It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen a Strange Figure Walking On A Beach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

It does seem that, whoever or whatever you saw, it/they saw you! did read about the bird possibility, and considered that, but the square shape doesn't really mesh with "bird" for me. Seen taller water birds at night, too, and they don't stand out all white like that! Even so, flying would mean it could vanish quickly. Then again....

Still recall something that happened with my son and I one evening. I'd been rereading some Zenna Henderson. For anyone not familiar, her stories are about a people who are from another planet, that came here when theirs was dying. These people have powers, such as telepathy, telekinesis, and some others, and they can fly. She calls it "lifting". Very cool books, favorites of mine, and something about them really resonates with me. The flying....I dream of that so often, and it's so easy, so natural and normal, in those dreams!! Anyway, after reading, I decided to try something. Being careful to state I was NOT speaking to anything evil, demonic, etc, I "called" out, mentally, to anyone that could hear. Didn't really expect a response, and no one knew what I was doing. I was alone in my bedroom. Meanwhile, my older son was outside, taking out trash, or getting something from the car, something of that sort. It was night. He said, from nowhere, this guy just appeared. Didn't see him walk up; he was just suddenly THERE. He said the guy saw him, looked very surprised, like that wasn't who he'd expected to see, then basically vanished. Like, he'd have to have flown to be gone that fast. He told me this before I mentioned a word of what I'd been doing and he has not read the books. Coincidence? He saw the guy later, once, on a route he followed to walk to the store. The guy took off, and disappeared, again.

One of these days, going to have to get in the right frame of mind, sit outside, and call.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join