It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have proof that the Democrats have Brainwashed their Voters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: neo96

Yea, I'm sure the Republicans never used lies or fabricated facts to forward an agenda.

Thank God too, the world's a safer place now that we got all those WMD's our of Iraq.

You mean the WMD's that we never found, and later released to the public that were never there in the first place, and the intelligence communities knew this but ignored it?

And how Tony Blair, after being questioned on that matter, said he would do it all over again if he had to?

Clearly this was a ploy by the liberals because we all know that in ATS-land, conservatives are perfect patriotic American Consitutionalists who are incapable of ever being incorrect.

Come on now. Get with the times!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well I wouldn't say never had them, we know they had some at some point because we sold them the weapons....

Womp Womp.

Edit, I'm against both parties and most of our post WWII foreign policy. I am merely arguing all sides to show the irony of this insanity.
edit on 18-4-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yea, I'm sure the Republicans never used lies or fabricated facts to forward an agenda.

Thank God too, the world's a safer place now that we got all those WMD's our of Iraq.

Topic isn't about 'republicans' now is it ?

Deflect. Deflect.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Topic isn't about 'republicans' now is it ?

Deflect. Deflect.

The topic is that one party uses unethical practices to forward an agenda.

My point is both wings of the same party do it equally, and they thrive on the manufactued division so the same party can engage in the end goal while most of America argues others not based on the context of discussion, but which side the other represents.

While Republicans and Democrats worry so much about winning we all lose if either are in power.
edit on 18-4-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: dfnj2015
I am far from completely wrong. Marketing and market forces are forms of brainwashing. If you could get away from your partisan mindset long enough to actually take something in, you would see that my point was this: there are people on both sides of the political fence who think and analyze so little that they can be swayed by repetitive messages (brainwashing).

And, if you cannot see that very obvious truth, you are one of them.

I've said this twice already in this thread, but for the third time: if you cannot accept that brainwashing/market forces do not affect just one side of the political spectrum, you are as moronic and lacking in the ability to discern as the people who are affected by them.

Either accept this fact as a fact, or continue on your present way and prove the point that you refuse to even see.

Maybe I am one of "them". Maybe I'm not. I will tell you this though. Nobody brainwashes me because I believe in Jesus. And Jesus is more powerful than Soros and his globalist liberal elitist friends. Trump is going to make this country great again and there's nothing you can do to stop him. Bammm, suck it liberal!

edit on 18-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just so we can keep track... is there anyone on this board that thinks that anything the OP posts --- ever --- has any real merit or factual basis whatsoever?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Your whole satirical point was a fallacy.

While they are arguing against you for being a mouth piece for the left, you assumed since they are not left they are right (around half the country at any given time is independent, maybe a little less).

You took it a step further and assumed if they are right than they are Christian, another bold leap.

All this after they said their whole point is how silly partisan people are.

If anything you reinforced that point.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Your whole satirical point was a fallacy.

While they are arguing against you for being a mouth piece for the left, you assumed since they are not left they are right (around half the country at any given time is independent, maybe a little less).

You took it a step further and assumed if they are right than they are Christian, another bold leap.

All this after they said their whole point is how silly partisan people are.

If anything you reinforced that point.

I never implied people on the right where all Christians. There are plenty of atheists on the right making weapons of mass destruction for the US military.

I'm don't understand the reason for the thread. Who cares of the Dems are brainwashed. Of course they are brainwashed to call themselves Democrats. That's what being a member of a party means. The left is pretty irrelevant in this country anyway. With gerrymandering it's not like the left is ever going to win elections anymore. Maybe after the 2020 census if the Dems take over the state houses which is extremely unlikely. Maybe after the 2030 census is my bet.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Like The Affordable Care Act,Gun Control,climate change,Rich people have too much,corporations are evil, and the list goes on.

Which is the LEFT which is the topic.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Just so we can keep track... is there anyone on this board that thinks that anything the OP posts --- ever --- has any real merit or factual basis whatsoever?

I do. The OP is completely right. Democrats are brainwashed. And Trump will most like bring about armageddon, WWIII, and global nuclear winter. Once we have global nuclear winter it will most likely be the end of the human race. But it's okay because since I have taken Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior I know whatever happens I will be saved. So Trump is going to make this country great again by getting all those ragheads to finally respect us.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I say the following with all respect: you were doing great until your last sentence. I can accept that a religious belief can over-ride political perspectives. But please, don't slap a "liberal" label on me. I ain't one. My point was not about individual political parties and which I'm for or against; I was discussing an attitude, rather than which political party s better.

My next post on p. 2 of this thread makes that clear.

Once you put political labels on people you don't even know, you can close down lines of communication. Let's not do that. Let's keep them open, so you can help me to better understand your perspective. I mean it. You have spoken of Jesus and His influence on your perspective and I will not argue that with you, because faith is the ultimate of human mentality and IMO it must be respected. We cannot get into details of your faith here as it's the wrong forum, but I respect you for what you've stated. But by all means, feel free to message me; I am open to any positive message.

PS: please check your PMs.

edit on 18/4/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Like The Affordable Care Act,Gun Control,climate change,Rich people have too much,corporations are evil, and the list goes on.

Which is the LEFT which is the topic.

You mean the act the Republicans kept?

And gun control meaning have more screening in a time where we have more screening for getting a drivers license?

Many rich people are part of the left.

Many corporations fund the left.

Being Democrat right now is "hip", so these rich and powerful are using that party as much as the right to project their agendas.

And it will work as long as Democrats believe that they are going after the "parties platform", and it helps when Republicans believe the same and fight it.

While everyone is distracted arguing amongst each other because they represent different factions of the same movement they will continue to rape and pillage this country and the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Being left or right is always a funny conversation. A Democrat from Texas is further to the right than a Republican from New Jersey. If you don't support 100% taxes going to military spending then you are a bleeding heart liberal. It's all relative. There's always someone further to the left and further to the right than you are on any given issue.

I recently called someone a "liberal" and they were really upset about it. LOL!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'm from Texas and I disagree with you're first statement.

And as far as being a bleeding heart liberal for thinking we need a decrease defense spending, that's not factual at all.

Democrats have jumped to war as much as Republicans, and just recently Obama set the record for defense spending in decades.

As for the left or right spectrum, its all a facade.

They both flip flop like fish out of water, and their followers are quicker to defend than criticize.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
just before the election, i broke my own rules and posted a similar (but not as in depth) fact sheet on Facebook...not to prove anybody wrong, but to let the MISeducated folks in on a little truth. factually. almost immediately, I was lambasted with accusations of being racist and un-american and blah blah blah, even by people who didn't necessarily support obama! (because, you know, anything was better than trump.)
that was my last fb post. i didn't have the heart to go back and say "what now?" after the election. it boggles my mind how people CHOOSE to remain uneducated. it has zero to do with the parties. they can't make those distinctions. but then again, I'm sure they still don't feel that it applies to them because trump is "not my president".
le sigh
I like my new friends better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join