It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Drops Nuke on US City WW3 Simulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: crazyewok
This is why its imperative that North Korea can not be allowed to continue there nuclear programme.

With nuclear weapons comes responsibility and North Korea show though these actions they can not be trusted.

Remind us again of the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons on a civillian population.

II wont judge the USA for that.

It was a calculated decision. If the USA had not dropped that then there was a very possibility of a US/UK/Russian Invasion of Japan that would of killed millions.
Plus the USA and UK was flatting city’s with conventional bombs anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Dangerous when you have someone that doesnt have anything to lose.

Fatty isn't ISIS, he has a lot to lose.

Just like his old man he is into food, cognac and broads. You think he wants to give up his epicurean lifestyle when push comes to shove? He is the opposite of an extremist.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which makes it strange he`s doubling down and saying they will do weekly launch`s monthly and yearly.

Why pursue such a hard line that's going to get him and many of his countrymen destroyed? madness comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

AS long as no Nukes go flying by either side I'm happy. Fukushima in Japan is a disaster - the planet is "#*d"

I wouldn`t trust NK and its ambitions or with these type of propaganda or population brainwashing in celebrations in the US`s annihilation by their own hands.

I dont trust the USA. Look at the experimental vaccines they pumped into their own Gulf War vets.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Two of the most respected experts on North Korea, one of them retired CIA, Senior Advisor to the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Counterproliferation Center and the Intelligence Community Mission Manager for North Korea, Joseph DeTrani; the other, Col David S Maxwell (ret) ( who also happens to be the former G3 and Chief of Staff of USASOC and Chief of Staff, SOCKOR) say that you're wrong. Just because the DPRK doesn't have missiles tipped with warheads doesn't mean that they can't deliver a nuclear weapon through other means.

US Intelligence estimates suggest that North Korea has several tens (as in multiples of ten) fully capable and usable nuclear weapons. So where you get off saying that they don't have that capability is beyond me. They are the ninth nuclear power in the world, not some crap hole country in the middle east. They also have a formidable conventional army and a small airforce and a reserve force of over 6 million troops, trained and ready to be armed for battle. Add to that the fact that they have a highly skilled cyber-warfare division, small, but effective and you're talking about a nuclear capable, asynchronous fighting force ready to kill Americans, South Koreans, and Japanese. Nuclear Threat Initiative

And as for political baiting, you can stuff it. The Right wants war, it's good for the economy. I'm not some 'hippie, peace loving, lefty' either. Just someone who doesn't want to watch the world burn because Trump want's to measure dicks with the DPRK

Do some research, read up on exactly how capable North Korea is. It should scare you.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

So if their rockets are infective you condone killing millions simply because the waiting is tiresome

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Start at 21:40 and watch for 5 minutes. Pay attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Why pursue such a hard line that's going to get him and many of his countrymen destroyed? madness comes to mind.

I think he is posturing and trying to save face inside his own regime, just like Hussein who, right up until Shock and Awe, didn't think we would attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Remind us again of the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons on a civillian population.

So? if Japan had nukes at the time, are you saying they wouldn`t have surprised America by attacking them with nukes, as they attacked with Pearl harbor?

They certainly ended the war quicker and began a much better relationship between the two countries.

Well, then let's just drop a bomb in there already and make a great relationship again!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Lolz.

Can we drop a bomb on them yet? All this waiting is getting tiring.

Besides, everyone knows their rockets are about as effective as the ACME brand ones Wylie Coyote used to use

You answered your question in your second paragraph.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

AS long as no Nukes go flying by either side I'm happy. Fukushima in Japan is a disaster - the planet is "#*d"

Same here, I`m really just putting myself in an Americans shoes on how I`d feel if those continued video`s and threats etc were to be targeting Australia or more specifically Perth (wink Perthite)

I dont trust the USA. Look at the experimental vaccines they pumped into their own Gulf War vets.

I know, America has done some horrendous things, even to table Operation Northwoods.

But I will still support the west and America over NK any day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Two of the most respected experts on North Korea, one of them retired CIA, Senior Advisor to the Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Counterproliferation Center and the Intelligence Community Mission Manager for North Korea, Joseph DeTrani; the other, Col David S Maxwell (ret) ( who also happens to be the former G3 and Chief of Staff of USASOC and Chief of Staff, SOCKOR) say that you're wrong. Just because the DPRK doesn't have missiles tipped with warheads doesn't mean that they can't deliver a nuclear weapon through other means.

US Intelligence estimates suggest that North Korea has several tens (as in multiples of ten) fully capable and usable nuclear weapons. So where you get off saying that they don't have that capability is beyond me. They are the ninth nuclear power in the world, not some crap hole country in the middle east. They also have a formidable conventional army and a small airforce and a reserve force of over 6 million troops, trained and ready to be armed for battle. Add to that the fact that they have a highly skilled cyber-warfare division, small, but effective and you're talking about a nuclear capable, asynchronous fighting force ready to kill Americans, South Koreans, and Japanese. Nuclear Threat Initiative

Some good info for me to follow up on thanks.

And as for political baiting, you can stuff it. The Right wants war, it's good for the economy. I'm not some 'hippie, peace loving, lefty' either. Just someone who doesn't want to watch the world burn because Trump want's to measure dicks with the DPRK

It was you politically baiting, Heck if the left had of won Hillary would have a freaking war with Russia, umm that's the left. Maybe she just wanted to measure nipples? as I said your baiting was ridiculous.

Do some research, read up on exactly how capable North Korea is. It should scare you.

And there you were telling people to calm down and such, now I`m supposed to be scared?

edit on 19-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think he is posturing and trying to save face inside his own regime, just like Hussein who, right up until Shock and Awe, didn't think we would attack.

Probably right Augustus, stupid move imo this will end badly.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Absolutely it should scare you. The US is about to square up with a nation who has nukes and by all accounts is willing to use them. Their conventional missiles are enough to inflict heavy casualties, and a usable nuclear weapons arsenal no matter how limited is pretty damn scary.

Adding a little more fuel to the fire the Carl Vinson is now heading north.. I doubt that's going to calm things down at all.

It's also worth noting that the Carl Vinson's group is being tailed by Russian and Chinese naval intelligence ships. It's also safe to assume everyone involved has submarines close by. The Chinese have made a sport out of embarrassing the United States with their stealthy submarine maneuvers, and the russians have a handful of Oscar II class built for the sole purpose of sinking US aircraft carriers.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You better take a closer look at "Operation Gotham Shield 2017".

Foxtrot, foxtrot have you any bull,
Yes Sir, yes Sir, three bags full.

Buck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Up until shock and awe Saddam did nothing wrong, He complied to everything he was asked by the UN. He didn't have Chemical weapons and nor was he responsible for 9/11.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The only reason the US will Nuke the NK's is because they are terrified of getting it on with them in the jungle. Trump and military industrial complex know the bodybags would pile up so high so quick they would simply lose all public support. The US doesn't have the stomach for a fair fight.

Go North Korea...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My first thought when watching this clip. "Copy, Paste." All these little N.Koreans look the same in this video.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

He didn't have Chemical weapons

That's BS, one of my adult children aided in securing, transporting and the destruction of a large part Saddam chemical arsenal.
You need to go back school and learn to read.

Buck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
All Staged to happen next Monday / Tuesday.

Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. & Tues.!

Think about it...
1) Get NK puppet to rattle the sabre.
2) Everyone is worried in American cities.
3) The 'simulation' next week actually allows the real US bomb to be planted during the exercise.
4) Booooooom
5) Many Americans have been groomed into believing NK actually did it.

WW3 goes live.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join