It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

..and yes Russia, like every other country, tries to influence other countries.

Thank you. So you admit that blackmail is at least a possibility?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

..and yes Russia, like every other country, tries to influence other countries.

Thank you. So you admit that blackmail is at least a possibility?

It's possible that you'll win the lottery if you buy a ticket.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

So the FBI is wasting their time then?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I have zero ties to Russia. Unless you count Robina. A woman who worked at my store years ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: DJW001

Russia is an ethnic based country. America is not. In Russia Russian is the official language according to constitution. In Russia ethnic Russians are more than 80% of the population. Russia does not care about America, as long as America does not invade Russia for living space.

Thanks comrade. The problem isn't the Russian people.
It's the Russian government . The ones with the money and influence.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Oh ok so he didn't lie? Every Russian questioned denies any connection to trump.
That's the party line. That's the order from the top.
They kill you in broad daylight and poison your cat if you don't tow it.
Don't believe the Russians working for the Kremlin.
Ever.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I tend to consider that when someone makes unsubstantied accusations, it up to the accuser to demonstrate his claims.
Has defamation been legalized recently in the US ?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

No don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It's possible that you'll win the lottery if you buy a ticket.

And it's impossible if you don't buy a ticket. Donald Trump bought a ticket. Bigly. I wonder why he met with just about everybody but Vladimir Vladimirovitch?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I tend to consider that when someone makes unsubstantied accusations, it up to the accuser to demonstrate his claims.

You mean like when Trump said that there were millions of illegal votes? When can we expect the results of that investigation? And then there is his constant defamation of President Obama. Birth certificate. Founding ISIS. Tapping his phone. Why are you defending such a blatantly sick individual?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And that my friend is why we have courts.

Defamation huh?
So why aren't they addressing that? I think because they don't have a leg to stand on.
They deny but they don't sue. Even Carter Page who's an American citizen isn't talking defamation.
He denies but his money and his mouth are miles apart.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It wasn't that long ago some here were beating another dead horse no couple o dead horses, like Obama's birth certificate and Benghazi.. Some of ya'll beat those poor dead ponies like they owed you money.

edit on 21-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Nice thread... although it has been said many times before and is now very much a case of "The Horse has already bolted". I notice the same old members trying to discredit and gag as usual... I honestly think the words "DENY IGNORANCE" is lost to some of these members, thank heavens for the trusted long time members who still adhere to the mantra of which ATS continues to strive towards... regardless of the recent influx of closed minded politically motivated members. I believe this explains a lot.

edit on 21-4-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Then why didn't Obama sue him ?

There is a lawsuit filled against Buzzfeed for defamation :

SIX WAYS BUZZFEED HAS MISLED THE COURT (NUMBER TWO WILL AMAZE YOU) … AND A PICTURE OF A KITTEN

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I believe the Russians and the IC know better than the Trump supporters (including Trump himself). So I believe them instead of you all FOX NATION types.

BW, I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Johnson. And I don't watch FOX. I don't even have cable. I don't even visit FOX news online.

That's good! I spent some time studying Russia after this all became the buzz.....didn't really know much about it or its current goings on. I didn't vote for Trump either. And I don't watch FOX. The Russians are not our friends. They are using us. And they are ruthless.
edit on 4/21/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm more concerned with his collusion with Corporations and Big Business than I am with collusion with the Russians.

You'll soon see that the "Russian Collusion" thing is no more than a distraction, from a distraction, from a distraction...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The Russians are not our friends. The people who know, or knew this, are getting old and dying off.

Now that Russia is leaning more strongly toward capitalism (right now it is someplace in between), Russia is way more dangerous than it used to be.

Now we have two world class bullies fighting over what resources are left to lie , cheat and steal away from the planet and sell back to all of us brain dead "consumers" for a profit.

...But so many of us are so addicted to what they provide...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Then why didn't Obama sue him ?

That would not be presidential. I doubt Trump will feel quite so constrained, given that he has actually attacked the Judicial Branch and appointed an AG that does not have a basic grasp of the system of checks and balances.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That would not be presidential.

Is that your explanation about why Trump didn't went after the libel ?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The Russians are not our friends you say? Surely you jest.

Your fear of all things Russian, will be your demise.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join