It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like Britain is going Facist as well

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Where exactly did I say Truebrit was rascist? That's quite an accusation to make particularly as I said nothing of the sort.

As for the TV debates, they are heavily scripted nonsense that serve nobody except the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: uncommitted

No, with respect, it would be what we have now or more right wing than that.

Corbyn in No. 10 would only be hell if you happen to be a fan of corruption and capitalism, crony serving political endeavours like the privatisation of public services, and the like. I know you are not a fan of these things, so what is your problem, exactly?

It's quite simple really, I'm not a fan of someone who expressed their admiration for members of the IRA and is quoted as saying 'our friends in Hezbollah'. He can try and brush that off as much as he wants, it shows frankly the pathetic out of touch views from the Kensington/Islington elite who think the world revolves around their little soapbox.

Crony serving political endeavours? To the best of my knowledge Corbyn has never had a non political job and at least one member of the shadow cabinet is someone he used to have sex with - cronyism doesn't get much more transparent than that, particularly as she is spectacularly poor in whatever role she is placed in - well at least political/media roles, perhaps she has proved her worth to JC in other roles?
edit on 20-4-2017 by uncommitted because: Added a few words to the end

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I think you know very well that I am not referring to simply the political sphere when I refer to cronyism. What I am talking about is government jobs going to the companies owned by wives, husbands, children, cousins, second cousins, and school friends and close personal contacts of members of the government.

That is not something that Mr Corbyn has ever supported, no matter who was involved. Who he beds at any point in time is entirely his business, as long as the person is of legal age and gives complete consent, and has no bearing on anything at all to do with his actual work.

Its also worth pointing out, that people object to career politicians because most of them make absolutely no actual effort to do their jobs well. But Corbyn has done consistently well as an MP, gotten an awful lot done for his people. You should look into THAT.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Tories may be racist, homophobic, elitist, anti-disablist, corporotatist but they're not full on facist.

As much as I hate them and everything they stand for I have to doff my cap at how well they're controlling the media narrative and fooling people into thinking the outcome effects Brexit to distract them from the major criminality of the Party which has cost 100s of Billions, stopped criminal charges being brought against Osbourne and 30 other Tory MPs for corruption and subverted democracy this week.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

.............but you ignored his statements that were in support of terrorist groups? Interesting.

I've no idea what work Corbyn does as a local MP - why should I, I'm not one of his constituents. Are you familiar with the work done by all MPs for their constituents regardless of their political persuasion? Giving a cabinet post to a former (?) lover when I'm not sure there are any positive points to her work to date doesn't mean cronyism to you because......................... you have decided it isn't - ok, nice logic.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The Tories may be racist, homophobic, elitist, anti-disablist, corporotatist but they're not full on facist.

As much as I hate them and everything they stand for I have to doff my cap at how well they're controlling the media narrative and fooling people into thinking the outcome effects Brexit to distract them from the major criminality of the Party which has cost 100s of Billions, stopped criminal charges being brought against Osbourne and 30 other Tory MPs for corruption and subverted democracy this week.

Regardless of how factual that actually is, it's refreshing that means Labour can hold the anti-Semite award isn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Where exactly did I say Truebrit was rascist? That's quite an accusation to make particularly as I said nothing of the sort.

As for the TV debates, they are heavily scripted nonsense that serve nobody except the media.

Are you totally incapable of comprehending any post on here?

I did not state that you claimed TB was racist, yet, you accuse me of suggesting you did. Strawman tactics as usual, it's something I have become used to with you.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Regardless of how factual that actually is, it's refreshing that means Labour can hold the anti-Semite award isn't it?

As much as they try to they can't get around the fact two Tory MPs spearheaded anti-semtism in the UK in the 1910s (Major Sir William Evans-Gordan and Howard Vincent which led to National Front and the British Union of Facists; in the 1930s Conservative MP Archibald Maule Ramsay set up the Right Club to stamp out 'organised Jewry' in the UK and Conservative Party and more recently MPs had a Nazi themed stag do that was covered up/whitewashed and Junior Conservatives song starts 'Dashing through the Reich…killing lots of kike' so I think they take the biscuit.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Are you totally incapable of comprehending any post on here?

I did not state that you claimed TB was racist, yet, you accuse me of suggesting you did. Strawman tactics as usual, it's something I have become used to with you.

Actually, I realised I made a mistake but couldn't be bothered to correct it because your starting point was off. I didn't suggest that Truebrit said people who voted to leave the EU were racist - I made the statement that in my experience many were - happy now my little irritated from Islington?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

As much as they try to they can't get around the fact two Tory MPs spearheaded anti-semtism in the UK in the 1910s (Major Sir William Evans-Gordan and Howard Vincent which led to National Front and the British Union of Facists; in the 1930s Conservative MP Archibald Maule Ramsay set up the Right Club to stamp out 'organised Jewry' in the UK and Conservative Party and more recently MPs had a Nazi themed stag do that was covered up/whitewashed and Junior Conservatives song starts 'Dashing through the Reich…killing lots of kike' so I think they take the biscuit.

So you are ignoring the more recent evidence of anti semitism in the Labour party and would rather dwell on something from a century ago?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: anonentity
It looks like Britain is getting a new Thatcher in the form of Teresa May, and some of her policy with shutting up the people who want the Pedos out, and bringing in Pre crime policies. They are starting to clamp down on free speech. If they actually get in, Britain seems to getting be run from the shadows and not by the people.

The people voted democratically for *Brexit*

The job of negotiating for the best terms cannot be done with

hands tied behind them.

A tiny majority voted for it. Fine, we're leaving. But now all the alt right lunatics and ageing baby boomers don't seem to grasp the very obvious idea that we should have a say in how that exit looks. They just keep shouting GET OVER IT U LOST like trump supporters, without actually understanding that we need to work together to ensure our govt doesn't screw us, as the Tories have done throughout history.

It's amazing how much blind faith is willingly adopted by trump people and brexit people just so they can desperately defend their corner. It's our DUTY to hold our leaders accountable. Our DUTY.

TRUE patriots don't just say yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir. We want what's best for our country.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I am Brexit people. I voted for it after all.

However, I also require a say in how that exit must be managed, and this upcoming election, if we use the opportunity correctly, will offer the people just that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join