It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like Britain is going Facist as well

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It looks like Britain is getting a new Thatcher in the form of Teresa May, and some of her policy with shutting up the people who want the Pedos out, and bringing in Pre crime policies. They are starting to clamp down on free speech. If they actually get in, Britain seems to getting be run from the shadows and not by the people. Here is an eye opening take on what'
s going down.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

V for Vendetta is a foretelling of things to come.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Excuse me but, haven't been always like that in the kingdom?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It looks like Britain is getting a new Thatcher in the form of Teresa May, and some of her policy with shutting up the people who want the Pedos out, and bringing in Pre crime policies. They are starting to clamp down on free speech. If they actually get in, Britain seems to getting be run from the shadows and not by the people.

The people voted democratically for *Brexit*

The job of negotiating for the best terms cannot be done with

hands tied behind them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i am a brittish citizen - and currently sat at home [ in the UK ] - so thankyou ATS

as - without you - i would have no idea that i was " going fascist "

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I voted leave, for reasons having nothing to do with immigration whatsoever, and I do not want corporatist filth like May in charge of that effort. To give the shower of horrid little turds that is the Conservative Party the reigns on this particular wagon, will see it do nothing but careen off a cliff faster than you can say "broken, unmotivated workforce".

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

V for Vendetta is a foretelling of things to come.

Children of men is a foretelling of things to come

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I stopped watching once they compared Miss TM to the president of Turkey

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I voted leave, for reasons having nothing to do with immigration whatsoever, and I do not want corporatist filth like May in charge of that effort. To give the shower of horrid little turds that is the Conservative Party the reigns on this particular wagon, will see it do nothing but careen off a cliff faster than you can say "broken, unmotivated workforce".

As did many people, others voted because of immigration, and others

for their own reasons?

Resulting in more people voting *Brexit* than those voting to remain ...... That

I believe is democracy?

So I just leave with this >>>>>

*You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.*

Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Indeed.

However, that rather avoids the main thrust of my post, which is that Theresa May does not have my permission to be the one to lead us through this period, and I hope that a significant enough portion of my countrymen, understand and agree with my reasoning enough that they would vote against her and her party of hateful, avaricious, mercenary scum.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So who do we vote for then? Corbyn? Farage? We're faced with some pretty scrappy options...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Corbyn.

Farage is also interested more in himself than in his nation, and he, though it loathes me to say it, is not even the most disgusting of the members of his party.

Corbyn at least has a track record which matches his spoken intent, and has policies which are the issue of compassion and decency, not villainy and elitism.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I voted leave

You did ????

Well..color me surprised. I was under the impression that you advocated to stay before the vote.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Surely, the nasty party is Labour? It has been infiltrated by Trots. JC has a nasty streak a mile wide and Labours record on anti Semitism is not good.

Apart from which, JC is simply a joke. Can you really see him as a credible leader?

Do you really want the likes of Diane Abbott running the country?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think Johnathan Pie talks more sense than those two clowns in their "studio".

Much of what the Tories get up to is bad, but they aren't Fascists. Not by any stretch. Silly, common room claptrap.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No.

What I advocated for was doing things for the right reasons, and in the right manner, rather than being lead by propagandists for either argument, all of whom failed to make a case.

I arrived at my decision after a HUGE research effort, going all the way back to just after the second world war, in order to gain clarity on the foundations of the EU, the run up to its birth, the method by which we arrived in it in the first place, the lie that was the referendum we had here in the 70s, and a whole host of other little tidbits of history and policy too. I had to do this, because the resources offered by the interested parties campaigning, simply failed to give me the data necessary to come to a conclusion of any worth.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The day Labour stopped singing the "Peoples flag" at their rallies, was the day you knew it was just a one party system like the Yanks. That was the Day they the real government , started to pursue another agenda which was purely incidental to the necessities of the average British citizen, as far as the government goes they are a total irrelevance, in the fact that the country is not being governed ,it is being controlled. Historically when this occurs their is a de facto power vacuum, which will be filled, because the people have lost the will to be involved or to stop it. A Tipping point has been passed, and no one noticed. The present Westminster crowd are just warming seats while someone else has been making all the main policy decisions that will effect the lives of the average British citizens in irrevocable ways. All this was done while everyone was watching TV.
The United Kingdom, will probably loose Scotland, then Wales, and Probably Northern Ireland. Essentially its more broke than the USA . By the time the idiots are finished the Russian Federation will have a higher standard of living.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Lol!!! Nicola Sturgeon's popularity ratings are plummeting

May is doing a BETTER job than YOU! Poll of Scots says PM is outperforming Sturgeon

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 19-4-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its basically boils down to give me more power or washing me hands..
imagine if things go pear shape and the hippy corbyn come power..

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Corbyn you say?

Mr let's build Trident but scrap the nukes?

Are you as insane as he?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join