It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have proof that the Democrats have Brainwashed their Voters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Seriously Facebook Leftists are Hilarious. It's like the election of President Trump woke them up to reality. They now realize we are on the brink of World War 3? Or as i call it World War 4. (I am counting the War on Terror as World War 3). This is what you call your typical Low Information voter that the Democrat party thrives on and why Hillary won the Popular Vote. Back in 08 Obama's main reason for why you shouldn't vote for Hillary was because SHE VOTED YES TO INVADE IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. But now that the Messiah's 8 Years are up it's time for a Women to take control.

Obama Fact Sheet

Sent 3,500 U.S. troops and tanks to Russia's doorstep in one of his final decisions as president.
Obama ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush.
In 2016 alone Obama dropped 26,171 bombs (an average of 72 bombs every day).
Put boots on the ground in Syria , despite 16 times saying "no boots on the ground".
Despite campaign pledges, planned a $1 trillion progam to add more nuclear weapons to the US arsenal in the next 30 years.
Dropped bombs in 7 Muslim countries; and then bragged about it .
Said, “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.”
Bragged about his use of drones - I'm "really good at killing people".
Deported a modern-record 2 million immigrants.
Signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law.
Started a new war in Iraq .
Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List'.
Pushed for war on Syria while siding with al-Qaeda .
Backed neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
Supported Israel's wars and occupation of Palestine.
Deployed Special Ops to 134 countries - compared to 60 under Bush.
Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal".
Drastically escalated the NSA spying program .
Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans w/o charge or trial.
Given Bush absolute immunity for everything.
Pushed for a TPP Trade Pact .
Started a new war on terror - this one on ISIS .
Signed more executive memoranda than any other president in history.
Transferred more than $100 billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, more than any other administration in history.
Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia .
Opened a military base in Chile.
Touted nuclear power , even after the disaster in Japan.
Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster.
Mandated the Insider Threat Program which orders federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues.
Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
Launched 20,000 Airstrikes in his first term.
Continued Bush's rendition program.
Said the U.S. is the "one indispensable nation" in the world.
Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.
Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.
Repealed the Propaganda ban, making it legal to spread government propaganda via news outlets.
Assassinated 4 US citizens with drone strikes.

But sure lets live in the fantasy land that the Messiah ended all the Wars in the World. Its that big Orange Menace tRUMP trying to start World War 3.

edit on 18-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

Edit: And Yes North Korea scares the uck out of me. We finally have a President who won't announce his Military actions and promises us he won't be out played by them. War is coming that is fact. They will be able to hit us by the end of his 1st term. All Past Administrations have failed to Keep this from happening because North Korea doesn't have anything the past administrations wanted.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
your going to get a lot of stars for this one
their will be a lot
sp
haha

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I fail to see the brain washing.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

We had 8 Years of No War with the Messiah. That big scary Orange man is picking fights that should have already been finished.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Correct your title please. It's spelled THEIR.

great thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Stop brainwashing me with all this truth!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Correct your title please. It's spelled THEIR.

great thread.

corrected

link   
lag double post

link   

Perhaps blind partisanship?

I get your point, but did the Repubs have their club members brain washed as well? Remember guns are going to be taken?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i love how even when trump drops the bombs its obamas fault
nothing is trumps fault. he can do no wrong. its all obama

keep up the good work steve

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

We had 8 Years of No War with the Messiah. That big scary Orange man is picking fights that should have already been finished.

Definitely. No guts no glory.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Just because they didn't succeed, doesn't mean it wasn't their goal.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Don't see the lunar landing brainwash that so many suffer in there . Trump doesnt beleive in the lunar landings , he could/should sort that out

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Definitely. No guts no glory.

maybe it should say that on our money

Murica!!!
No guts no glory

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's a great op (despite the misleading and grammatically incorrect title.) I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. It's remarkable to me how uninformed people can try to speak with such authority. There are many threads on ATS that I disagree with on some level, but do not have the facts to be able to make a reasonable opinion, SO I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.

That list you generated is exceptional as well. Again, great OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

According to the thread title there is proof, I didn't see it.

Both the dems and repubs whip the members up into a frenzy, brainwashing is a stretch.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Perhaps blind partisanship?

I get your point, but did the Repubs have their club members brain washed as well? Remember guns are going to be taken?

NBC Obamas Gun Control Plan

Decrying what he characterized as Congress' failure to act on curtailing gun violence, Obama declared that "the gun lobby may be holding Congress hostage right now, but they cannot hold America hostage."

This a pretty damning statement short of we want everyone's Guns.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

That's a great op (despite the misleading and grammatically incorrect title.) I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. It's remarkable to me how uninformed people can try to speak with such authority. There are many threads on ATS that I disagree with on some level, but do not have the facts to be able to make a reasonable opinion, SO I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.

That list you generated is exceptional as well. Again, great OP.

And thats from a quick Google search.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Dem / SJW platform is the biggest contradiction in what has to be human political history. The fact that anyone follows it is all the proof you need. Then how Obama is still WORSHIPPED when he should have went down in total disgrace like Bush did rightfully so, that there too proves they're hopelessly brainwashed the bulk of them.

You'll find similar brainwashing with the Republican Machine, but at the moment their politics aren't pure racist insanity, at least.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good move.
Blame your phone's auto-correct for that glaring error, due to software designed by tech morons for ignoramus users who are so clueless it's a miracle that they even know how to talk.

To address the actual topic, I have grave doubts that the Dems or anyone else has/have brainwashed their voters to that extent. I consider it far more likely that it is purely market forces, "dumbing down" (nothing new) a section of the population who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag, regardless of whatever political perspective they (at some level) think they might have.

IOW: get real, OP. You know as well as I do do that some "voters" are simply drones who react to whatever gets pounded into their minds by endless repetition, and lack the discernment to make an informed choice.They would not even comprehend what the phrase "informed choice" means.

So, if you want to be so utterly partisan as your OP's title suggests, I suggest you try again and build a more reasonable argument. There are eminently "brain-washable" people on both sides of the political fence and if you don't see that, you're obviously one of them. However I seriously doubt you are; it seems more like you are going for the easy flags 'n' stars route.

How about you do bit better? Give decent, reasoned arguments and not this knee-jerk-reaction garbage.

Now tear strips off me. Cool. No problem. If you display the intelligence you clearly have but which is not evidenced in your knuckle-dragging-level OP, go for it. I respect your right to have your say. Just make it intelligent, not garbage I can read anywhere.
Kind regards,

Mike

edit on 18/4/17 by JustMike because: of some typos and an extra sentence, to be certain the OP knows I respect their opinion and am not completely "anti" their stance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join