It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Million Miles An Hour Fast Asleep. My Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello all who happen across this post, I am known by many names but you can call me marginalmuse. I have been a long time voyeur of the ATS site, and finally making my first post. I'm glad you could be a part of my first time. I'll share some things about myself to get the ball rolling. I am 30 years old and Canadian. I have always had an insatiable thirst for knowledge.However the education system , as a whole, and my local school system always seemed to steer people towards the knowledge they wanted you to learn. So needless to say I was disenfranchised and I learned at a young age that the powers at be always had ulterior motives. I have always looked to alternative news sources and message boards for the type of knowledge and enlightenment I need. One of my main motivations behind joining these boards was to finally connect with like minded individuals and truth seekers. 10 years ago I moved to major city (from a small town in a big province) and found people who shared the same rational, egoless mindset and it was great to have a trusted circle to discuss interesting topics. However last year I moved back to that small town (family reasons) and I am having trouble coping with the mindless people I grew up with. In the 9 years I was gone things changed drastically. Everyone is fatter, slower, and medicated. I will always always have my city circle but Skype and emails are our only means of connecting atm. I am hoping to be welcomed into this circle where we can share and learn together. It would be a very welcome break from the matrix. That's a fraction of my story I hope to read the first chapters of yours below.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Great introduction and welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marginalmuse
Hello all who happen across this post, I am known by many names but you can call me marginalmuse. I have been a long time voyeur of the ATS site, and finally making my first post. I'm glad you could be a part of my first time. I'll share some things about myself to get the ball rolling. I am 30 years old and Canadian. I have always had an insatiable thirst for knowledge.However the education system , as a whole, and my local school system always seemed to steer people towards the knowledge they wanted you to learn. So needless to say I was disenfranchised and I learned at a young age that the powers at be always had ulterior motives. I have always looked to alternative news sources and message boards for the type of knowledge and enlightenment I need. One of my main motivations behind joining these boards was to finally connect with like minded individuals and truth seekers. 10 years ago I moved to major city (from a small town in a big province) and found people who shared the same rational, egoless mindset and it was great to have a trusted circle to discuss interesting topics. However last year I moved back to that small town (family reasons) and I am having trouble coping with the mindless people I grew up with. In the 9 years I was gone things changed drastically. Everyone is fatter, slower, and medicated. I will always always have my city circle but Skype and emails are our only means of connecting atm. I am hoping to be welcomed into this circle where we can share and learn together. It would be a very welcome break from the matrix. That's a fraction of my story I hope to read the first chapters of yours below.

Welcome aboard and prepare yourself to be both blown away and disappointed. You will be enlightened and discouraged. But , you will , in the long run become more knowledgeable than those around you.

Good luck on your endeavors !

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hiya Muse,

Strap yourself in!! The ride's a lot more fun once you start sharing your mind here.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marginalmuse

Welcome to the ATS family marginalmuse. Make yourself at home.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Ironically in my country you are,with the exception of Cape Town,most likely to find the awake people in the rural areas.I live out in the African Bush and we have met quite a few awake people here. In the city we didn't really have any friends because the people there were Really sheeple.I mean we had acquaintances for casual chats but no real connections.

We've lived out here for 13 years now and it's great to live in nature.My hubby's bestie here is wide awake and he often comes over so it's nice to talk person to person.

Anyway enjoy the site hope you'll be happy here

new topics

top topics

join