No, they have all emphasized that the investigation is ongoing.
edit on 13-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Do you provide facts or just emotion?

edit on 19-5-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You're saying we shouldn't believe him because he didn't testify twice?

How often do people have to testify twice in america?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well...lets see. Every American investigative sector has said he is not personally being investigated...or was cleared.

False. The investigations are about 1) Russian interference in the election and 20 collusion on the part of his campaign. In that sense, Trump, personally, is not being investigated. Only everyone around him. None of them has cleared him. You are confusing whatTrump tweets with reality.

Even the FBI whose boss he fired admitted that.

No; Trump's letter claims that. We do not know what Comey actually believes, because he was fired before he could testify again.

They have ALL stated there is no evidence of collusion, etc.

No, they have all emphasized that the investigation is ongoing.

1. I said he is not personally being investigated...you said the same. How is mine false?

2. Yes...Comey told him he was not being investigated. Based upon the new rules of the liberals, someone saying anything is fact.

3. There is no evidence of colllusion. You said the investigation is ongoing. Remember that we start with nothing until something is found. It hasn't been found. Therefore...no evidence.

Wow...that was the weakest argument I've ever seen from you. Slacking off?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

You're saying we shouldn't believe him because he didn't testify twice?

No, I am saying that he did not say that; Trump only claimed he did. Oh, and Comey will be testifying again soon, so hopefully this will all be cleared up.
edit on 21-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join