It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shattered - Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Clinton lost because she ran a # campaign. You can blame her loss on the Russians, the Electoral College, Bush, God, and the weather but those are all nothing more than excuses.

If she'd run a good campaign, she would've dominated the election with the landslide we were all told to expect.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think the hag lost because she never divorced Bill.

She showed herself to be a political monster with the morals of bloody mucus.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This is what has me scratching my head(hindsight being 20/20 and all).Why didn't Bill get involved more?Did he try to and get locked out?Did he not really care and not try very hard?Whatever may be said about him,he was a heck of a campaigner.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

This is what has me scratching my head(hindsight being 20/20 and all).Why didn't Bill get involved more?Did he try to and get locked out?Did he not really care and not try very hard?Whatever may be said about him,he was a heck of a campaigner.

Maybe he's just not that into her. Think about what all he might have had to give up to become the First Husband. For one thing, he'd have to live with her and pretend to be her happy husband again.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I will be purchasing this book, it appears to be not-fake news from the Clinton campaign with sprinklings of gossip and crude observations. So, if I add to this the Scott Foval / Robert Creamer trainwreck, Bernie getting shafted, Debbie Wasserman Schultz standing down and George Soros bankrolling antifa, we get a good picture of things.

To get an even better picture, add Syria being hit and an almost instantaneous MSM backing-down from anti-Trump rhetoric because he came to the party of the military / industrial complex.....but I'm going off topic so I'll stop it there.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and there are people that still want her to run again in 2020.

If the DNC wants to commit political suicide then yeah, lets face it Hillary lost to Obama then lost to Trump, her presidential run days are over.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You should do a book report for us. I have no interest in giving this book my money until I know for sure it's not a "poor Hillary" story.

And I'm being genuinely serious about that suggestion. If you're going to buy it, I would honestly be interested in your take-aways on it before I decide on a final purchase or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think you're discounting the monumental Clinton ego, to be honest. I've thought that was a major factor in the #storm of a campaign she ran: she's so over the top egotistical that she assumed she had it in the bag.

I think that played a huge role, anyone who thinks they can get away with comments like, 'You mean with a cloth?', and not think people are going to think you are a dismissive jerk off is so egomaniacal that reality escapes them.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
When she was running, Hillary's own book sold only about 3,000 copies, while 5 anti-Hillary books made the New York Times bestseller list.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sounds good - once I've read it, I will do-up a thread and send you a PM to read it first, before I post it.

I'll make some inquiries with bookstores here to see if any are going to stock it, otherwise I'll order the hardcover on Amazon.

Give it a few weeks, I'll be in touch.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think you're discounting the monumental Clinton ego, to be honest. I've thought that was a major factor in the #storm of a campaign she ran: she's so over the top egotistical that she assumed she had it in the bag.

I think that played a huge role, anyone who thinks they can get away with comments like, 'You mean with a cloth?', and not think people are going to think you are a dismissive jerk off is so egomaniacal that reality escapes them.

Yes,

That cloth is now drying her tears.

Watching her lose gave me a great deal of pleasure.

Wish the old man lived long enough to see it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

it wasn't to long ago the new guy at the DNC said he wanted her to run again in 2020 iirc.
i agree she will never have a people voted her in job again. now if some jackleg gives her a position well..
edit on 18-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
hmm delete
edit on 18-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't know.. I think it's interesting how someone who supposedly had the election wrapped up managed to tank it, and epically.

I bet it'll do better than hildawgs last book.

Managed to tank it? What the hell is everyone talking about. Trump got less votes then her. Trump didnt win due to being a better candidate but due to small handful of quirks in how Electoral Votes are awarded.

i think u need to understand the reason why the majority vote isnt what wins u the election. if it was about getting the most votes people would only campaign in the big cities across the nations leaving the vast majority of the landmass disenfranchised. it also would promote corruption for whoever was in power knowing that all they need to do during their 4 years is to plz the dense population centers leaving the rest of the country to rot cause who cares about those votes they wont win u the election. when every dollar spent buys u more votes in the big cities why would they even consider spending money that will garner them far less votes per dollar? to want to move away from the system we have in place is promoting the disenfranchising of millions of people and countless counties throughout the US. besides complaining about that fact now is like playing a game of basketball and when u lose u complain that u cant tackle the other players and if u could youd have been able to win. they went into it knowing full well whats important for a campaign and were beaten by the amateur. really says someting about their incompetence when they have been involved in politics their entire life practically and still lost.
edit on 18-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The DNC thought they could pull Bernie aboard and steal his entire base of voters... they tried to rig the game within their party gambled and failed.

That's what happened.

The ODD thing; I saw Hillary had 3 electorates left to win very late that night... Trump way way behind with several states yet to report in... woke up. Trump won... not sure how that occurred, but thats what we are living with.

Impeachment I do not think would be a good idea; because then we would be left with a Ted Cruise evangelist running the show... perhaps that is the game plan get Trump to do all the gutting and then here's the second punch with the moralist gestapo instead of the secular ethics of the U.S. founding.

Freedom would never regulate anyone's body as another's property, allow others to infringe another's body with or without their consent each and every single time of contact.

Moralist don't give a $h!t it has been nothing but slaves to ideals and systems of belief unattainable, forcing people to ideas belief and a will not one's own in control. Fantasy having to deal with that as some reality of force when it cannot happen or even stay that way for long if it were to occur without an iron fist of genocide as we have seen countless times in human history? That's the playing with fire.

Ethics says hey your body your mind your life... trying to legislate it down to every last moment of every day from the time you are born to the time you die and if possible even beyond?

HorseSh!t

edit on 18-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As a bloody mucus, I've been triggered.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
She won the popular vote. California is a given for Democrats. Winning California alone doesn't give you the win. That's where Electoral College comes into play. The founding fathers invented this unique election system to prevent scenarios like this.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I live a few miles from her alleged home in westchester. I personally know from some local law enforcement that the election night drunken rampage did in fact happen. My buddy was there, this truly is an unstable women that was almost in power of the nuclear codes. Scary stuff!

Please send a message to the LE that they will be heros to
release the accounts from election night.

It is time....

edit on 18-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The electoral college was formed because everyone couldn't have a voice in those days... every vote can count immediately in one place right from technology. I urge you to look into the actual system of it gerrymandering of districts, some states politics rigged worse than 3rd world countries... and it is two parties RNC and DNC the electors are chosen by those two parties a third? No chance some states do not even allow 3rd party; and well guess what an electorate does? They are given the vote heres the ballot already chosen go drop it in how we tell you or have been bought to vote... fines less than 50 bucks in most every state if one does not electorally vote how told.

The crap is a rigged corporation both sides exactly the same playing like sports teams... the same agendas the same plays and the stocks are played to maximize money... well we know the republicans will always attack this that and the other so time to shift stock and vice versa. It is a rigged game to help the slave owners of the state as debtors not sovereign citizens of a republic... we are share holders sold into slavery as a debt to work off to a state not free.

Kennedy was going to bust the doors of this wide open and they had him killed

edit on 18-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Why are people so blind????? This is so mind boggling. It's simple.

Every time a president has been president for 8 years in history, EVERY TIME, it's ALWAYS switch to the other party on the next election. What wrong with everybody?

Not sure if it's sad or just "Hillaryous' AHAHAHAHA.
edit on 19-4-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join