It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

My point was that even if Trump is having a passionate love affair with Putin and paying him trillions to keep quiet about it, I have zero faith in the IC, DOJ, and Congress to do anything about it except perpetuate an investigation intended to placate the public, but go nowhere. The agenda is set. Trump is the chosen powder keg to get the job done.

Whenever there's been anything worth caring about in the past...half the public looks the other way. Partisans will make sure every Democrat and Republican elected as President gets away with whatever is needed to fulfill the agenda. I've wasted years of concern. I'm apathetic now.

It really has nothing to do with underestimating Russia. I just refuse to overestimate the FBI, NSA, DOJ, Congress...and the two parties.

edit on 21-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

My point was that even if Trump is having a passionate love affair with Putin and paying him trillions to keep quiet about it, I have zero faith in the IC, DOJ, and Congress to do anything about it except perpetuate an investigation intended to placate the public, but go nowhere. The agenda is set. Trump is the chosen powder keg to get the job done.

Whenever there's been anything worth caring about in the past...half the public looks the other way. Partisans will make sure every Democrat and Republican elected as President gets away with whatever is needed to fulfill the agenda. I've wasted years of concern. I'm apathetic now.

It really has nothing to do with underestimating Russia. I just refuse to overestimate the FBI, NSA, DOJ, Congress...and the two parties.

Ah. I see. That's disheartening, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nonsense! More left wing noise.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Of course it's left wing nonsense.

People need to wake the fork up.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Constant reinforcement? More like, tired of the whiny crybabies in my party. I've voted for every Democrat who has run for President since Bill Clinton only I didn't vote for his Wife. Why? Because she's a liar, a traitor and people who leak information about her tend to wind up killing themselves by shooting themselves in the back or dying in a plane or auto crash or maybe just working out.

I AM DEFENDING Russia, though. Damn straight. Why? Because the US "brokered" the coup in Ukraine, financially and materially support ISIS which instead of moderate rebels, have turned out to be the scourge of the world. These jokers who are parading around, taking money from foreign powers and corporations in a pay to play scheme DO NOT REPRESENT my party. They have infected it like the disease they are.

So when I hear Trump talking about the good ol days, I envision JFK and yearn for the days of honor in the Oval Office and agree with him that we are so hammered down by the overt PC crowd that we have forgotten that the 1A sometimes represents uncomfortable or offensive speech. So yes. I agree with Trump on those points. And frankly? I don't give 2 Fs what you think about it. No #s given, dude.

All you're doing is attempting to further divide this country which is the purpose of a two party system and I'm smart enough to realize the BS of it all. You should be ashamed of yourself for helping to divide and control the people in our country. Frankly, you disgust me.

Enough said.
edit on 21-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: Yay for links

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It is. I used to love being passionate about sniffing out corruption in government.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is. I used to love being passionate about sniffing out corruption in government.

We all burn out eventually.
That's why I'm not a social worker anymore!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

I understand your point, but you are barking up the wrong tree. You are utterly misled about the progressives. This site has erupted with hot-lava poison misrepresenting the progressives.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yep...I burnt out on my chosen career, eight years ago. This is not unlike that feeling.

BTW, my BFF is a state social worker. I think if he had a family and kids he would have burnt out long ago. But he has the emotional energy to spend on it...barely. He can still be jaded -- mostly for purposes of comic relief.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It's possible that you'll win the lottery if you buy a ticket.

And it's impossible if you don't buy a ticket. Donald Trump bought a ticket. Bigly. I wonder why he met with just about everybody but Vladimir Vladimirovitch?

Trump did business in Russia. That's it, end of story until such a time as some evidence surfaces that he did something wrong. Until then you are speculating on an outcome you want, regardless of evidence. So yeah, it possible there is something untoward, but your thread is irrelevant because no one thinks Trump does not, or at least did, have ties to Russia - and there is nothing at all wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'm sick of people who say, Trump isn't MY President. When I hear that, all I can think is they are actually saying, I do not support democracy. The People have spoken in a democratic election process which is how our country works. It is how it was designed and if people can't respect that process then I feel they don't respect America.

Do you know what the difference is between a traitor and a puppet? The traitor willingly sacrifices our country for money and the puppet is forced into it. IF Trump-and that is a massive IF-is at the mercy of Russia, it's bc he didn't see it coming and I don't blame him for it. Flat out. At the end of the day though, he's my President and I respect his role in government. My party lost. See ya in 2020. Whoop de doo.

Here's the other thing. I am disturbed by the willingness of said infectious diseases who are pushing for gun control bc I agree with the GOP that the 2A protects the 1A. When I hear Democrats push for restrictions on a Constitutional right, I get #ing infuriated. Our country was founded on democratic elections and the Constitution. It is the basis, nay, the very fabric of our country and who TF are they to attempt to change any of it? It isn't their place, tbh.

So, lately, even though I disagree with Trump on the daily, we see eye to eye on several issues. I didn't vote for him but I respect POTUS and the office. Anyone who doesn't, doesn't deserve the protections the Constitution affords. #ing ironic, I think.
edit on 21-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's a brutal arena. Knocked the enthused out of me.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

The People have spoken in a democratic election process which is how our country works. It is how it was designed and if people can't respect that process then I feel they don't respect America.

I'm not sure you really understand the process.

Heard of gerrymandering? It's a thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
And it used to be known as "red-lining" where neighborhoods were off-limits to people of color who wanted to buy homes. There were red lines drawn on the maps, literally.

It showed the boundaries of where realtors could invite buyers of color or lower income to have a look at houses on the market.

Seriously. Wiki entry, just to get you started:
Redlining

Learn.

edit on 4/21/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Gerrymandering is the latest battle cry but its also misleading people. Like in your video where he says ohio is unfair. They use counties there is no gerrymandering there is just not alot of blue in the state. But he would have you believe its because somebody set it up. Well no they didnt each county has an odd shape and thats why it looks the way it does. Pennsylvania redistrict in 2013 so as of yet we dont know the extent of the change though i will say in places like the 12th that was under democratic control until 2013 and Keith Rothfus will be up for reelection next year so will see. But everyone uses this district as an example, Oddly it gives an advantage to minorities in the district united them. In beween them is upper middle class voters leaning more republican.

Point being yes gerrymandering happens in legislatures usually by the person that wins the district. However its not widespread enough to change a presidential election.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Lol I understand the process just fine and while gerrymandering is a thing, it isn't enough of an issue to change a Presidential election.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah. Watch. Nothing will come of it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Actually, I've been pretty outspoken about not liking him but he isn't a traitor. And the reason I step up is because you are speaking about the #ing President of the United States, jackbag. Have some respect.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Actually, I've been pretty outspoken about not liking him but he isn't a traitor. And the reason I step up is because you are speaking about the #ing President of the United States, jackbag. Have some respect.

Mr. Trump has no respect for the office of the Presidency, so I don't see why I should. Trump undermined Obama's administration from day one, demanding him to produce his birth certificate and claiming that he founded ISIS. When his predecessor told him in confidence that his choice for National Security Adviser had questionable ties to Russia, Trump thought the President was "joking." Trump is the jackbag, and I have no respect for jaclbags, jackbag.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
These agencies see the connections just fine. Hence why there are current investigations into said connections and why a number of former Trump employees are now former Trump employees.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join