It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't think Donald Trump has ties to Russia, you need to watch this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
According to the infamous Steele Dossier, Russian intelligence used a "honey trap" against Donald Trump while he was in Moscow in 2013 organizing the Miss Universe pageant. Here is a photograph of him with one of Vladimir Putin's associates:

Source.

Here is the music video he participated in:

As you view it, keep this in mind:

Donald Trump was ripe for a honey trap. That does not mean that the dossier was completely accurate, but it does raise serious questions about Trump's vulnerabilities. Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases? And why is the Pentagon lying about how much damage it did?

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Back to the dossier?

Anything new?

No?

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Are we really going back to this?

+48 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Here is a photograph of him with one of Vladimir Putin's associates:

And here is a photograph of Leo Dicaprio with Putin. Must be a Russian stooge and all that climate change crap he does must be a KGB op.

Ask yourself: why would the President warn Russia that he was going to order a missile strike against one of their air bases?

You mean why would the president not want to kill Russian military personnel and start WW3? What kind of stupid question is that?

Move on, the Russian thing is all BS. Find something else to cling to.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

If the Russian thing as all BS, how did you get four stars in under five minutes?

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Is that the only thing you have to say? Can you explain why you don't think a sleaze like Trump would not take advantage of the beautiful women the Russians were throwing at him?

There is nothing more to say!

That's like asking me to explain why the Titanic sunk, duh!

Can you explain why you want to rehash something that was bull# the first time?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

funny, oh funny

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Oh look it's this thread again.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Pretty empty post and faulty reasoning. He did business with Russians so he must be a Russian spy. smh

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If the Russian thing as all BS, how did you get four stars in under five minutes?

You mean how did I get less then one star per minute? I don't know, maybe my reply made sense? Maybe I'm a Russian stooge like you suggest. I guess anyone who doesn't agree with your political views is a spy or agent of some kind. Trolls gotta troll.
edit on 19-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Even Hillary's campaign staff was smart enough to realize that there was nothing but negative "Blow Back" connected to this.
And they left it alone.

So, all I can say is "Frog Snot".

Buck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Excuses in advance to Fats Domino ...

Look at all those pro -Russian traitors :

edit on 19-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You are paranoid. You see Russian conspiracies where they do not exist. Nobody who rejects this nonsense is a Russian official.

This is not the first time you've alluded to some vast Russian conspiracy, on ATS of all places, when your threads have been negatively received.

It has nothing to do with an alleged Russian propaganda effort and everything to do with the ridiculousness of the argument and the lack of credible evidence from reliable sources.

Now with that said I must be getting back to my handler Ivan. Good day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I see all the usual suspects are here. It took less than half an hour for eight pro-Putin, pro-Trump members to materialize to star each other and say: "nothing to see here, move along. Here is the real point of this thread: Do you find what you do satisfying?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I think your account got hacked. the owner of the ATS account is usually not this shallow. I suggest you stop mucking around and making stupid threads about lies and golden showers.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You are showing ATS what the entire US is acting like....spoiled brats.
But Russia! But Russia!
I feel like I'm telling my kid. No not Russia honey it's ok. He just a boogie man they made up to scare you, you are safe.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think your account got hacked. the owner of the ATS account is usually not this shallow. I suggest you stop mucking around and making stupid threads about lies and golden showers.

Sorry, but it's American politics that has gotten shallow. Look at all the responses that basically say: ignore the possibility that you are being manipulated by a hostile foreign power. ATS is about denying ignorance, not shouting down people who bring up uncomfortable possibilities. It is a known fact that Russia employs honey traps against foreign businessmen. They even boast about it.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

YES! You have finally figured out the connection all on your own. The one connection that 17 spy agencies have not been able to make and YOU DID IT just by searching the internet!

Congrats...have a cookie!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You are showing ATS what the entire US is acting like....spoiled brats.
But Russia! But Russia!
I feel like I'm telling my kid. No not Russia honey it's ok. He just a boogie man they made up to scare you, you are safe.

How odd. Not one response has defended Trump by pointing to his sterling moral character. Every single response has defended Russia. Could one of you explain why you are more concerned with denying Russian espionage than defending the President of the United States?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join