It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Drops Nuke on US City WW3 Simulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Thanks - very interesting

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is a bit silly, forgive me for noting that. How many games have been made where you can nuke just about anything anywhere are there online? Hundreds i'm sure.

www.nuclearsecrecy.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnonyMason

How are they invading? Hollowed out tree canoes?

Who said anything about invading? Seoul Is 30 miles from the DMZ. The Norks could hit that without moving troops across their own border. They have plenty of conventional weaponry to do so and the threat assessment from the former SOCKOR (Special Operations Command) Chief David S. Maxwell (whom I've cited numerous times), and the former CIA, Senior Advisor to the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Counterproliferation Center and the Intelligence Community Mission Manager for North Korea Joseph DeTrani (whom I've also cited previously) say that your opinion is wrong.

South Korea and Japan are obviously under the most immediate threat. The sources I've provided are reliable and clearly state that within 90 minutes the DPRK could cause hundreds of thousands of casualties in Seoul and cause significant damage to the city.

As for the missiles your assessment is also very wrong. The question is not the missile technology, but the ability to attach a nuclear payload to one. The NK-08/Nk-14 variants could reach out and touch Chicago, and it's larger cousin the Taepodong-2 (an operational and tested ICBM platform) can reach anywhere in the US. I also agree with your idea that they might be launching off duds on purpose. Weather or not they are clever enough to do that as a tactic? I think thats a solid 'maybe'. For however psychotic and irrational he may be as a leader, Kim is not stupid. CSIS Missile Defense Project

It's not just you, though. 95% of the people here are painfully unaware of just how far along and how serious an adversary the DPRK would be for the United States. The math is clear. We would eventually topple them to the ground if it came to a military campaign. The problem is that South Korea and our forces there would suffer massive, massive casualties to the tune of hundreds of thousands both civilian and military. Furthermore if Kim Jong-Un was feeling backed into a corner he might push the button and use the nuclear WMD's that they do have numbering in the multiple tens. Ten or twenty nukes going off around South Korea and Japan would be disastrous, totally altering the course of the planets future and potentially triggering an even more dire situation should the US decide to respond in kind.

There's no fear mongering about it. Nuclear weapons have always been the absolute scariest thing ever created. MAD is still a real thing, even though the Cold War era fear mongering propaganda is not.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Look, not only have the Norks put us on double secret probation but are now threatening this.......

In the case of our super-mighty preemptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Marine Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis

Buck
edit on 20-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I consider it a lucky near miss that Kim hasn't decided to start shelling the South because of Trump's announcement of the Carl Vinson being inbound. Taking a firm position is one thing. Openly antagonizing a formidable military foe with nukes? That just ain't too bright. Not to mention the little side note where Trump doesn't know a shred of history about Korea. South Korea furious about Trump's remarks... Also, South Korea pretty pissed about the Carl Vinson

South Koreans are rightfully pissed off about the whole thing. It will be them who suffers the most if this whole thing turns belly up.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Worrying it says... Whatever. This reminds me of a 5 year old trying to plot against his parents because they threatened early bedtime with no snack cake.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
MAD is a bunch of bs and all it does is give nations more reason to be aggressive because they no longer fear consequences when they know other nations are too afraid to do anything to stop them, it makes war profitable and gives incentive to let it drag on for decades, all MAD does is distort foreign policy towards accepting and excusing evil for the sake of "peace".

MAD distorts our empathy and our humanity into cold inhumane logical apathy.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They certainly ended the war quicker and began a much better relationship between the two countries.

So your reasoning is that a nuclear exchange creates a new & better relationship? Then N Korea and the USA will be friends by that logic

More like, hindsight is 20/20. It ended the war quicker.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All of the economic indicators are showing a shift to military production.
The only question is war to what extent.
Mogul will only green light the operation / operations.
The Pentagon will run the show.

Buck

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which makes it strange he`s doubling down and saying they will do weekly launch`s monthly and yearly.

Why pursue such a hard line that's going to get him and many of his countrymen destroyed? madness comes to mind.

This is what comes to mind for me...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Mogul has no experience with military strategy...

JSOC, stratcom and the Intel guys have to be seeing red when it comes to Mogul's understanding of, well, basically anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Pharyax
They can do sims.. we'll just do the real thing--if they act up. Kim is nuts..

The irony in what you just said.

Would you rather see us say please and offer a hug instead?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Pharyax
They can do sims.. we'll just do the real thing--if they act up. Kim is nuts..

The irony in what you just said.

Would you rather see us say please and offer a hug instead?

Huh? You lost me??

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: markosity1973

So if their rockets are infective you condone killing millions simply because the waiting is tiresome

Perhaps I should clarify what I said;

It was an attempt at dark humour.

I know what is at stake as much as the next guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Very dark...especially when it comes to Koreans having no avenue to overthrow the Dictator

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here's another propaganda video that just came out of North Korea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join