It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shattered - Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

She's Borg all the way.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The real expose is how every single poll, pol, pundit, and member of the press believed the same thing Clinton and her campaign staff did. If someone really wanted to expose "fake news" they should just look at virtually every article and news story about the campaign. Even Fox, on the night of the election, said it was a lock for Hillary.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who could have possibly imagined that the most ruthlessly corrupt, wicked, dark & heavy baggage laden candidate in history, whom was too sickly to even hardy carry her on purse, could have possibly lost the election?!?!!?

Oh, yeah, people in touch with reality that's who.

edit on 18-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

The real expose is how every single poll, pol, pundit, and member of the press believed the same thing Clinton and her campaign staff did. If someone really wanted to expose "fake news" they should just look at virtually every article and news story about the campaign. Even Fox, on the night of the election, said it was a lock for Hillary.

Evidence of complicity or evidence of how out of touch they actually are or evidence of both?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well Duh. I watched the debates after the fact and it was so obvious that she had nothing to offer to the american people. Of course she lost because Trump is a racist,bigot,fascist and whatever buzzwords they had thrown at us. Insulting people never works you dumb f#cking Leprechaun. I'm so glad that she lost and because of Trump beating her senseless on her own game nonetheless my heart now beats part black,red and gold and the other part red,white and blue. I've still got high hopes for her going to jail or at least get dragged through the mud and shattering her empire build on the corpses of probably innocent people who stood in her way. Something is already cooking behind the scenes i can smell it.

I can't thank the silent majority enough that she will never be president of the united states of america. If she would have won we would already be fighting with sticks and rocks by now. Trump avoided WW3 without annihilating whole countries like she would have done. He is still the right man for the job.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hillary's Goose was cooked the moment she passed out from the 74 degree Heat in New York City.

That image told the world that she was not up to the task of being president of the United States.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who really knows? Probably would have to take each case individually to answer that question. Though it does bring up the possibility of great conspiracy theory. A cabal of pro-Trump illuminati and alien overlords conspire to keep MSM in the dark about Trump's potential until it is all too late. Mwaaaa-hah-ha-ha

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and there are people that still want her to run again in 2020.

I am one of those people.

Run again, Hillary! Persist! Do it!
edit on 18-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed, the 9/11 gaffe happened right at the height of when people were questioning her health and the pundits were saying that it was a conspiracy theory, even kicking Dr. Drew off CNN for pointing out that she had problems.

This pretty much showed the whole country that the media was a bunch of spin doctors, and on a subliminal level showed the American people that she was too frail to lead.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and there are people that still want her to run again in 2020.

I am one of those people.

Run again, Hillary! Persist! Do it!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And Common Sense tells us that she will not get any stronger over the next three years either.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The election is over, Trump won. Let it go.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The election is over, Trump won. Let it go.

Excellent contribution to a thread about the psyche of the Clinton campaign. Great work

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That book should be printed on toilet paper, that's how much her story is worth.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't know.. I think it's interesting how someone who supposedly had the election wrapped up managed to tank it, and epically.

I bet it'll do better than hildawgs last book.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hmmmmm... that may be their story -- and they're sticking to it -- but I'm calling B.S. Things are not what they seem and there's more to it than this.

Hillary didn't get stupid all of a sudden and she didn't underestimate anyone -- not Trump, not his supporters, not the anger of the voters, not Brexit. Hillary knew the score. Hillary's too politically and media savvy not to know.

Hillary didn't want to win and didn't even try to win this election. Her heart was never in it. Maybe it was her health... maybe she made a deal with Trump... maybe she was betrayed by other players... maybe a combination or something else completely. I don't know what it is/was. But this ain't the whole story by a long shot.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't know.. I think it's interesting how someone who supposedly had the election wrapped up managed to tank it, and epically.

I bet it'll do better than hildawgs last book.

Managed to tank it? What the hell is everyone talking about. Trump got less votes then her. Trump didnt win due to being a better candidate but due to small handful of quirks in how Electoral Votes are awarded.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Lol. She got BTFO in the electoral college.

Unless you are suggesting that hillary is dumber than even I can give her credit for and thought she was running for the popular vote.
edit on 18-4-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think you're discounting the monumental Clinton ego, to be honest. I've thought that was a major factor in the #storm of a campaign she ran: she's so over the top egotistical that she assumed she had it in the bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join