It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

A Czech intelligence source told the Respekt magazine that there is no record of Cohen arriving in Prague by plane, although the news weekly pointed out he could have traveled by car or train from a nearby EU country, avoiding passport control under Schengen zone travel rules.

"If there was such a meeting, he [Cohen] didn’t arrive in the Czech Republic by plane," the source said.

Your own source.

Cohen would not take a train or lie about his whereabouts? And even if that particular claim is not true, it would not mean all of the other claims were also false. For example, the Rosneft allegation could end Trump's presidency if true.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah MY source ... I'm the chairman of Radio Free Europe, didn't you notice ? ...

In his tweet, Cohen stated that "between August 23–29 I was in Los Angeles."

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

As I said, would Cohen lie?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Would you please clarify your rhetorical question.
Do you consider he did ?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Or uses the word prolly instead of probably. I assume these folks speak the same way that they write.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Do you consider he did ?

Do you assume he didn't?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or uses the word prolly instead of probably. I assume these folks speak the same way that they write.

Yer prolly rite.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have no reason to disbelieve him.
If it wasn't, it could have been easily fact-checked.

So ...

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Do you consider he did ?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can't you Clinton/Obama ass-sniffers even put some effort into your lies to try to make them sound a tad logical? You may somehow think that spewing these lies convinces or changes someone's opinion...but you are wrong. All you do is make yourself look like an idiot while proving that you are one of those anything-but-Trump babies that are still licking their wounds from the election. You know...the one where you lost everything because everyone is sick of your bull$hit.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Can't you Clinton/Obama ass-sniffers even put some effort into your lies to try to make them sound a tad logical? You may somehow think that spewing these lies convinces or changes someone's opinion...but you are wrong. All you do is make yourself look like an idiot while proving that you are one of those anything-but-Trump babies that are still licking their wounds from the election. You know...the one where you lost everything because everyone is sick of your bull$hit.

I love you too, man.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So you trust people who may be committing espionage? Why do you get so riled up when you hear about America doing it?

The article you linked to explained why it could not be easily fact checked.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So you trust people who may be committing espionage? Why do you get so riled up when you hear about America doing it?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Awww...you're so sweet. Sorry, I don't swing that way. Let me guess though...you're a catcher not a pitcher...right?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Of course Trump has ties to Russia. Everyone is related to every Russian. It wasn't that long ago that 7 women moved to Europe and spawned the entire European peoples. What isn't interesting are Trump's ties. Nothing illegal or even unethical about them.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do you really belive a billionaire, any billionaire, needs to go to any foreign country to find a girl to pee on him or her.......

Also, a billionaire in Russia has ties to Russian diplomats, no way!?????? What billionaire in America doesn't have ties to americas government? Politicians rub elbows with rich people, trump is a billionaire, he probably sells/buys things in Russia..... just like our entire government does. Last year the US had a -8.7 billion deficit with Russia, hopefully we can make some more deals with them.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Well... I shouldn't really say this... but Vlad already paid me for my participation...

DJW001, there IS a plot against you and your posts... and it IS being funded out of Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Just deal dude... the Bear has an ax to grind with you... and a conspiracy has found its way back home to you.

I guess the good news is, you must be doing SOMETHING right if Putin and our handlers have put us on to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

😱

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What is he being accused of ? Not being in LA ? How much does he risk for that ?

No. It is fairly easy to check if someone was for the course of a week in a Califorian city or in central Europe.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

TRIGGERED!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

By there is nothing wrong with having ties to Russia.

Then why are there a number of people who claim that Trump has no ties to Russia? And why the belief that Russian intelligence would not attempt to influence public opinion abroad? After all, the United States does it. Why shouldn't Russia?

No one is claiming Trump has/had no ties to Russia. We all know he brought the Miss Universe contest there, for example.
..and yes Russia, like every other country, tries to influence other countries.

There is nothing unusual, or illegal, in anything you are claiming.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join