It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches Explain How To Take On Political Power With Occult Magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I laughed at the title then got bored with the details.
There's only so much stupidity in the world you can care about.

Poor little goth girl tho, Matronic will be pissed when she realises all the "proper" witches are hippies. I really thought goths finally cut themselves out of existence by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

We count on that.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The protests didn't work. Agents upheld the order. It was the 9th circuit that started protesting, which is a completely different story.

Last time I check, antifa is getting wrecked at rallies these days. Looks like it's time for some voodoo dolls.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I suppose the intentions of WAFT may seem like a palatable direction to those who dislike the current presidential administration , that the people involved in this occult enterprise have convinced themselves that by utilizing The Cosmic Energies against Donald Trump and others they'll be saving America from itself.

As someone who is very familiar with this kind of casting magick I'll confidently predict that it'll go terribly wrong. There will be certain consequences with this kind of manipulative power playing regardless as to its success or not.

If their efforts are successful then The Cosmic will demand equal payment. And members of WAFT do not get to say in what form that will take. I'll wager non of them will be ready. And if they fail then again The Cosmic will take without consent what it is owed and it is terribly uncaring in the form it will manifest itself.

Love and good intentions will fall to the way if not tempered with wisdom. And the actions of WAFT flow with selfish and certainly harmful intent. At least that's the way I see it.

Well I've waffled on enough and if any of my observations contain errors feel free to point them out.

edit on 19-4-2017 by Tindalos2013 because: The first episode of the new series of Doctor Who was pretty good.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Apparently witches are liberals. Their attempt to upset Trumps Presidential ambition was just another failure in a long list of can"t dos. Maybe they should focus on Hollywood it could use some help to rise out of the sewer they have created for themselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join