It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Inside Canada-USA "Refugee" Trafficking Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Interesting video covering what appears to be a "ring" unfolding in the north. What's not surprising is the cab companies profiting off of moving these illegals around and getting them to the border. The real news is that apparently there seems to be some government officials, presumably from canada, that are "helping" with this. I'm sure by "helping" they are also getting a nice chunk or kickback of this immigration transportation and relocation rings profits.

Shocking how little views this video has gotten, and I don't recall seeing anything about it here(I did search, albeit probably poorly).

Worth the watch, Canada is in for a rough few years with that numbnut trudeau.

edit on 18-4-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

There are a lot of groups involved. Just look up "Catholic Charities" and their role in this scam of Cloward and Piven. It isn't just Canada, this globalist nonsense will bring down North America as a continent. South America is already down.

Meanwhile the Corporations, Bankers and Government officials are making out like thieves in the night, while the people suffer...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

There are a lot of groups involved. Just look up "Catholic Charities" and their role in this scam of Cloward and Piven. It isn't just Canada, this globalist nonsense will bring down North America as a continent. South America is already down.

Meanwhile the Corporations, Bankers and Government officials are making out like thieves in the night, while the people suffer...

Still a few rays of hope though. As the populace seems to recoil away from the leftist extreme and "hard talkers" like trump talk about crackdown on immigration. It no longer gives the impression that america is the top destination spot for the world to dump all it's people upon. I hope we can continue in the right direction and I hope that canada reverses and joins america in taking back some of what makes these great nations.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I see no other option. America must go to war vs Canada. Winner takes all

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sometimes i regret being a law abiding citizen. Living in poverty because i choose to not become a criminal scumbag seems rather stupid if you think about it. I guess there are a few illegal markets involving illegal immigrans that are left untapped for now. People do everything for a quick buck it seems. Is there any downside to not becoming a legal citizen in the US? If there is no demand for the illegal service in the first place then this bs would surely stop.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Actually, to me, this isn't really a problem for us.

People who shouldn't be here are leaving the country(USA), one way or another. It's self deportation, with zero impact on the taxpayer.

This is a canadian problem, and if I were canadian I'd be pissed.

Really I posted this just to get it hopefully seen a bit more. 100K views is horrible and I don't forsee any mainstream media coverage of this anytime soon(for the canadian people).

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Remember what happen to your Capital the last time you tried That
LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

yea whatever .... please don't bring up that embarrassment.

So is Canada more attractive to refugees than the USA??

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Trillium

yea whatever .... please don't bring up that embarrassment.

Yes, canada is the new USA. Trudeau basically tweeted out an open invitation to anyone who wants to come to canada to suck off the government teat.

It's the same open door, come on in vibe that the last administration in the US put out.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why wouldn't it be?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok well, Canada should see a boon in employment and job creation then. My cousin lives in Canada. I hope his kids are safe from the impending rapists who will no doubt have sexual emergencies that need to be dealt with in pubic places.
a reply to: wheresthebody
Because its so cold man!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Because it is freaking cold? LOL

But the people are nice. Maybe that's the problem? You guys are too nice, so your government is taking advantage of that, figuring you won't do anything about it?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You want war? Canada calls up their beavers to start bearing arms...

edit on 18-4-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Canada has a very low birth to death ratio. Further, its an icy rock with very little sunshine. We can use the refugees (if they don't overwhelm our resources).

The problem is that our government bought into the whole climate thing. Our manufacturing base is destroyed and we don't have the electricity resources to bring them back. Temporary green jobs and call centers is not cutting it.

I think refugees to Canada will have a very hard time and will want to go somewhere else after a few years.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

#! How the # are we supposed to compete with that?? man this is one brutal campaign I want no part of!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for. The last time that happened we burned down the White house

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes, it gets terribly cold, and it feels colder as i get older...

And yes, we are generally very polite, a fact that I appreciate more every time I have to leave the country.

But our government is not taking advantage of us (well, they are, but not in this respect). Canadians voted for our current leader in a landslide victory and the majority of us are not terrified by the thought of bringing refugees into our country. In fact, the town I live in has a number of refugee families that are integrating with our community, and so far there have been no suicide bombings, rapes or any other kind of nonsense.

I would recommend that everyone make their way north, Canada is freakin' awesome!

top topics

join