It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea Alabama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: neo96

The only fail here is foreigners telling Americans what their laws should be.

LOL...the USA goes around instilling puppet dictators in South America, regime change to loot resources in the ME and install Rothschilds controlled Central Banking,, that certainly looks to me like your telling other people what their laws should be

and you sacrifice your sons and daughters for Corporate profit.....

and you say we have no say...LOL

Maybe those places should learn to act like human beings instead of animals.

Then the mean ole US could leave those areas.

Otherwise, we can and will spank that arse.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

So effectively you're saying there are no laws....or if there are laws it doesn't matter anyway...I thought you were all for a polite society?

Huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Kryties
There's a huge difference between how America goes about telling the world what it's laws should be and us telling you that you need to look into more strict gun laws.

You obviously see it more important in arguing for the sake of arguing without actually comprehending

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Kryties
There's a huge difference between how America goes about telling the world what it's laws should be and us telling you that you need to look into more strict gun laws.

You obviously see it more important in arguing for the sake of arguing without actually comprehending

If you say so.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well if you cant read that Kyrties is from Sydney from his avatar add that to another failing of the education system of the States.

The USA borders Mexico and the drugs are doing well thanks to the pipeline your politicians control through Afghanistan.

But just in case you lack google maps we are an island continent we have no borders with a foreign nation

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Why would they bother going to Compton when they control the value of your $?

www.thebalance.com...

The U.S. debt to China is $1.059 trillion, as of February 2017. That's 27.8 percent of the $3.8 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and

They OWN YOU

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Why would they bother going to Compton when they control the value of your $?

www.thebalance.com...

The U.S. debt to China is $1.059 trillion, as of February 2017. That's 27.8 percent of the $3.8 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and

They OWN YOU

Lol. Ok.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

Well if you cant read that Kyrties is from Sydney from his avatar add that to another failing of the education system of the States.

The USA borders Mexico and the drugs are doing well thanks to the pipeline your politicians control through Afghanistan.

But just in case you lack google maps we are an island continent we have no borders with a foreign nation

"Scream like a pig boy"/girl

Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You should practise quoting rather than trying to make out Kryties said something that he didnt

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You should practise quoting rather than trying to make out Kryties said something that he didnt

Yall should stick to the topic.

Im a girl, and I can carry a gun in Alabama without paying the extortion.

Pussification of your country has nothing to do with Alabama's Firearm Laws.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ive been banned from travel in Mobile because my husband hates the sheriff, calls him a commie...lol

Well you scream about your 2nd Amendment rights and yet you dont even study your own Constitution

en.wikipedia.org...

Freedom of movement under United States law is governed primarily by the Privileges and Immunities Clause of the United States Constitution which states, "The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States." As far back as the circuit court ruling in Corfield v. Coryell, 6 Fed. Cas. 546 (1823), the Supreme Court recognized freedom of movement as a fundamental Constitutional right.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Goes to show, way more good cops then bad out there.

You lucked out - I had an uncle who was a State Patrol guy who, before his elevation to regional supervisor, used to gleefully take people to court and work the then-current concealed weapon law up to and beyond any reasonable level.

The wording of the law allowed him to - and he did more than once - testify such things as the front side of the weapon concealed the back. As he once told me "If you tied it from the rear view mirror by a string, the way that law is worded, I could say the string concealed part of the weapon and the judge would instruct the jury to rule by that"

Alas, the hoi polloi citizenry of the state eventually tired of such things and passed a new carry law that was not only less ambiguous, but stated that the inside of a vehicle was co-identical with your curtilage, and that era was over. Shows why cops can't have nice things, I suppose.

Ive been railroaded before.

When my husband got done publicly humiliating the prosecutor.

Sen. Sessions was so stoked by his public display, he started talking to D. Trump

Funny how actions of the corrupt can come back to bite them in the butt.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

did you actually read the source/quote?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Ive been banned from travel in Mobile because my husband hates the sheriff, calls him a commie...lol

Well you scream about your 2nd Amendment rights and yet you dont even study your own Constitution

en.wikipedia.org...

Freedom of movement under United States law is governed primarily by the Privileges and Immunities Clause of the United States Constitution which states, "The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States." As far back as the circuit court ruling in Corfield v. Coryell, 6 Fed. Cas. 546 (1823), the Supreme Court recognized freedom of movement as a fundamental Constitutional right.

Lol. You and Raymondoko related or something?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You should practise quoting

Ok

rather than trying to make out Kryties said something that he didnt

Really?

link   

did you actually read the source/quote?

Nope

link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Even there it *could* be the optimal strategy.

There's a difference between strategic positioning and running away.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Are you talking about driving impaired with alcohol...I dont think you'd get away with it so easy in todays Australia. It must have been when you were in the Service's a few years ago?

I usually dont comment on your posts...because I agree with a lot of your sentiments and knowledge

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You obviously haven't done any research as to your CIA installed dictators like Pinochet in Chile or Saddam Hussein and the Shah of Iran. Those same people that you claim threated their own people bad.

The internets free...educate yourself

www.hartford-hwp.com...

Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam's Party in Power

Otherwise, we can and will spank that arse.

The billions spent in playing geo-politics has really helped the average American....LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If someone has broken into my home, but is not threatening my life, or my family? I'm likely going to let him leave, if he chooses to. My insurance will replace/repair stuff. While I like my stuff, I'm not sure I could kill over a TV, regardless of the fact it's a 50" 4D.

The problem with that is that after the guy takes your stuff and leaves, and you replace all of it, someone else will target you. Word tends to get around that as long as they don't go after your family, it's an easy haul. Eventually, though, somebody is gonna decide since you allow theft, you'll allow violence too.

Thieves are like wild dogs. Try to appease them and you'll eventuslly get bit, but shoot one and the rest will leave for good.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join