It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea Alabama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Well you condone the "Law of the Jungle"; maybe you should brush up on your comprehension skills or scrolls back to your own postings

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

huh? That wasn't even addressed to you...you are making yourself look foolish - which I could have told you from about your 3rd post onwards in this thread - but I thought as seeing you're the thread originator you were going to improve along the way

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Lol. Ok.

Well I thought the $ dollar andle is important, I could have just as easily pointed out that the Chinese would have to get past your Naval Base at San Diego first to get to Compton - but I see you're not interested in serious conversation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Naval Base San Diego, sometimes called 32nd Street Naval Station, is one of the largest bases of the United States Navy and is located in San Diego, California. Naval Base San Diego is the principal homeport of the Pacific Fleet, consisting of 50 ships and over 120 tenant commands.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You obviously haven't done any research as to your CIA installed dictators like Pinochet in Chile or Saddam Hussein and the Shah of Iran. Those same people that you claim threated their own people bad.

The internets free...educate yourself

www.hartford-hwp.com...

Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam's Party in Power

Otherwise, we can and will spank that arse.

The billions spent in playing geo-politics has really helped the average American....LOL

CIA bmfs make me so damp.
Right up there with Special Forces, Marines, and Cops.

Sure has.
I can show my face in public, tell my husband no, keep certain anatomy in tact, have sex with other girls, vote, drive a car....the list goes on.

USA

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"Scream like a pig boy"/girl Lol

Is it the water you're drinking in Alabama? Comprehension is not your "forte"

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Keep trolling

I can show my face in public, tell my husband no, keep certain anatomy in tact, have sex with other girls, vote, drive a car....the list goes on.

You forgot to mention your facebook and twitter addiction

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'd say 'foolish' could be defined as entering a thread about recent legal developments in one state, and condemning them due to completely different ststes' completely different laws.

Most folks don't feel safe in LA... they have some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the country. So how does that mean my state doing the opposite is going down the same road?

It sounds like you just hate the US. That's fine; no problem. I understand you got a right purty little island down there. Enjoy it.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

"Scream like a pig boy"/girl Lol

Is it the water you're drinking in Alabama? Comprehension is not your "forte"

The water was good enough for A.G. Sessions, its good enough for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Keep trolling

You forgot to mention your facebook and twitter addiction

Lol. You are hilarious

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have no problem with the US - geography wise...just the ignorance of a lot of Americans

blueyedevilwoman stated
Ive been banned from travel in Mobile because my husband hates the sheriff, calls him a commie...lol

I found it funny that she didn't know her own constitution and felt confined as to where she could travel or not

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

To be honest, I find it funny that you make such assumptions.

Yes, she has the right of mobility. If she wanted, she could probably force the issue and travel through that area. But doing so might also bring down the ire of the sheriff's department. Would she win in court? Maybe, probably on appeal. Would it be worth it? Probably not.

It's called 'corruption in government' and it's something we're fighting with this new law. In Alabama, one hoop that we have to jump through is we have to physically ask the sheriff to issue a CCW permit, in person, and answer his questions. So the sheriffs have a lot of power, and lately a lot have been heavy-handed wielding it.

This law removes them from the equation. No CCW required to protect yourself. No sheriff can prevent you from protecting yourself. That's why the police in Alabama are so upset.

Might I suggest you, in the future, try to understand the issue before blanketly condemning everything that sounds like it might be related? After all, you are very big on the civilized society of Australia, and that is what civilized people do.

In Alabama at least.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: JinMI

Except we haven't ALWAYS had limited guns. Prior to the Port Arthur massacre our gun laws were almost as lax as yours over there. Then 30 or so people got blown away by a nutjob with an assault rifle in Tasmania and we instituted the strict laws. Since then, not a single mass shooting.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why.

And sadly, you aren't mentally capable to think just a tiny bit further on this.

prior to the Port Arthur shooting, you had guns, plenty of them. Yet, you didn't have mass shootings. Here's a news flash for you, neither did we when I was a kid in the 80's. So if you were a thinking man, you might start to wonder, is it the guns that are the real problem, of is it something else?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Bedlam

Even there it *could* be the optimal strategy.

There's a difference between strategic positioning and running away.

TheRedneck

It can look like running away until you get to the bit where you get into a defensible position outside the house with all the other folk chasing you.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Are you talking about driving impaired with alcohol...I dont think you'd get away with it so easy in todays Australia. It must have been when you were in the Service's a few years ago?

I usually dont comment on your posts...because I agree with a lot of your sentiments and knowledge

More like walking out of the bar(s) in Alice Springs. As long as you weren't going to drive and weren't being a nuisance, they were alright.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
When the bourbon is flowin and lead is sprayin who's to say what's wrong or right?
Not me, that's for sure.
Your range or mine?

Thank you so much for this.
You have made my morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: dfnj2015

God bless America and everywhere else too! The more people that are blessed the less we will need to carry firearms.

An armed society, is a polite society.

I just hope we do not become complacent again with our paid in blood rights.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment here in the US wholeheartedly... But Japanese society is extremely polite and they are not an "armed" society; they rely on disciplining their children and having gratitude instead of letting rugrats turn into fools and spoiling them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It can look like running away until ...

There's nothing wrong with acquiring a target through deception. In fact, I think there's a lot right with it.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

God bless America and everywhere else too! The more people that are blessed the less we will need to carry firearms.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment here in the US wholeheartedly... But Japanese society is extremely polite and they are not an "armed"

They are now.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is a big step forward for making America great again. Now lets see how this affects the crime rate in our major cities. I think it will have a huge impact on violent crime in Alabama. Time will tell.

Certainly working great for Arizona, what with their 16th ranking in crime and 20th in murders! I wouldn't correlate looser gun laws with lower crime - it's easier for everyone to get guns, even the bad guys. Not saying it's not right or wrong.. just saying not sure how you think everyone owning guns makes America "great." Just means we have more guns, for better or worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

I believe in the 2nd Amendment here in the US wholeheartedly... But Japanese society is extremely polite and they are not an "armed"

They are now.

No, they're not.

You don't just walk around wherever you want with a concealed weapon. It's not lawful neither necessary in their society. They hunt, but that's about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join