It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Martin75

Wow that is pretty shocking. All that talent and he goes and does something stupid and horrendous, then can't do the time for the crime... such a giant of a coward.

Meh, I can't imagine life in prison. If you know there's no reasonable expectation to ever get out again, then you're sort of reduced to either escape, living with it, or calling it quits.

I've got a couple of friends in the same boat, they'll never see the outside. They keep going. I am not sure I could do it.

I think i would spend every minute of every day planning an escape...all i would need is an interest in rocks, a tiny hammer and, Time...of that i would have plenty.

Oh, and maybe some paper mache.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

İt is called minecraft.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There were other murders he was also connected with they couldn't prove. He might have actually been a type of serial killer. Too bad his life took that route. I'm so sorry for his family.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Oh, and maybe some paper mache.

That's one way, I suppose.

It's always better to start your escape attempts immediately, I'd rather do a Ted Bundy and go out the window of the police station than try to get out of Alcatraz.

One friend, call him John S., came home and found a deputy banging his old lady. Now, I can see his being rather upset, his wife was amazingly good looking, especially for John, sort of like the Big Show marrying Morena Baccarin, and he was always worrying that he wasn't up to being married to a wife that not only was a lot smarter than he was, but was way over his pay grade, if you know what I mean.

But his worst fears were realized in that moment, he pulled out a sidearm and that was it for the deputy. Now, in a normal world, he'd have gotten away with it in court. But it was a LEO, so it's a foregone conclusion that he ended up with a life and no parole sentence, as LEOs are holy and untouchable, even if they're banging your old lady just before their denouement.

THAT bit went unmentioned in the press accounts, and he was reviled as an evil cop killer. Now he is doing life without, and he keeps on slogging every day away. But the cop got a nice funeral, they played 'Amazing Grace' instead of something more appropriate, and he died a Blue Line Hero with lots of his peers sniffling about how he stood up to the evildoer instead of the truth, which is that he was begging for his life whilst in bed with someone else's wife.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm already forgetting his name lol.

Good bye useless.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What a tragic next event after a double not guilty ruling. Makes one wonder why the guy would commit "suicide"...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't have anything particularly tactful to say, so I'll just say this; what a waste of resources to keep this "man" housed, clothed, and fed. All on our dime.
At least we can be sure he'll never harm another human being.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm sure the Jets would've offered him a contract....

In which case he'd still be suicidal.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hate to celebrate ones death no matter the circumstances but damn this dude was a horrible guy. He got acquitted for his last crimes which was likely out of luck and not enough circumstantial evidence.

I will say, since this is a conspiracy site, that the timing seems very odd. Given that he was going to appeal the first trial. Now, maybe he had sit down with his lawyer after this last victory and asked what his chances were on that appeal. Very unlikely, so maybe he said it was time.

Others are also speculating that maybe he gave up some info in his last trial that made him a marked man. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Others are also speculating that maybe he gave up some info in his last trial that made him a marked man. Who knows.

I think he was probably the very definition of 'piece of crap'.

However, life in prison is still a very good reason for doing this. Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
The title should have read, "former tight end afraid of becoming wide receiver."

Comment of the week...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There was no reason for him to commit suicide.

He was just found not guilty and they were apparently going to challenge his previous conviction.

Not the first time that a prisoner is found dead in his cell and I'm sure wont be the last.

Aaron Hernandez's former agent isn't convinced it was suicide, and at least one person might agree

Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life.

— Brian Murphy (@A1Murph) April 19, 2017

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
There was no reason for him to commit suicide.

He was just found not guilty and they were apparently going to challenge his previous conviction.

Not the first time that a prisoner is found dead in his cell and I'm sure wont be the last.

Aaron Hernandez's former agent isn't convinced it was suicide, and at least one person might agree

Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life.

— Brian Murphy (@A1Murph) April 19, 2017

I would say not becoming Mrs. Hernandez is more than enough reason to kill yourself...Turns out wanna be thug Aaron Hernandez couldn't hang with the real thugs....

Good Riddance.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
he was already serving a life sentence.....happenned on the same day as his old team went to the white house...I think it put him over,,,such a waste of talent..sad all the way around

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: jacygirl

I think because some of them grew
up in the ghetto. Thug/street life was all they knew. Not to mention the brain is not fully developed til they are 25 or older. Head injuries can also be a problem.

Aaron also lost his father at 16, which had to be very traumatic. From what I read his mother remarried to an abusive psycho. So he had loss, followed by more trauma.

My son used to idolize Hernandez, which used to infuriate me. The owner of the Patriots actually got rid of all Hernandez shirts from the pro-shop.

I now feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez, he lost his father and had a very traumatic childhood; he could have had a great life. Now his child has no dad. Just sad really

I also feel sad for his victims and their families

Other than losing his father at age 16, which is always a terrible thing for any kid, he had a pretty great upbringing in Bristol. He didn't grow up on the mean streets or have family issues. Going into college and the NFL, he didn't have a previous history of gang association or any of that.

He intentionally wanted to get into that lifestyle. He hooked up with a drug dealer to be his buddy after college. Not someone from his past, but someone he chose to hang around with after the fact. When he was signing a 40 million dollar contract, he didn't bring in the old neighborhood crew like so many do. He sought out the lifestyle he had never lived before, like he WANTED to get into the thug life. Something very wrong with that guy. No bad childhood. No history of growing up on the streets with gangs, nothing but a guy who craved to be who he became for no reason whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
What a tragic next event after a double not guilty ruling. Makes one wonder why the guy would commit "suicide"...

Dude was still serving a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He got that D'Angelo treatment from the Wire.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

his suicide pretty much proves his guilt over the first murder. the lawyer said he could get him off.

what an idiot, he would have one another ring with this team last year. guy would be a millionaire still. but he could not stop playing gangstas.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Belichick did it!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: jacygirl

I think because some of them grew
up in the ghetto. Thug/street life was all they knew. Not to mention the brain is not fully developed til they are 25 or older. Head injuries can also be a problem.

Aaron also lost his father at 16, which had to be very traumatic. From what I read his mother remarried to an abusive psycho. So he had loss, followed by more trauma.

My son used to idolize Hernandez, which used to infuriate me. The owner of the Patriots actually got rid of all Hernandez shirts from the pro-shop.

I now feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez, he lost his father and had a very traumatic childhood; he could have had a great life. Now his child has no dad. Just sad really

I also feel sad for his victims and their families

Other than losing his father at age 16, which is always a terrible thing for any kid, he had a pretty great upbringing in Bristol. He didn't grow up on the mean streets or have family issues. Going into college and the NFL, he didn't have a previous history of gang association or any of that.

He intentionally wanted to get into that lifestyle. He hooked up with a drug dealer to be his buddy after college. Not someone from his past, but someone he chose to hang around with after the fact. When he was signing a 40 million dollar contract, he didn't bring in the old neighborhood crew like so many do. He sought out the lifestyle he had never lived before, like he WANTED to get into the thug life. Something very wrong with that guy. No bad childhood. No history of growing up on the streets with gangs, nothing but a guy who craved to be who he became for no reason whatsoever.

His mother married an ex-con who tried to kill her, the ex-con was previously married to a cousin of Aaron's. The mother had been arrested for a gambling ring of some sorts. This is all after his real father died. Doesn't sound like the Cleavers to me.

I thought I saw something on 60 minutes years ago about his previous wanna be thug life. So it is possible I got that wrong.

If he sought that life out, it makes his life story even more tragic. You would think someone would have got that guy some counseling!
edit on 19-4-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join