It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have proof that the Democrats have Brainwashed their Voters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Perhaps blind partisanship?

I get your point, but did the Repubs have their club members brain washed as well? Remember guns are going to be taken?

NBC Obamas Gun Control Plan

Decrying what he characterized as Congress' failure to act on curtailing gun violence, Obama declared that "the gun lobby may be holding Congress hostage right now, but they cannot hold America hostage."

This a pretty damning statement short of we want everyone's Guns.

There was just another extremist shooting in California today.
You will hear more people crying about gun violence and need restrictions shortly...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Dem / SJW platform is the biggest contradiction in what has to be human political history.

I hope you're being hyperbolic. History is replete with more damning examples. Currently we have radical Islam and the Catholic Church for starters.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

While this thread could have been structured and titled differently, the state of affairs in Syria are Obama's to own.

Just like Iraq was Bush's to own.

North Korea however is no one's to own in my opinion. Unless you want to pin it on Truman, though I'm sure in hindsight South Korea is thankful for our sacrifices.

edit on 18-4-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's like the election of President Trump woke them up to reality.

Yeah they couldn't believe millions were stupid enough to vote a man that lied to them 70% of the time into office.

They now realize we are on the brink of World War 3?

They are not in office so who is to blame for being on the brink of WW3?

Back in 08 Obama's main reason for why you shouldn't vote for Hillary was because SHE VOTED YES TO INVADE IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.

Donnie supported it also.

But now that the Messiah's 8 Years are up it's time for a Women to take control.

So are you a misogynist like Donnie with a comment like that?

But sure lets live in the fantasy land that the Messiah ended all the Wars in the World.

Trump must really be sucking in the polls for you to put out a Obama whine thread. Where have people been claiming he ended all wars?

Its that big Orange Menace tRUMP trying to start World War 3.

Well he is the one in office and has the power to do so. Maybe it's time for you right wingers wake up to reality before its too late.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I must have been asleep when the right funded the contra and charged into the middle east like Geronimo on steroids on more than one occasion.

If leftests are hilarious then google 'bushisms' and prepare to repair your sides because they will split due to laughter.

Our breast and brightest ask 'is our children learning?' And believes that man and fish can coexist peacefully.

That last line was a compilation of words uttered by the right wing hero G.W bush.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The Dem's bizarro obsession with Islam is perhaps at the top of the list of the massive contradiction buffet that is the Democrat Platform these days. The Islam tip is multifaceted, itself its own side buffet table. Then there's all the rest. The more you try to add it all up all the stuff they go crazy about the more truly insane it all is.

We love Mexican's, but we keep the border open so the drugs guns and cash flows back and forth thus having our neighbors nation a literal warzone with an entirely destabilized government apparatus.

We love blacks, but wont seal up the border so that the inner cities wont be too crowded thus ensuring them to be jobless crime ridden quagmires.

We hate fascists, but march around like fascists beating up people that dont agree with us.

We love freedom of speech, as long as its what we agree with. All the rest gets censored to the tune of literally redefining the English language...

We hate war, unless its Obama doing it.

We hate racism, yet we're as racist as the KKK ever was (and constantly work at one upping them and even the original Nazi's).

We love America, but loathe national sovereignty. GO GLOBALISM!

We hate corporatism, yet now we love multinational globalist corporations.

We love prosperity, but fight to push all the jobs overseas leaving US broke.

And on and on it goes, each point taken into the whole contradicts all the rest evermore.....
edit on 18-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Good move.
Blame your phone's auto-correct for that glaring error, due to software designed by tech morons for ignoramus users who are so clueless it's a miracle that they even know how to talk.

To address the actual topic, I have grave doubts that the Dems or anyone else has/have brainwashed their voters to that extent. I consider it far more likely that it is purely market forces, "dumbing down" (nothing new) a section of the population who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag, regardless of whatever political perspective they (at some level) think they might have.

You are completely wrong. Brainwashing is a very well defined science. The globalist know exactly how to manipulate the mindless Democrats. It's all right here:

www.youtube.com...

and this one:

www.youtube.com...

Democrats are such tools. They are so programmed by their globalist masters.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I fail to see the brain washing.

We had 8 Years of No War with the Messiah. That big scary Orange man is picking fights that should have already been finished.

Show where congress declared war please. Without that there is no war and they haven't done that since the 40's.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

We had 8 Years of No War with the Messiah. That big scary Orange man is picking fights that should have already been finished.

Show where congress declared war please. Without that there is no war and they haven't done that since the 40's.

"The War Powers Resolution, passed in the wake of the Vietnam War, requires that the President report to Congress within 60 days of initiating the use of military force."

"The 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF) authorized the President to use force only against those groups and countries that had supported the 9/11 attacks."

Since Syria attacked us on 9/11, it was legal for Trump to bomb Syria.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
I am far from completely wrong. Marketing and market forces are forms of brainwashing. If you could get away from your partisan mindset long enough to actually take something in, you would see that my point was this: there are people on both sides of the political fence who think and analyze so little that they can be swayed by repetitive messages (brainwashing).

And, if you cannot see that very obvious truth, you are one of them.

I've said this twice already in this thread, but for the third time: if you cannot accept that brainwashing/market forces do not affect just one side of the political spectrum, you are as moronic and lacking in the ability to discern as the people who are affected by them.

Either accept this fact as a fact, or continue on your present way and prove the point that you refuse to even see.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow.... A single facebook comment as proof huh? That's some hard hitting analysis right there.
You really put a ton of effort into backing up your assertions.

Remember.... The majority of internet communications will be archived in large databases for future people to examine and study, so long as we don't destroy ourselves first. Either way, we all now have our own place bookmarked in history......And.......Posts like this is how you'll be remembered.... Congratulations on looking like the lowest common denominator.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Agree with your point.

Either club, the dems or repubs are not working in the best interest of the average American. And yes they both use outrage, repetitive messaging and other techniques to sway or push club members.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You're playing the opposite of the OP's argument. Both are a fallacy as they feed of of partisan favoritism.

The truth is both parties start wars about equally as much, with the support of the other side of the isle in many cases.

And while you blast Bush (which I'm totally for), just don't leave out the fact Obama increased "defense" spending, bombed more countries than Bush (totalling seven, five we weren't at war with) and increased the parameters of the patriot act.

So when you lay out the facts it looks like they were going after similar goals. Which may explain similar donors to both.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"The 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF) authorized the President to use force only against those groups and countries that had supported the 9/11 attacks."

Since Syria attacked us on 9/11, it was legal for Trump to bomb Syria.

You mean it was legal for Trump to continue what his predicessor had started.

While I don't agree with either party, talking logically to someone who is partisan requires using the fallacy arguments.

So while the left was always defending Obama for bombing more countries than Bush they claimed he was cleaning up Bush's mess... While increasing defense spending, bombing more, and giving more power to the patriot act.

So is Trump cleaning up Obama's mess now? Or are we going to continue to allow this to happen by defending two horrible parties after the same goal?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
It's SOP and it's done all over the world and has been for centuries.

What bothers me is when members here argue with me that party "X's" members are the brainwashed ones, as if it's exclusive to that party, and those of their own party's persuasion are all so discerning and analytical that they will never fall for any brainwashing/marketing methods.

Oh, gimme and all thinking people a break! That is such utter garbage that it's laughable. People are people, and if any political party/persuasion can swing some voters their way by repetitive techniques, targeting the people whose analytical abilities are almost nil, they darned well will and they always have. To even suggest it's a symptom of one political persuasion is absurd and as I said, anyone who pushes that idea is obviously already brainwashed by their own political idealism.

I'll spell it out: I would have given the OP exactly the same response if they'd have had "Republicans" in their title instead of "Democrats" (with the obvious follow-on that their text would be slanted that way). I simply do not care what political perspective is being espoused as inferior in this special context; the basic assumption of some kind of exclusivity of brain-washability based on a political persuasion is so flawed that it's a joke.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

You're exactly right.

And as long as the manufactued division for two parties that are essentially factions of the same party, our fighting and bickering will keep is from coming together.

Even when someone's party leader sells out on their platform, they're quick to defend and say "at least they're better than so and so".

Some chit can smell worse than other chit, but at the end of the day... They're both still steaming piles.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah they couldn't believe millions were stupid enough to vote a man that lied to them 70% of the time into office.

Nice try there B.

Because the brainwashed D's think Russia hacked the election even though more people voted for Clinton than 'Donnie'.

So will the real liars please stand up.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Someone clearly didn't read the Iraq war resolution.

Since the 40s!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea, I'm sure the Republicans never used lies or fabricated facts to forward an agenda.

Thank God too, the world's a safer place now that we got all those WMD's our of Iraq.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
One Facebook post = "proof," that ALL leftists are brainwashed.

There is an ironic joke in there somewhere, it's called the OP.

What a load of #.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join